HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Media :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax County Police BMW
Posted by: Cary ()
Date: March 07, 2006 06:05PM

cop1.jpgcop2.jpg

New picture uploaded anonymously and posted 4/10/07:
Photo120.jpg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2007 04:34PM by Cary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax County Police BMW
Posted by: Brooklyn ()
Date: March 22, 2006 02:12AM

This car look's Good but really who gaves a fuck about it. They still will pull your ass over.now they just want to do it w/ some style

Posted by: Brooklyn ()
Date: April 03, 2006 10:22AM

Punk Bitch

Posted by: The captain. ()
Date: April 08, 2006 01:50PM

only ffx cares enough to give their cops bmws. fuckin pricks. ONE MONTH TILL MY COURT DATE!

Posted by: m ()
Date: May 23, 2006 07:07PM

or try paying attention for once in your life... you see that photo that shows the license plate.. you see how it says seized? ya see that means it was taken from a drug dealer who murdered a cop and it didnt cost anyone anything, other than that dealer who's rotting in jail until its time for him to rot in hell. county pd only has one bmw and they use it only at display type events.

Posted by: Pimp ()
Date: May 31, 2006 01:04PM

That's totally way

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: July 05, 2006 01:39PM

Doesn't it cost them money for the paint job? Good idea to drive a cop car around, great disguise, but a BMW cop car will attract attention.

Posted by: LMFAO ()
Date: August 07, 2006 11:24AM

KeepOnTruckin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Doesn't it cost them money for the paint job? Good
> idea to drive a cop car around, great disguise,
> but a BMW cop car will attract attention.

Dude did you notice the tag? They use this vehicle for elementary school DARE programs to show the kids what happens to idiots who sell drugs... they lose their very awesome bmw. :) HAhAHAha

Posted by: hillbilly ()
Date: October 15, 2006 08:08PM

ya yall ignorant bastards needs to wise up. drug dealers are shit anyway. know what... even if the county did buy that for the cops they fuckin deserve it so fuck off all u little bitch that got pulled over for fuckin doin stupid shit

Posted by: Kevin ()
Date: November 09, 2006 10:55PM

We're all taking in waaaaaaay tooooo much caffeine. FPD is a good force. I've been pulled over and they got the right guy for doing the wrong thing. I've also had some near hits where they knew I was just a stressed out parent trying to get four kids home for dinner or a lonely old hockey puck working the late shift and moving "a little cripsly" to get home before 3 am. On the night when I was deserving of a ticket, I got a beaut -- 6 points and $700. On the nights (plural) when I was the stressed dad and a late night hockey puck trying to get home to bed, I got the ok to go home without a ticket and a warning to pay attention and slow down. Not a bad deal considering I could have been pounded all three times because all three times I pushed the limit, once with four kids.

Posted by: Google Durk Simmons! ()
Date: November 16, 2006 11:29AM

did anyone else notice it's a convertible? You can stand up fast and get out through the roof!

Posted by: randel p ()
Date: December 04, 2006 08:56AM

haha see ya bitch. a convertible cop car thats hilarious

Posted by: ricky ()
Date: March 28, 2007 05:55PM

wow, havnt see that yet

Posted by: KryptoniteKid ()
Date: July 14, 2007 10:23AM

See, kids? You don't need to do well in school to drive a BMW when you grow up!

Posted by: Tony ()
Date: July 24, 2007 03:50PM

Can't wait to see what it looks like on the inside. Too bad it wasn't a 4-door. But this should be the least of your worrys. These go fast but not as fast as the Crown Vics or the faster Chargers that Virgina State Police are testing out.

Posted by: 08isohsogreat ()
Date: October 22, 2007 12:25AM

this is deffinitlly faster then a crown vic, lighter and the engine might be smaller but just the fact that its lighter, and that its german... with the chip that every cop car gets, this thing must be a sweet ride... prolly own any one in a street race well most cars, i wanna see this race the state police chargers haha it wud deff get crushed in that

Posted by: defa ()
Date: January 08, 2008 02:55PM

There's a lot of punk bitches in ffx! Amazing that they're allowed to carry a badge & gun. Ever heard of Fletcher?

Posted by: 06getem ()
Date: March 24, 2008 07:10PM

i gradutated from FFx co. schools in 06 and go to school in michigan now. the cops up here all drive the Chargers and lemmie tell you what, they are nasty! seen them fly by me on the highway pulling some dude over, they can effin move now. look sick as hell too

Posted by: Darren ()
Date: May 13, 2008 08:26PM

I used to work for BMW of Farifax Service Center. I've driven this exact car myself. It's in horrible mechanical condition, not to mention the transmission is about to go. 1st gear syncro is near gone. It's been horribly maintained for a Fairfax County Police Car.

Posted by: Darren ()
Date: May 13, 2008 08:31PM

Here's some pics of it i took at work...I turned the lights on for the hell of it.

