HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Vienna :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Maggie Miles + Secondhand Sound
Posted by: FFX Events ()
Date: January 04, 2020 02:03PM

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 at 7:30 PM – 10:30 PM

Jammin' Java
227 Maple Ave E, Vienna, Virginia 22180

Tickets/Further Info: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/maggie-miles-secondhand-sound-tickets-84664659275?aff=efbevent&fbclid=IwAR0lMKeodsyH6zOTkp-ml_yoMPrRlnTKdREyc58iXe4ZLfBvJFI3i1b_9tk

GA $5 | Premier Plus $5

• Full dinner and drink menu available
• The Premier Plus section is a raised area with great views and reserved seats and tables. There is a dedicated server for faster service

Maggie Miles is a 20-year-old singer-songwriter based in the Western hills of Northern Virginia, but don't let the folk surroundings fool you. Raised on 80’s hair bands and 70’s rock, Maggie draws her sound from the soulful vocals of vintage artists like Stevie Nicks and Ann Wilson which she dresses in fun pop grooves and disco tech.She attempts to address the conflicts of this life through sharp-hitting lyrics textured in funky grooves, that paint a compelling picture of our imperfect existence. The contrast of her jazzy sounds and perceptive lyrics are a result of her commitment to connectivity through the honest expression of the human condition.“I make music for the utter reason alone that I need to create something for myself that makes sense...when nothing else around me does.”She was discovered by Bruce Gates after performing at Pearl Street Warehouse in DC and is now signed to a management and artist development deal with Warehouse West Entertainment and living in Nashville, TN. Maggie’s latest single “Shiver” is available now on all streaming platforms.

Secondhand Sound is an American alternative rock band based in Nashville, TN. The group was formed through the bond of four best friends and established in 2018 when the members met at Belmont University.
Attachments:
https___cdn.evbuc.com_images_83265227_324124700193_1_original.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.