HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
My Space Question
Posted by: FUNdamental ()
Date: April 21, 2008 06:54PM

This is weird. Throughout high school I was always assigned in homeroom to sit by a guy that had a last name alphabetically close to mine. He was an honor student, I was not. Recently I saw the same name in a business publication and I goggled him to see if it was the person I went to high school with. Yes it was, and I got a shocker; he has a my space page under his full name. So, I read it and it was the standard BS, looking for friends, energetic, etc. until you go halfway down the page and it said his orientation was "Gay." In other words, he is a fag. O.K, not that there is anything wrong with that, but as a teenager he almost acted like a fag, and I think he used to call people "fags" a lot.

I am not a fag, not that there is anything wrong with that. But why would a guy who is a fag and not in a committed relationship, use his real name for a myspace add? I mean, I did a simple Google and found out he is a fag. Prospective employers, business contacts, and distant family members can find out easily over the internet that he is a fag. Is this prudent?

Re: My Space Question
Posted by: lol ()
Date: April 21, 2008 07:18PM

you should answer your questions yourself you troll with pointless threads. THIS is prudent

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: April 21, 2008 07:56PM

i will never cave, myspace is dumb.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540
Attachments:
myspace_resistance_is_futile.jpg

Posted by: lol ()
Date: April 23, 2008 08:44AM

FUNdamental Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Prospective employers,
> business contacts, and distant family members can
> find out easily over the internet that he is a
> fag. Is this prudent?

for guys like you googling 'my friends who are fags where can i find em' sure... how else would you hook up with them

Posted by: denial ()
Date: April 23, 2008 02:46PM

FUNdamental Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> he used to call people "fags" a lot.
>

Just like you do. So what does that tell us?

This forum powered by Phorum.