HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Posted by: jimmy hat ()
Date: April 01, 2011 07:39PM

i'm jealous
Attachments:
MEGANdonovan.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Posted by: jimmy hat ()
Date: April 01, 2011 07:47PM

she "seduced" her friends little brother and got busted when he bragged about it.
i sure hope the little fuck tells the cops he was lying about it and "gets her off"... well i mean gets her out of trouble.
Attachments:
1MEGANdonovan.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: April 01, 2011 08:31PM

Headline: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy

Byline: 13 year old boy couldn't be happier.

__________________________________
That's not a ladybug, that's a cannapiller.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Posted by: Gonzo ()
Date: April 02, 2011 12:56AM

Does a 13 year old boy really need to be "seduced?" I was ready to go at the drop of a hat at that age.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: April 02, 2011 01:15AM

I'm not even sure how a 20 yr old could be attracted to a 13 yr old. I know when I was 13 I thought I was so old, but nowadays they seem like lil' kids to me.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Posted by: In the not too distant future... ()
Date: April 02, 2011 03:41AM

We'll read about TPL on the papers for frolicking wit lil kids.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Posted by: luciferian advocate ()
Date: April 02, 2011 07:50AM

It was rape - pure and simple - kids that age cannot think and do not ever voluntarily choose such things; she was in a position of power and he had to give in to that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Posted by: I'd hit it too ()
Date: April 02, 2011 08:40AM

What a lucky little fucking douche.

Facebook of her?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Posted by: ahmed. ()
Date: April 02, 2011 01:16PM

luciferian advocate Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It was rape - pure and simple - kids that age
> cannot think and do not ever voluntarily choose
> such things; she was in a position of power and he
> had to give in to that.

OH WHAT THE FUCK EVER. What I would give to bang a hot 20yo when I was 13. Poor girl will probably be marked as a sex offender for the rest of her life.
I wanna punch that little shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Posted by: Thirteeninchesatthieteenyears ()
Date: April 02, 2011 02:06PM

It's not the kid who's upset. Hes the one Bragging about it. If I fucked a 20 yr old I'd brag too!!

It's the assholes around him who think it's improper.



Now what if it was a 20yr old man and a 13yr old girl? Somehow that's worse?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: April 02, 2011 03:19PM

Thirteeninchesatthieteenyears Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Now what if it was a 20yr old man and a 13yr old
> girl? Somehow that's worse?


That's different. Girls shouldn't want or enjoy sex, so a 20-year-old man is crossing a line with a 13-year-old girl that isn't being crossed with a 20-year-old woman with a 13-year-old boy, since the latter is just a horny teenage boy with a slutty woman, while the former is a perverted man taking advantage of an innocent child.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2011 03:20PM by Johnny Walker.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Posted by: Mongo the Lloyd ()
Date: April 02, 2011 03:48PM

That bitch is a good egg.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Posted by: tomahawk ()
Date: April 02, 2011 03:58PM

Thirteeninchesatthieteenyears Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If I fucked a 20 yr old I'd brag too!!

Funny thing about that is that it stays true no matter how old you are.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Posted by: Interesting ()
Date: April 02, 2011 04:30PM

13yrs old use to be middle aged not that long ago in human history. Women that age are designed to get pregnant and make babies, just like a 13yr old is designed to fuck anything possible. It propagates the human race. This is basic instinct. If you think 13 yr old girls aren't being sexually active, your head is buried in the sand.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Date: April 02, 2011 05:22PM

Early teenage years was pretty typical for marriage in Rome.

-----------------------------------------------

"...your suffering will be legendary even in Hell!"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: April 02, 2011 05:55PM

Johnny Walker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thirteeninchesatthieteenyears Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Now what if it was a 20yr old man and a 13yr
> old
> > girl? Somehow that's worse?
>
>
> That's different. Girls shouldn't want or enjoy
> sex, so a 20-year-old man is crossing a line with
> a 13-year-old girl that isn't being crossed with a
> 20-year-old woman with a 13-year-old boy, since
> the latter is just a horny teenage boy with a
> slutty woman, while the former is a perverted man
> taking advantage of an innocent child.


The male is most always seen as the aggressor. Whether it is true or not does not matter. The male is generally seen as the aggressor.

