HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
jbalo, you have my number
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: January 06, 2012 01:00AM

I trust you. If you break that trust.......well, I will be disappointed. I am falling apart for real. So there it is.

Re: jbalo, you have my number
Posted by: enough ()
Date: January 06, 2012 01:01AM

please stop just call them asshole

Re: jbalo, you have my number
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: January 06, 2012 07:47AM

JBalo don't lose that number...

Re: jbalo, you have my number
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: January 06, 2012 11:39AM

How can one person need so much attention?

Only child?

Sickly child?

Badly abused?

What is it?

And the most interesting part is he wants to be noticed so badly, but only ever actually responds to one or two other users.

 

Re: jbalo, you have my number
Date: January 06, 2012 11:44AM

friskydingo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> And the most interesting part is he wants to be
> noticed so badly, but only ever actually responds
> to one or two other users.


I know, right? He totally ignores me these days. I thought we were cool, apparently not.

Re: jbalo, you have my number
Posted by: open eyez ()
Date: January 06, 2012 12:09PM

It is 50% sad, and 50% scary. At times I feel sorry for him - i look at his threads, and there are zillions of entries, without a single other poster entering anything...all by him. For hours. All alone. His thought process spooks me, but, another part of me thinks, it is only the on-line ramblings of a lonely dude. But I can't shake the "red-flag" vibe I get from him. If he isn't a stalker per se, he is a great immitation of one.

Re: jbalo, you have my number
Posted by: mommy ()
Date: October 30, 2014 07:29PM

Dearest?

Re: jbalo, you have my number
Posted by: CTU3G ()
Date: February 14, 2015 02:46AM

open eyez Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It is 50% sad, and 50% scary. At times I feel
> sorry for him - i look at his threads, and there
> are zillions of entries, without a single other
> poster entering anything...all by him. For hours.
> All alone. His thought process spooks me, but,
> another part of me thinks, it is only the on-line
> ramblings of a lonely dude. But I can't shake the
> "red-flag" vibe I get from him. If he isn't a
> stalker per se, he is a great immitation of one.

Re: jbalo, you have my number
Posted by: FcjnP ()
Date: February 18, 2016 02:06AM

friskydingo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How can one person need so much attention?
>
> Only child?
>
> Sickly child?
>
> Badly abused?
>
> What is it?
>
> And the most interesting part is he wants to be
> noticed so badly, but only ever actually responds
> to one or two other users.

Re: jbalo, you have my number
Posted by: fdmi ()
Date: February 18, 2016 02:36AM

friskydingo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How can one person need so much attention?
>
> Only child?
>
> Sickly child?
>
> Badly abused?
>
> What is it?

It's called mental illness.

This forum powered by Phorum.