HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Media :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax County Police do donuts in snowy parking lot
Posted by: Cary ()
Date: March 07, 2006 06:10PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax County Police do donuts in snowy parking lot
Posted by: Boyce G Nelson ()
Date: March 30, 2006 11:01AM

I don't understand why this is posted. Is it dangerous? Frivolous? This may seem like fun. But it could have a seious purpose. As a young man I used to do this all the time. Actually it teaches you what to do if this happened to you some time, unexpectedly. Try it some time in a safe place like a parking lot. Then you will know exactly what to do if it happens to you unexpectedly. This may not be their reason for doing it. But nevertheless it is good training. I say more power to them. It sure beats sitting in Krispy Kreme doing real doughnuts.

Posted by: howfrustrating ()
Date: May 30, 2006 02:11PM

I was doing "snow driver training" in a huge empty parking lot in the once-empty Wal-Mart (old K-mart) parking lot off Burke Center Parkway and got pulled over by some police who yelled at me and told me I could get a ticket for "endangering a minor"- my passenger. Anyway, boo fairfax county cops,the most funded police county in the nation and all they do is get a bunch of money to hastle kids and minorities.

Posted by: fatboyx ()
Date: October 04, 2006 11:30PM

Those are 2 of my really good friends that filmed that. The cops are setting a pretty shitty example by doing that. Shame on those piggies.

Posted by: FCPD IS GAY ()
Date: December 17, 2006 09:18PM

yea my friends fimed that.They were there doing the same thing late at night in an empty shopping mall lot. Pigs told them its a good palce to come n do that. I went the next night, pig came and gave me a wreckless. i was there on a sunday night at 11pm when no one is out n everything is closed.
went to court n it got dropped.
either way, FUCK THE FCPD

Posted by: jfrmrt1 ()
Date: June 27, 2007 12:59PM

the reason why this is posted is because its ridiculous that pigs can do something in front of people that they would arrest normal people for

hah, stupid
Posted by: Dani ()
Date: September 19, 2007 04:50PM

hey this is hilarious! coudln't they get in trouble for doing that type of crap? anyways this site is awsome, i can rat on my friends and crap... and get my brother in trouble for driving tickets! haha yay!

Posted by: age ()
Date: April 10, 2008 12:13AM

Boyce G Nelson is a tool bag

Posted by: MR.FUCK FCPD ()
Date: May 12, 2009 01:36AM

majority of the cops were all picked on as kids and could not do anything about it because they were too scared, now since they got badges they think they are untouchable....fucking these guys are lames

Posted by: Chaos Arkive ()
Date: March 28, 2011 11:07PM

To everyone except Boyce: You do realize that parking lots are private property, right? Most of the general "rules of the road" don't necessarily apply. You can still get in trouble if you irritate the owner of the lot, but those officers were not doing anything explicitly "illegal"

To howfrustrating: What were you doing in that parking lot? "Snow Driver Training" is pretty vague. If you were doing donuts or spinning out on purpose then, yes, you were endangering the minor, which is a real and legitimate offense. These cops didn't have a minor in the car.

To Dani: People like you are the reason I go above and beyond to stay out of trouble. Do you really get some kind of sick pleasure out of getting your friends and family in trouble?

Posted by: tpayne ()
Date: August 20, 2011 01:45PM

stupidest post ever shut the fuck up chaos. they can do that shit on their fucking drving course they have..... becuase thats what its made for. if we the people can get in trouble for doing that they should too. just because they enforce the law doesnt mean they can break it

Posted by: chevmonte76 ()
Date: March 23, 2012 01:50PM

I got a reckless driving ticket while practicing what to do in said situation in a parking lot off Stringfellow Rd.

Posted by: GSi ()
Date: April 28, 2012 08:21AM

To
Fairfax county

This forum is comical

From

An individual in Scotland

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.