HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax City :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
3 Grandpa Song Classic Americana+ My Grandpa Song #04 Preview__Fairfax City Songwriters Meetup Inspired
Posted by: waldenthreenet ()
Date: May 27, 2014 07:28PM

Title : 3 Grandpa Song Classic Americana+ My Grandpa Song #04 Preview

NOVA Singers & Songwriters Meetup Group
http://www.meetup.com/NOVA-Singer-Songwriter-Group/

It was still snowing that Sunday afternoon we had this meetup event at the Fairfax City Regional Library. But amazing talents & about 20 musicians attended under leadership
Of talented Songwriters, Mike Ryan & Dan M. Here is one inspiration that came out of this for my virtual team, 2 months later__Grandpa Songs !

Summary: “Grandpa Songs’ is an inter-generational connect. I am aware of 3 popular Grandpa Songs that have been popular over time and remain so today. Grandpa, The Judds (with lyrics) is first. This First is featured in my following pinterst board as presented in Utube.

Please download 2 page PDF summary & preview conversation posted at Fairfax Community Forum, particularly for aspiring singers & songwriters at Fairfax VA Metro DC Hub & at Hometown USA. Welcome !
Attachments:
Granpa song 0302.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 3 Grandpa Song Classic Americana+ My Grandpa Song #04 Preview__Fairfax City Songwriters Meetup Inspired
Date: May 27, 2014 07:37PM

Here is My Two Page PDF Download at this Fairfax Community Forum.

Constructive & Toughtful comments welcome.

Any aspiring songwriters & vocalists most welcome I am sure at the
next NOVA Singers & Songwriters Meetup Group coming soon under able and skilled leadership of Mike Ryan & Dan Magnolia, two most talented songwriters & vocalists here at Northern Virginia that our group have the priviledge as leaders of this Fairfax City NOVA meetup group.
Attachments:
GRANPA SONG 03B.pdf

Re: 3 Grandpa Song Classic Americana+ My Grandpa Song #04 Preview__Fairfax City Songwriters Meetup Inspired
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: June 01, 2014 08:10PM

x
Attachments:
meadehaupf.jpg
meadeskeleton.jpg

Date: June 02, 2014 12:34PM

Title : 3 Grandpa Song Classic Americana+ My Grandpa Song #04 Preview

It was still snowing that Sunday afternoon we had this meetup event at the Fairfax City Regional Library. But amazing talents & about 20 musicians attended under leadership Of talented Songwriters, Mike Ryan & Dan M. Here is one inspiration that came out of this for my virtual team, 2 months later__Grandpa Songs !

Summary: “Grandpa Songs’ is an inter-generational connect. I am aware of 3 popular Grandpa Songs that have been popular over time and remain so today. Grandpa, The Judds (with lyrics) is first. This First is featured in my following pinterst board as presented in Utube.

Please download 2 page PDF summary & preview conversation posted at Fairfax Community Forum, particularly for aspiring singers & songwriters at Fairfax VA Metro DC Hub & at Hometown USA. Welcome !

I gotta note to Mike Ryan over the week-end, one of the two leaders of this Songwriters & singers meetup group . Mike & Dan, the two leaders are both talented guitar players, songwriters and much in demand for gigs on the road in our region.

Hope to get feedback when the next event will be scheduled, hopefully at the Fairfax City Regional Library as done before, a great place to meet & do "Show & Tell" skills of local talents that takes enormous commitment of time & practice to develop skills & experience.

NOVA Singers & Songwriters Meetup Group

Posted by: isopq ()
Date: June 07, 2014 12:05PM

waldenthreenet Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Title : 3 Grandpa Song Classic Americana+ My
> Grandpa Song #04 Preview
>
>
> It was still snowing that Sunday afternoon we had
> this meetup event at the Fairfax City Regional
> Library. But amazing talents & about 20 musicians
> attended under leadership Of talented Songwriters,
> Mike Ryan & Dan M. Here is one inspiration that
> came out of this for my virtual team, 2 months
> later__Grandpa Songs !
>
> Summary: “Grandpa Songs’ is an
> inter-generational connect. I am aware of 3
> popular Grandpa Songs that have been popular over
> time and remain so today. Grandpa, The Judds (with
> lyrics) is first. This First is featured in my
> following pinterst board as presented in Utube.
>
> Please download 2 page PDF summary & preview
> conversation posted at Fairfax Community Forum,
> particularly for aspiring singers & songwriters at
> Fairfax VA Metro DC Hub & at Hometown USA. Welcome
> !
>
> I gotta note to Mike Ryan over the week-end, one
> of the two leaders of this Songwriters & singers
> meetup group . Mike & Dan, the two leaders are
> both talented guitar players, songwriters and
> much in demand for gigs on the road in our region.
>
>
> Hope to get feedback when the next event will be
> scheduled, hopefully at the Fairfax City Regional
> Library as done before, a great place to meet & do
> "Show & Tell" skills of local talents that takes
> enormous commitment of time & practice to develop
> skills & experience.
>
> NOVA Singers & Songwriters Meetup Group
> http://www.meetup.com/NOVA-Singer-Songwriter-Grou
> p/

Nobody gives a shit. BTW, your grammar is terrible.

Date: June 11, 2014 04:45AM

Re: 3 Grandpa Song Classic Americana+ My Grandpa Song #04 Preview__Fairfax City Songwriters Meetup Inspired Posted by: waldenthreenet ()
Date: May 27, 2014 07:37PM

Above is My Two Page PDF Download at this Fairfax Community Forum.

Constructive & Toughtful comments welcome.

The meetup group called NOVA Singer-Songwriters Group meets at the Fairfax City Regional Library every couple of months on a Sunday afternoon typically. This is the place to come for aspiring songwriters and singers to share your latest creation & find collaboration team, and instructions on guitar playing, songwriting, keyboards, etc.

Posted by: gbh ()
Date: June 11, 2014 06:52AM

Date: June 20, 2014 06:42AM

Yea, I guess the "Confederate National Anthem" could be considered a "Grandpa" song.

But who remembers the words and what they meant for the confederate soldiers of that terrible war, the most devastating war America has ever fought before or since then including World War I, World War II, or Vietnam !

But here is Steve E's Song "Night Train Dixieland" based on Avi's poem by the same name, version 1 music video.

So, this is my third example of a “Grandpa” Song, in this sub-category of American Civil War (1861-1865) titled “Night Train Dixieland” (Music Video 01) , written and sung by Steve Ellner, based on poem by the same title written by Avi Dey.

“Nigh Train Dixieland” Music Video 01, can be found in my Pinterest Board titled :

Civil War (1862-65) Memories Fairfax VA Yesterday__Urban Greenspace Hallowed Ground USA Today

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347973508681150090/
Attachments:
Grandpa Song OPen Mike Challange Civl War VA 1864 02.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.