HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
chinese food buffets
Posted by: VASinger ()
Date: February 27, 2012 05:13PM

Can you guys name the best chinese food buffets in Northern VA?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: chinese food buffets
Posted by: try.. ()
Date: February 27, 2012 05:16PM

china king buffet in Woodbridge.. it is by Potomac Mills

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: chinese food buffets
Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: February 27, 2012 05:29PM

Peterpan

========Kop========

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: chinese food buffets
Posted by: Comfort Food ()
Date: February 27, 2012 05:52PM

lizzie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Peterpan

Yup. Our fave.

I like Todai in Fair Oaks mall but I like sushi - not the best for general =Chinese= buffet. A little expensive, too.

======
Spouse tried the Hibachi Buffet near Lotte in Metrotech Plaza (rt. 50/Centreville Road) but found it wanting - not due to the food, which was fine, but due to the arrangement - one had to stand in a long line to get your various foods, meaning that whatever you chose first was cold by the time you sat down and, if you wanted something near the final part of the line, you just waited and waited and waited.

I have not been there; she wants to take us there sometime. I don't think I'd like that if it turns out to be the way it really is.

Much prefer Peter Pan's multiple staging areas with walk-right-to-thedish-you-want self-service.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: chinese food buffets
Posted by: Maxwell Murder ()
Date: February 27, 2012 07:10PM

wife and I just adore Ping-Wo Village on I-48 and 56th....just off of Glebe Road and Haymarket. Wonderful dumplings.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: chinese food buffets
Posted by: Meat Skeleton ()
Date: February 27, 2012 09:07PM

Maxwell Murder Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> wife and I just adore Ping-Wo Village on I-48 and
> 56th....just off of Glebe Road and Haymarket.
> Wonderful dumplings.


hey that place doesn't exsist

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: chinese food buffets
Posted by: Hoodbridge ()
Date: February 27, 2012 11:17PM

try.. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> china king buffet in Woodbridge.. it is by Potomac
> Mills

China King sucks now. Ever since that old guy who greeted everyone and handed out ballons passed away (at least I haven't seen him in a long while), place just hasn't been the same. And the food isn't as good as it used to be 2 years ago. Things change, I guess.

I just go to Hibachi now anyway, which is pretty hit and miss.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: chinese food buffets
Posted by: @hoodbridge ()
Date: February 27, 2012 11:26PM

Hoodbridge Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> try.. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > china king buffet in Woodbridge.. it is by
> Potomac
> > Mills
>
> China King sucks now. Ever since that old guy who
> greeted everyone and handed out ballons passed
> away (at least I haven't seen him in a long
> while), place just hasn't been the same. And the
> food isn't as good as it used to be 2 years ago.
> Things change, I guess.
>
> I just go to Hibachi now anyway, which is pretty
> hit and miss.


That child molester is still there! Saw him 2 Saturdays ago.

Lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: chinese food buffets
Posted by: Hoodbridge ()
Date: February 28, 2012 12:37AM

@hoodbridge Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That child molester is still there! Saw him 2
> Saturdays ago.
>
> Lol

So he's still doing weekends? Good for him, I guess. It's interesting that you say he's a pedophile because I always wondered if China King pays him to sit there or he does it by himself "for the children"...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: chinese food buffets
Posted by: @hoodbridge ()
Date: February 28, 2012 12:38AM

Hoodbridge Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @hoodbridge Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > That child molester is still there! Saw him 2
> > Saturdays ago.
> >
> > Lol
>
> So he's still doing weekends? Good for him, I
> guess. It's interesting that you say he's a
> pedophile because I always wondered if China King
> pays him to sit there or he does it by himself
> "for the children"...


oh no ....I asked them because that fat bastard creeps me out. They said he was a "customer"........PEDO ALERT.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: chinese food buffets
Posted by: Hoodbridge ()
Date: February 28, 2012 01:18AM

@hoodbridge Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> oh no ....I asked them because that fat bastard
> creeps me out. They said he was a
> "customer"........PEDO ALERT.

I really don't want to believe you, there's no way he's just a guy they allow to sit there. If its true besides it being another good reason to eat at Hibachi, he definitely picked a weird place to be a creepy old guy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: chinese food buffets
Posted by: @hoodbridge ()
Date: February 28, 2012 01:39AM

Hoodbridge Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @hoodbridge Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > oh no ....I asked them because that fat bastard
> > creeps me out. They said he was a
> > "customer"........PEDO ALERT.
>
> I really don't want to believe you, there's no way
> he's just a guy they allow to sit there. If its
> true besides it being another good reason to eat
> at Hibachi, he definitely picked a weird place to
> be a creepy old guy.


Ask that one chick that sits at the register by the door she'll say he's a customer..Lol. I'll have to try Hibachi soon

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
JYnTh
This forum powered by Phorum.