HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax City :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Bubbas East Coast Rods & Customs
Posted by: 1275136 ()
Date: August 04, 2010 10:49AM

Bubbas East Coast Rods & Customs is a custom car shop in Fairfax that is often featured on the news

http://www.fairfaxtimes.com/cms/story.php?id=1944

http://www.wusa9.com/video/default.aspx#/WUSA%2DNews/Local+Custom+Car+Builder+Sets+Sights+On+Helping+The+Troops/46371336001/45927990001/390412411001

The TV show is found on youtube. search bubbas east coast and its the first thing that pops up

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bubbas East Coast Rods & Customs
Posted by: ffx0 ()
Date: August 05, 2010 10:44AM

deleted

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2010 07:20PM by ffx0.

Bankruptcy and Fraud
Posted by: Info ()
Date: November 21, 2010 09:56AM

It follows you wwherever you go

Date: December 04, 2010 07:33AM

Can't wait to see you at the car shows in the spring.....

Posted by: sean stephens ()
Date: December 07, 2010 01:20PM

Fantastic!
I cant think of a better way to describe the quality of work and the group of guys down at Bubbas East Coast Rods & Customs.
They just completed a restoration on my 56 Nash and the level of detail Bubba put into the project is far above and beyond what I would have ever expected and all at a price that was less expensive than what I had been quoted at a couple of restoration houses in the mid west.
My Nash runs spot on and doesn't leak a drop or skip a beat.
As a former Air Force fighter pilot I fully understand and appreciate the importance of attention to detail and reliability.
A customer certainly gets all that and more at Bubba's.
Simply put it's a wonderful operation that produces the highest quality work available.
And now I know what it means when Doin' It Bubba Style is said.
Great work Bubba and crew.
Many, many thanks to you!

Col. Sean Stephens
USAF Retired

Date: December 15, 2010 04:17PM

Doin it Bubba Style means they took you for a ride and not in a good way.

Posted by: Testimonial ()
Date: December 17, 2010 09:09AM

Vondari Racing Team Truck Finds a New Garage

So we all know winter is here, and our reports tend to be sporadic at times until the springtime. That’s just the nature of a seasonal sport.

Those of you who know the Vondari family also know that racing is what drives us and we do our best to promote motorcycle road racing in the best way that we know how.

Well, if racing is what drives us, what about what we drive? We surround ourselves with certain things that we claim “we couldn’t live without†like cell phones, computers, and cars. Cars are simply a part of the American fabric these days – for a lot of people, what we drive is what defines us. For a lot of people, too, a car is just another modern day tool that we have to rely on to make ends meet.

However you feel about your car, when was the last time you got outstanding service – the kind of service that leaves you feeling confident about your car and one less thing to worry about? That happened to me, and I really feel compelled to tell folks about this experience.

I have a lot of pet projects. My biggest one is my ’89 Suburban sittin’ on 35s. Don’t laugh, it’s my dream car. Before I committed to getting any work done on this project, just like anyone else I did my research on shops to decide where to take my baby. The main concern was finding a shop that was going to exceed my expectations, not just meet them.

What were my criteria? Passion, pride, honesty, commitment, attitude, and creativity. My main concern was that I wanted someone who was passionate about what they do. Passion is what drives our race team, passions are what drives anyone to do their best – passion is what defines us as human beings. I wanted someone who takes pride in their work and won’t settle for second best. Honest work is always needed. Are they committed to not only doing their best but being the best and standing by their work? Does the shop represent itself with a professional attitude that I would feel comfortable recommending to my mom? And for a restoration project, I want a shop full of ideas and creativity, allowing me to make my own decisions, not force me to do what everyone else does.

In short, I wanted someone that wasn’t just going to work on my dream car but someone who would invest themselves in the project, who can claim part ownership of it – meaning that it’s my truck, but it’s also theirs in a way when it’s at the shop.

I ended up at Bubbas East Coast Rods and Customs. My time there was nothing less than stellar. I witnessed one of the most professional set-ups as a whole that I have seen in a long time shop – clean, free of debris and possible hazards. Professional appearance of the technicians, great professional attitude. I even caught them paying attention to the little details by wiping down finger prints and polishing up the bits that nobody will probably ever see. That’s going the extra mile. The staff was patient, understanding, and able to communicate clearly any complex problems and procedures.

As for the cars? Man they were awesome. By far some of the cleanest I’ve ever seen, inside and out.

I know Vondari Racing is all about motorcycle road racing, and that will never change because that’s our passion. But because of my experience at Bubbas and what I’ve personally seen there, I’m posting this up because I really feel that everyone should have a shop or garage that they can trust and that has their best interests in mind.

So either mild or wild, the next time you need help with your car give Bubbas a call, or better yet stop by and check them out.

Cheers,

Constantine

Date: December 20, 2010 09:47AM

You should check out the court filings against them for fraud before you get in bed with these guys. After all, it is your name that you are putting on the line now.

Date: December 21, 2010 10:26AM

Why don't you defend yourself in open court instead of running and hiding in bankruptcy court?

Date: March 04, 2011 01:54PM

Well their bankruptcy notice finally came through discharging all their debts and responsibilities. Amazing how they can once again screw people like that and still stay in business. That is doing it bubba style!!!!

Posted by: concerned party ()
Date: March 08, 2011 11:11PM

really, they filed bankruptcy? Where can I obtain a copy of this notice. Very concerned.

Date: May 14, 2011 04:43PM

It is public record. You can get a copy at the court house or look on line.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.