Posted by: BMW ()
Date: May 22, 2008 04:56PM

That's Awesome!!

BMW with lights...TO PROTECT AND SERVE!!

Posted by: boki ()
Date: May 22, 2008 06:16PM

damn thats nice

Posted by: Chedda Cheeeze ()
Date: September 23, 2008 09:20PM

yeah, thats mine.. your welcome

Posted by: who care they do what they want ()
Date: September 18, 2009 12:24PM

They seized it and parade around in it and we all pay for it.
It is just another thing Remember THEY DO WANT THEY WANT TO DO AND CAN GET AWAY WITH IT THEY ARE ABOVE THE LAW just the america well the people in the usa let the goverment do what the HELL they wont to do and the people take it up the yzoo that has become the america way

Posted by: Mr. Magic ()
Date: April 02, 2010 08:25AM

Fuck Fairfax P.D. They are all dicks.....And I mean all of them!!!!!!!

Posted by: Don't be dumb ()
Date: March 16, 2011 07:49AM

dude you are completely illiterate. Do us all a favor and take a couple of English classes before posting again.

Posted by: Don't be dumb ()
Date: March 16, 2011 07:52AM

Hey Mr. Magic,

I used to think the same exact thing. It all started because of officer Choice (anyone know that cock sleeve?) Biggest dick head to ever walk the earth. But then I got a job that involves me working with two fxc cops and their both cool as shit.

Posted by: Chaos Arkive ()
Date: March 28, 2011 10:52PM

Two words about the car: Bad Ass

Sometimes, you've just gotta sit back and enjoy the handiwork. Seriously, though. It's not like they aren't allowed to do what they want with confiscated materials. Usually, they just auction it off, which means it usually goes right back to the people they took it from. Good to see some confiscated goods put to good use.

Posted by: outlawzaloud ()
Date: May 11, 2011 04:18PM

yeah try to keep convicts inside of dat joint we always raise a roof fuckin pigs

Posted by: aaaaahh... ()
Date: May 14, 2011 11:26PM

only in Fairfax... even the effin ponine has beamerz

Posted by: Studioz ()
Date: January 13, 2012 06:12PM

Wow!! Pigs are really flying now..

Posted by: retired fairfax fire captain ()
Date: May 24, 2012 09:32AM

Fairfax COunty beats the crap out of Virginia State Police cars... sharp.. sorry wifey pooh, she works for Virginia State Police.. but they are so fifty-ish in the way they do things. now they dont even have thier helicopters, cant afford them.. where are our state taxes going?

Posted by: Snow ()
Date: June 01, 2012 08:12PM

These vehicles are paid for by our tax dollars...makes you wonder WHY they can afford the helicopters. I have seen a fx co ford mustang brand spankin new though i would have to say the burbans are quite a site, but I dont think they need the audi A4 quattro, that was a bit much. It ranks up there with the fax co beamer.

Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: December 04, 2012 11:48AM

Funny how many misinformed people are out there.

The vehicle was “seized” from a drug dealer and was NOT paid for by the county citizens. Because it was “seized”… it was FREE!!

The department does NOT issue out BMW cruisers to the officers. This car drives home a point that if you sell drugs… the police will seize your property.

I suspect those on here that are all upset are probably dealers… ha-ha

Posted by: nice ()
Date: September 09, 2013 10:58PM

74t7e

Posted by: FukFairfax ()
Date: September 12, 2013 07:39PM

How perfectly fitting, a NAZI car for a NAZI police force...

Posted by: Derfx ()
Date: April 19, 2014 11:10PM

I like to see how this Bmw does in the snow

Posted by: Mathew ()
Date: December 05, 2014 12:21PM

Driving around in a convertible, makes for an open target, for a criminal wanting to take out a cop.

Posted by: informd ()
Date: January 13, 2017 10:11PM

"Seized" means nothing more than "The Police stole your car!"
Inform yourself... Quit being fucking lazy and read up on the law.

In the 90's when pot was the worst drug on the planet, the Vienna Police stole a teenagers Camaro claiming he was one of Vienna's biggest dealers and they "Seized" the car from ill gotten drug gains...

The real story, is he gave a kid he barely knew a ride home in the Camaro bought out of his inheritance from his Grandma- She specifically wanted him to have the car. The kid had a 4 ounces of weed on him, unbeknownst to the driver, and the Camaro was "Seized".

The Kid with the Camaro was never charged, yet Vienna Police, and the Town Judicial System, thought it was a good idea to steal this kids car... As they knew it would cost more in legal fees for the kid to get his car, than the car was worth...

I know this to be a fact... The kid was, and still is a good friend!

Posted by: OFFICER FPD ()
Date: February 01, 2017 03:13PM

YOU MUST BE WHITE TO BE ABLE TO JUST GET WARNINGS...

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.