Fairfaxunderground rules: Lilliputions, not ok. Midgettville ok. I got it now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: April 02, 2011 06:16PM

I realize I wasn't clear in the double-standard I was sarcastically pointing out. I actually cut out some stuff I said that I thought went off on another tangent as well to try to be clearer but I don't think it was enough. I believe both situations are equally wrong, but are not treated as such. I was not trying to say that a 13-year-old girl was "asking for it" or anything by being attracted to an older guy. It doesn't matter if the child says they are attracted to you and want to have sex with you regardless of gender. As an adult it's entirely inappropriate to take advantage of that kind of situation and deserving of punishment.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Posted by: captian caveman ()
Date: April 02, 2011 07:07PM

Pinhead the Cenobite Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Early teenage years was pretty typical for
> marriage in Rome.


12000 years ago we could just grab any female we wanted and drag her back to the cave. That's when men were men.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Posted by: I'd still hit it ()
Date: April 02, 2011 07:54PM

I disagree. 13yr olds know what sex is, they know what they'regetting into just as much as an 18yr old. That 5 yr span doesn't prepare anyone for anything special.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Posted by: letsfacefacts ()
Date: April 03, 2011 05:41PM

Whether or not the 13 year old boy wanted it, its still wrong, ya know? Cant she find a boy her own age??

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Posted by: wrongwrongwrontg ()
Date: April 03, 2011 05:47PM

SUCH BS

Boys aren't always thinking about sex, its that they want to impress other boys who talk about it all the time, but never actually go out and do it. The kid was probably under peer pressure to prove his "manhood", this girl (not woman) , took advantage of that fact. Its just wrong and stupid.

She could easily find someone her own age. She went after a little kid. Yikes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Posted by: Snapple ()
Date: April 03, 2011 06:08PM

wrongwrongwrontg Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SUCH BS
>
> Boys aren't always thinking about sex.

Yes they are.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Posted by: correctingyou ()
Date: April 03, 2011 06:10PM

Interesting Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 13yrs old use to be middle aged not that long ago
> in human history. Women that age are designed to
> get pregnant and make babies, just like a 13yr old
> is designed to fuck anything possible. It
> propagates the human race. This is basic instinct.
> If you think 13 yr old girls aren't being
> sexually active, your head is buried in the sand.


I feel sorry for you if you think that way. This isn't pre-historic ages anymore.

Even though 20 is very young, she should have known better than to sleep with a 13 year old boy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Posted by: correctingyou ()
Date: April 03, 2011 06:10PM

Snapple Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> wrongwrongwrontg Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > SUCH BS
> >
> > Boys aren't always thinking about sex.
>
> Yes they are.


No , they aren't. They're talking about it. Big difference. Boys want to show each other up and compete.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Posted by: Article? ()
Date: April 03, 2011 06:42PM

Where is the article? What is her name?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Posted by: tomahawk ()
Date: April 03, 2011 07:04PM

correctingyou Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Snapple Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > wrongwrongwrontg Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > SUCH BS
> > >
> > > Boys aren't always thinking about sex.
> >
> > Yes they are.
>
>
> No , they aren't. They're talking about it. Big
> difference. Boys want to show each other up and
> compete.


Yes we are. From about 10 or 11 until the last breath that's what guys think about. First thing that goes through a guy's head when an unknown woman walks into the room: "doable or not doable".

You are obviously not one of us.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: April 03, 2011 09:30PM

When I was 13, I was sexually abusing myself daily. I would have fucked a 20 year old babysitter and loved every minute of it. But I wouldn't have been dumb enough to blow it by telling my mom - if that's what happened.

__________________________________
That's not a ladybug, that's a cannapiller.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Posted by: Huge Hefner ()
Date: April 04, 2011 07:59AM

Did the kid charge the babysitter?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Posted by: Snapple ()
Date: April 04, 2011 09:52AM

Why does a 13-year-old need a babysitter anyway? Maybe the dad was awesome, and he hired a hot babysitter just so the boy could try to bang her.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: April 04, 2011 04:50PM

it's a distinct possibility that the kid is lying like she claims. it's also possible he's doesnt actually understand what sex is. there are a lot of dumb people out there so it could be either. regardless, i'm sure a jury will be just a presuming as the people of this thread.


