HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax City :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Stranger tried to abuct 4 year old child in a maroon Toyota
Posted by: T. B. ()
Date: June 17, 2007 12:07PM

A Hispanic guy tried to pick up a 4 year old little girl on Fairview Dr last night between the hours of 5 oclock and 8 oclock . The hispanic guy was in a Toyota car Maroon color. He was caught by the police and since the little girl could not pic him out of a line up of a bunch of other hispanics the police let that piece crap go. GREAT GOING THANKS FOR DOING YOUR JOB. (OH MY DAUGHTERS THANK YOU TOO) The little girl even told the offiucer what he was wearing and he was the only one in the line up dressed like that but still they didn't care enough.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stranger tried to abuct 4 year old child in a maroon Toyota
Posted by: ya ()
Date: June 20, 2007 01:27AM

Nobody gives a shit about your fucking kid bitch.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: June 20, 2007 02:34AM

Your kid probably seduced the poor guy.

Date: June 20, 2007 04:21AM

It must be that whole Paris Hilton craze that is sweeping the nation. All the little girls wanna be like Paris...what chent wouldnt jump at the oppertunity?

Date: June 20, 2007 04:22AM

LOL, I like the other line he said

Picked him out of the line up of a bunch of other hispanics..

Posted by: jen ()
Date: June 26, 2008 11:44AM

T.B., I live in the neighborhood, have little daughters, and am concerned about this - especially because we residents were not informed in any way. I just happened to find this website recently and saw your post. Can you discuss further? How did you find out? Do you know the family? Was this witnessed by adults? How did the little girl avoid getting taken? Was she playing alone in the yard? Was this on Fairview closer to 236, or further in the neighborhood?

I searched Washingtonpost.com to see if this has made the crime reports yet, no luck so far.

Posted by: Viper 62 ()
Date: February 17, 2010 08:22PM

I must ask how a man got near your 4 year old? I have an 11 year old and she is never alone. Watch your kids. If you were a good parent you lwould have been able to call the plolice while he was face down in the street once he got near her. They should take your kids away.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.