HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Central Fairfax General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Question about difference between these diamond tennis bracelets
Posted by: Dolson ()
Date: April 17, 2022 08:55AM

I am new to the jewelery game but I don't want to wear fake stuff. I really want a diamond tennis bracelet and I found these 3 that I am curious about.

zales is 3/4 ct and macys is 1 ct.. The price is nearly double and I asked the Zales associate and she said it's because the Zales one is in "silver" and the Macys one is "gold plated" but the Diamonds are the same. And then I saw the $1800 one (2nd Macys one) which says same carat and same diamonds but different material? Is the material the make up of the actual bracelet that wraps around the diamonds?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Question about difference between these diamond tennis bracelets
Posted by: Ujeneynad ()
Date: April 17, 2022 03:21PM

Hi. diamond bracelets for women can be purchased separately or as part of a jewelry set for yourself or as a gift. This women's jewelry is in great demand, because in the collection of every lady there should be a lot of bracelets - for all occasions: massive and elegant, for every day and for special occasions, under a business suit and under an evening dress, made of white, yellow and red gold.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.