HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718All
Current Page: 18 of 18
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Random ()
Date: March 07, 2020 02:27AM

sdxc Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just wanted to post here so I can claim the
> 1,700th comment.

the real fun is starting a new page
Attachments:
phpfqSR3B
phpl6pGg3
php7vzfke
php59m6cz

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: What are the odds ()
Date: March 07, 2020 06:02AM

How interesting. All the cast is present except for one person..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: and here is that one person ()
Date: March 08, 2020 12:25AM

What are the odds Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How interesting. All the cast is present except
> for one person..
Attachments:
heilmiztwo.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: No means no ()
Date: March 08, 2020 11:49AM

/
Attachments:
1837C8A2-3181-4981-95D2-160F35C7E0DD.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Cary Will You Do Something ()
Date: March 08, 2020 01:30PM

I was just personally attacked by someone who called me a Weak White Pimply Faced
Leftist Drugged Daddys Boy who Never Served or Never Will, Its all true but it hurt my feelings and Im crying looking into the mirror of my fat sick sight

Sincerely Can you take it off , Im "Registered Democrat" here Che! Hand raised in a sticky palm fist !

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Typical Trumptard ()
Date: March 13, 2020 11:49PM

1
Attachments:
DFFEC119-E9D0-4191-BB45-6FD5EED0DF44.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Stone cold truths ()
Date: March 14, 2020 03:32AM

}
Attachments:
1C9D9E2D-8279-4B25-B947-1A4C8ECA5F5C.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: FairXun45 ()
Date: March 24, 2020 09:37AM

For what? You were one of the main idiot invovled in the last outing. Purposely trying to ruin the life of a poster and others who were innocent and didn't post here. You deserve everything you get and what's coming to you. And if you aren't Brian believe me, you will still get yours. There are many ways to find out who you are. And since you libed and slandered innocent people you can bet on some shit happening to you.

edit by Cary: This post was created anonymously by the user 'lizzie' who has also engaged in speculative outing. I may edit her others posts to denote her as the owner as well.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Eminent ()
Date: March 24, 2020 12:08PM

FairXun45 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For what? You were one of the main idiot invovled
> in the last outing. Purposely trying to ruin the
> life of a poster and others who were innocent and
> didn't post here. You deserve everything you get
> and what's coming to you. And if you aren't Brian
> believe me, you will still get yours. There are
> many ways to find out who you are. And since you
> libed and slandered innocent people you can bet on
> some shit happening to you.
>
> edit by Cary: This post was created anonymously by
> the user 'lizzie' who has also engaged in
> speculative outing. I may edit her others posts to
> denote her as the owner as well.




Sorry but if that were an actual edit by Cary it'd say:




"edit by Cary: (Reason).



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2020 09:34AM by Cary."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: peep ()
Date: March 26, 2020 12:15PM

-
Attachments:
FB_IMG_1585239182998.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Lumpkin ()
Date: March 26, 2020 12:50PM

We are the world

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: peep ()
Date: March 26, 2020 02:47PM

[]\
Attachments:
Screen-Shot-2017-07-19-at-10.50.11-PM.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Pox ()
Date: March 26, 2020 03:43PM

Cary Will You Do Something Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was just personally attacked by someone who
> called me a Weak White Pimply Faced
> Leftist Drugged Daddys Boy who Never Served or
> Never Will, Its all true but it hurt my feelings
> and Im crying looking into the mirror of my fat
> sick sight
>
> Sincerely Can you take it off , Im "Registered
> Democrat" here Che! Hand raised in a sticky palm
> fist !

You're an obvious republican trump supporter

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: The obvious ()
Date: March 27, 2020 07:26PM

Eminent Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FairXun45 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > For what? You were one of the main idiot
> invovled
> > in the last outing. Purposely trying to ruin
> the
> > life of a poster and others who were innocent
> and
> > didn't post here. You deserve everything you
> get
> > and what's coming to you. And if you aren't
> Brian
> > believe me, you will still get yours. There are
> > many ways to find out who you are. And since
> you
> > libed and slandered innocent people you can bet
> on
> > some shit happening to you.
> >
> > edit by Cary: This post was created anonymously
> by
> > the user 'lizzie' who has also engaged in
> > speculative outing. I may edit her others posts
> to
> > denote her as the owner as well.
>
>
>
>
> Sorry but if that were an actual edit by Cary it'd
> say:
>
>
>
>
> "edit by Cary: (Reason).
>
>
>
> Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2020 09:34AM
> by Cary."


Not only that. Cary hasn’t logged in since the 4th. These trolls aren’t even trying anymore.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Hope he's okay ()
Date: March 27, 2020 10:45PM

Do you think he has the virus?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Cary's blood test ()
Date: March 27, 2020 11:32PM

,
Attachments:
ET-6MbuU0AE2s7a.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Very well ()
Date: March 28, 2020 05:15AM

Thank goodness he's okay.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Any functioning adult 2020 ()
Date: March 30, 2020 01:05AM

1
Attachments:
855DC27C-91E0-4237-BBB3-03355088814A.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: No mas por favor ()
Date: March 31, 2020 11:32PM

-
Attachments:
ABB6308B-EB01-460A-9674-0EE31D288980.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Dumbass illiterate crackers ()
Date: March 31, 2020 11:35PM

Portorican

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Stoopid boomerz ()
Date: March 31, 2020 11:38PM

/\
Attachments:
456455DD-02F8-45BC-B490-0FF82164AA67.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Average ffxu poster ()
Date: March 31, 2020 11:40PM

,
Attachments:
56C5F857-5F75-445F-A937-0BB9F50EA7DA.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Unholy trinity ()
Date: March 31, 2020 11:42PM

^
Attachments:
14930784-F523-4A78-935C-ED4D484A9D48.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Leftist.Gorilla ()
Date: April 01, 2020 01:42AM

.
Attachments:
853b4e5331853d01.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Millennial tide pod eaters ()
Date: April 01, 2020 08:26PM

.
Attachments:
495A9440-2514-452D-93EE-4CE1690ED51E.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Fairfax Libtards ()
Date: April 02, 2020 12:52AM

.
Attachments:
ec576078e5a01a1c.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: True the Vote! ()
Date: April 03, 2020 05:55PM


Attachments:
6B88A748-9081-4F95-B700-6A10A4BAE4FB.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Trumptards eat doodoo ()
Date: April 04, 2020 10:17PM

\
Attachments:
A269A3A8-C3EE-4CBE-AB26-04ECFF874EA7.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Libtardz! Lolz! ()
Date: April 04, 2020 10:27PM

^^^^^^
4 years later and they still can't meme.

MANY SUCH CASES!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: trumptards lmao ()
Date: April 04, 2020 11:10PM

Libtardz! Lolz! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^^^^
> 4 years later and they still can't meme.
>
> MANY SUCH CASES!!!!!!


The fact that you think "memeing" is an essential skill only proves that your lot are lot intellect.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: Monique Wells bashes pedo's head ()
Date: April 05, 2020 03:34PM

Never forget
Attachments:
phpLpH6jf

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal attacks and attempted outing
Posted by: snitches get stitches for real ()
Date: April 07, 2020 11:02AM

left him leaking
Attachments:
php9Dw5Ec

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718All
Current Page: 18 of 18


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **  **     **  **        **     **  ********  
 **   **   **     **  **        **     **  **     ** 
 **  **    **     **  **        **     **  **     ** 
 *****     **     **  **        **     **  **     ** 
 **  **    **     **  **        **     **  **     ** 
 **   **   **     **  **        **     **  **     ** 
 **    **   *******   ********   *******   ********  
This forum powered by Phorum.