HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Major Republicans warnign Politics of Hate ain't gonna work.
Posted by: 4 more years ()
Date: August 25, 2011 12:54PM

>>> "..."I hope that the Republican candidates ... [who just] ... stop there [criticism of Obama] and say, 'Well, I'm going to win because I am against what is going on' is not enough."

When asked by Fox News Host Neil Cavuto if some in his party overdo their criticism of Obama, Bush said, "I do. I think, when you start ascribing bad motives to the guy, I think that is wrong. It turns off a bunch of people that want solutions..."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/08/24/jeb-bush-you-cant-just-be-against-the-president/?hpt=po_t2

Gee...who would have guessed THAT!?

Re: Major Republicans warnign Politics of Hate ain't gonna work.
Posted by: Thread = Poop ()
Date: August 25, 2011 01:02PM

OMG, let's have another liberal vs. conservative argument! Maybe I'll actually change someones mind...NOT

Posted by: Lefty ()
Date: August 25, 2011 01:41PM

Voters are smarter today.

The Republicans need to bring a plan to the table. The old drill baby drill, God and no taxes are not going to cut it anymore.

Posted by: P O S ()
Date: August 25, 2011 04:04PM

Lefty Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Voters are smarter today.
>
> The Republicans need to bring a plan to the table.
> The old drill baby drill, God and no taxes are
> not going to cut it anymore.

Voters are stupid. They fell for the Bush sucks matra two elections in a row. Look what they got stuck with.

Posted by: SoylentGreen ()
Date: August 25, 2011 06:26PM

4 more years Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> >>> "..."I hope that the Republican candidates ...
> ... stop there and say, 'Well, I'm going to win
> because I am against what is going on' is not
> enough."
>
> When asked by Fox News Host Neil Cavuto if some in
> his party overdo their criticism of Obama, Bush
> said, "I do. I think, when you start ascribing bad
> motives to the guy, I think that is wrong. It
> turns off a bunch of people that want
> solutions..."
>
> http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/08/24/je
> b-bush-you-cant-just-be-against-the-president/?hpt
> =po_t2
>
> Gee...who would have guessed THAT!?

Evidently, the tide has turned huh? You are so afraid of what's going to happen in 2012 that you've sunk to edited CNN with your own twist to make it suit your purposes?

How pathetic. There goes whatever credibility you may have had right out the window.

"I hope that the Republican candidates, when they are offering their solutions, it's good to be critical of the president, I think the president means well, but his policies have failed," Bush said on Fox News. "And to point that out, nothing wrong with that. That is politics. But just to stop there and say, 'Well, I'm going to win because I am against what is going on' is not enough."

When asked by Fox News Host Neil Cavuto if some in his party overdo their criticism of Obama, Bush said, "I do. I think, when you start ascribing bad motives to the guy, I think that is wrong. It turns off a bunch of people that want solutions."

This forum powered by Phorum.