HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Remember Martin Luther King Jr Day 2012 With Dream of A New Birth Of Freedom in America
Posted by: waldenthreenet ()
Date: January 15, 2012 05:10PM

It is a good day to remember the legacy of Martin Luther King Jr. for "Jobs and Freedom". A new birth of freedom awaits in the wing in America 2012.

My New Squidoo.com Article welcomes further discussion and comments.

REF URL: http://www.squidoo.com/remember-martin-luther-king-jr-day-2012-with-dream-of-a-new-birth-of-freedom-in-america

My Twitter ID: Waldenthree.net
Attachments:
MLK  0301.jpg

Re: Remember Martin Luther King Jr Day 2012 With Dream of A New Birth Of Freedom in America
Posted by: Swansea ()
Date: January 15, 2012 05:14PM

Martin Luther Bonehead

Re: Remember Martin Luther King Jr Day 2012 With Dream of A New Birth Of Freedom in America
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 15, 2012 05:29PM

What was the point of this thread? To advertise your Twitter account?

Blessed are the murderous.

Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: January 15, 2012 05:58PM

Last year,MLK day, I was driving to work on Glade in Reston and about 50 people were walking done the street. They had banners, signs, and singing. I was not aware that MLK was in Reston before he died

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: January 15, 2012 06:42PM

He was a ho chasing manwhore.

Posted by: Dumb ass ()
Date: January 15, 2012 06:53PM

496 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He was a ho chasing manwhore.

Shut up, u hillbilly

Posted by: free for me ()
Date: January 15, 2012 08:03PM

Attachments:
dreamsicle.jpg

Posted by: jake-butt ()
Date: October 04, 2012 09:55PM

Dumb ass Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 496 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > He was a ho chasing manwhore.
>
>
> Shut up, u hillbilly

Posted by: IQ statistics are racist ()
Date: October 05, 2012 02:00AM

This forum powered by Phorum.