HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax City :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
No turn on red signs near fairfax circle
Posted by: Inquisitive Driver ()
Date: December 15, 2009 02:56PM

Hey guys, I was pulled over for making a turn on red at what I believe is the interesction of Fairfax Blvd and 29. It's wherever you have to bear right to make a left on Blake lane. Not sure exactly what the intersection is called. When I went back there recently I noticed that the signs were placed much closer to the light and it seems like they even added more signs. I didn't see the sign the night I was stopped and now it seems that the city knew it was an improperly signed intersection because when I emailed someone from Fairfax City public works she admitted that the signs were misplaced and were relocated Dec 9th. Any of you guys know where I could get a picture of that intersection before the changes were made?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No turn on red signs near fairfax circle
Posted by: Clingon ()
Date: December 22, 2009 04:40AM

the old sign was underneath the red light. it was visible. just pay the ticket.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.