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Posted by: rolandnow ()
Date: April 04, 2011 05:24PM

tomahawk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> correctingyou Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Snapple Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > wrongwrongwrontg Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > SUCH BS
> > > >
> > > > Boys aren't always thinking about sex.
> > >
> > > Yes they are.
> >
> >
> > No , they aren't. They're talking about it. Big
> > difference. Boys want to show each other up and
> > compete.
>
>
> Yes we are. From about 10 or 11 until the last
> breath that's what guys think about. First thing
> that goes through a guy's head when an unknown
> woman walks into the room: "doable or not doable".
>
>
> You are obviously not one of us.
>
> http://calitreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/
> invasion-of-the-body-snatchers-78.jpg

Only perverts think that way. You're trying to justify being a pervert.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Posted by: Gaydar ()
Date: April 04, 2011 05:28PM

rolandnow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Only perverts think that way. You're trying to
> justify being a pervert.

And you are a prude faggot. Congratulations!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Posted by: rolandnow ()
Date: April 04, 2011 05:36PM

Gaydar Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> rolandnow Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > Only perverts think that way. You're trying to
> > justify being a pervert.
>
> And you are a prude faggot. Congratulations!

No, because fagotts think about sleeping with other men.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Posted by: rolandnow ()
Date: April 04, 2011 05:40PM

You're just like those men that say all men look at porn so you can. I dont need to look at porn. I actually have a woman to do stuff with,lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Posted by: Gaydar ()
Date: April 04, 2011 05:49PM

rolandnow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You're just like those men that say all men look
> at porn so you can. I dont need to look at porn. I
> actually have a woman to do stuff with,lol

Many men with girlfriends still look at porn. It's not a matter of "needing" to.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: April 04, 2011 05:57PM

Gravis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> it's a distinct possibility that the kid is lying
> like she claims. it's also possible he's doesnt
> actually understand what sex is. there are a lot
> of dumb people out there so it could be either.
> regardless, i'm sure a jury will be just a
> presuming as the people of this thread.

CRUCIFY HER!

--------------------------------------------------------------
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Posted by: rolandshow ()
Date: April 04, 2011 07:08PM

Gaydar Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> rolandnow Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You're just like those men that say all men
> look
> > at porn so you can. I dont need to look at porn.
> I
> > actually have a woman to do stuff with,lol
>
> Many men with girlfriends still look at porn.
> It's not a matter of "needing" to.

Then they're cheating on their girlfriends. And they're also perverts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Posted by: HerVid ()
Date: April 04, 2011 07:27PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Posted by: Gaydar ()
Date: April 04, 2011 07:40PM

rolandshow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> > Many men with girlfriends still look at porn.
> > It's not a matter of "needing" to.
>
> Then they're cheating on their girlfriends. And
> they're also perverts.

You think that looking at porn while in a relationship is cheating? Sounds like your girlfriend has you whipped son! Grow a pair...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Posted by: vIDS ()
Date: April 04, 2011 07:54PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Posted by: rolandshow ()
Date: April 04, 2011 08:02PM

Gaydar Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> rolandshow Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > > Many men with girlfriends still look at porn.
>
> > > It's not a matter of "needing" to.
> >
> > Then they're cheating on their girlfriends. And
> > they're also perverts.
>
> You think that looking at porn while in a
> relationship is cheating? Sounds like your
> girlfriend has you whipped son! Grow a pair...

If you have a girlfriend you shouldnt need porn. Where is your moral compass? Why do you act and behave like a perverse animal?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Posted by: Gaydar ()
Date: April 04, 2011 08:43PM

rolandshow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> > You think that looking at porn while in a
> > relationship is cheating? Sounds like your
> > girlfriend has you whipped son! Grow a pair...
>
> If you have a girlfriend you shouldnt need porn.
> Where is your moral compass? Why do you act and
> behave like a perverse animal?

My moral compass? lol...

Watching porn IS NOT cheating. There is no intimate connection between the viewer and the dumb whore on the computer screen.

Why do you act and behave like a nun?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 20yo babysitter bangs 13yo boy
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: April 05, 2011 12:30AM

I think people would be reacting differently if the babysitter was a dude...

I think that's sexist...

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
36L9e
This forum powered by Phorum.