HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Vienna :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Birthdays , Events and Fundraisers
Posted by: GameTruckParty ()
Date: January 07, 2014 07:05PM

Wondering what to do for your child’s next birthday or other party? Kids are often indecisive when you directly ask them what they want for their celebration, but for kids who like video games, there is one surprise they are almost sure to like. It is called Game Truck Party, and it is ready to entertain your kids and their friends for a reasonable price.
What is Game Truck Party?

Game Truck Party is a newer concept in party planning. It originated in Tempe, Arizona in 2006 when parent Scott Novis started looking for birthday party alternatives for his kids. The loud, crowded, and often disorganized pizza arcade scene was growing stale as a birthday party venue, so Novis started looking for something different and a short time later, Game Truck Party was born.

Game Truck Party is an entertainment facility on wheels, literally. The trucks contain several HDTV’s and video games for Xbox360, Playstation 3, Wii, and Gamestop. Kids and their friends sit inside, facing a row of flat screen televisions. They then select a game controller and play for the duration. The inside of a truck can accommodate approximately 15 to 20 children and each truck measures about 50 feet. Parents need to make sure plenty of space exists on the street or driveway to accommodate the truck when it arrives at the scene.

Contact
Geoffrey Hardy
Regional Manager GameTruckParty of Northern VA / DC
703-850-6144
www.gametruckparty.com/northern035423-virginia-dc

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2014 01:52PM by GameTruckParty.
Attachments:
073_Game Truck - Back angle - 2.jpg
gametruck school flyer.png
Game-Truck-Vehicle-in-action.jpeg
germantwn2.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Birthdays , Events and Fundraisers
Posted by: Mike C ()
Date: December 05, 2017 09:52AM

Thought that family parties were to spend real quality time together, and not zoning out with more screen time? A glorified digital baby sitter. . .

Posted by: DanVanceZsrW ()
Date: May 19, 2021 08:03AM

Does this still work?

Posted by: BlackBacardi322 ()
Date: May 19, 2021 08:06AM

I don't know, but it sounds nice, would be fun to still exist, though with the pandemic I'm not really so sure. At least we're finally allowed to somehow hold parties and I absolutely love that because my wedding day is coming up and I though we wouldn't be able to have only a small cermeony, but I think it's all coming along now. I've already contacted Wedding hire adelaide and I have some other stuff planned out that I can't wait for. It makes me finally feel like we are on the way to normality. It's nice to live in places of the world that realized how important it is to control the pandemic.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/2021 07:55AM by BlackBacardi322.

Posted by: Monika Kim ()
Date: June 06, 2021 07:42AM

Hi dude. Birthday is a very cool celebration, especially if you want to arrange a birthday and party for your girlfriend. Where can I find a girl? On dating over here sites! When my previous relationship ended long ago. And I couldn't start new ones. Therefore, I registered here on a dating site. And there I talk a lot with girls, and it's much easier than in real life.

Posted by: Techniquest ()
Date: June 17, 2021 05:19PM

OMG! That is an amazing idea, never seen something similar before

Posted by: carolynwat ()
Date: June 21, 2021 09:34AM

Mhmmm, what an idea. I should search for such trucks in my region. My son is turning 10 next month, and I am looking forward organizing his party. I wanted something special, but we don't have so much space in the garden to hire staging for your event. I have seen something similar, but only food trucks, so maybe someone knows a provider of such services in Texas? I'd appreciate your help. Are there any games included? I couldn't understand much from the photos. I mean, the idea with the theme truck is amazing, but kids need some additional games for entertainment. Btw. any other suggestions for a 10 years old party?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2021 09:39AM by carolynwat.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.