HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Chokies choke again
Posted by: fanner ()
Date: January 04, 2011 12:45AM

VT, an elite program? LOL

1-27 against top 5 teams under Beamer.

0-1 against I-AA opponents this year.

A team that NEVER belonged in a BCS bowl this year.

BTW, nice orange helmuts! Meatheads.

VT successes, having Asians off their students. Unless you don't count rapists and puppy killers among their population.

Re: Chokies choke again
Posted by: Reytard alert ()
Date: January 04, 2011 09:19AM

Wow, if only we all could go to the prestigious University of Phoenix like you, o' great communicator.

Posted by: ShastaGreen ()
Date: January 04, 2011 10:56AM

Don't think making light of the massacre is all that cool, but I agree with the general gist. VT sucks balls. The place is full of fratboy losers, hillbillies and kids who couldn't get into UVA. The only claim to fame is a football program that can't beat good teams and loses when the lights get too bright. Hahahahahaha!

Date: January 04, 2011 11:07AM

Losing to JMU should have disqualified VT from a BCS Bowl. BSU lost to one quality ranked opponent and was relegated to a bullshit bowl because it plays in the WAC. Frankly, the ACC hasn't been much better than the WAC in recent years, so VT shouldn't have been there in place of a quality SEC or BIG 12 school. But I'm sure BCS politics had a lot to do with it and ACC had to have some representation, even if it wasn't deserved.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: January 04, 2011 11:21AM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Losing to JMU should have disqualified VT from a
> BCS Bowl. BSU lost to one quality ranked opponent
> and was relegated to a bullshit bowl because it
> plays in the WAC. Frankly, the ACC hasn't been
> much better than the WAC in recent years, so VT
> shouldn't have been there in place of a quality
> SEC or BIG 12 school. But I'm sure BCS politics
> had a lot to do with it and ACC had to have some
> representation, even if it wasn't deserved.

VT was the best the ACC had to offer. They ran the conference and went 9-0, so I doubt that Miami, FSU, Maryland or anyone else would have faired any better. With that being said, I'm officially sick of Frank Beamer. He built that program up from nothing, but can't win jack shit unless it's over some mediocre team. I'm tired of seeing them beat up on the ECUs of the world and then losing the "big" game. 1-27 against top 5 teams or whatever that shitty record is, is a fucking joke. It's time to get someone in there who can take that program to the next level.

Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: January 04, 2011 12:07PM

I have had fun today asking VT grads I know whether they believe the VT sports program represents them. Then I make some choking noises while they are trying to formulate a wise-ass answer. Then I LOL.

----------------------------------------

"She looks pretty good for 12, admit it." - WingNut, 04/24/2012

"I'm racist too. So what?" - Ellipsis 9/16/2011

"If you only knew who I was, and what I was working to do you would...have the decency to tell me I hated my nation and the way of life. I may not agree with...the government...I hate the "government"......" - Firrat 9/1/10

"there seems to be a queer...why? To try and further demean a defeated... dumb Tea party... I think we need more... far left folks on a regular basis - Louis Farakhan, Jesse Jackson...Al Sharpton" - Registered Voter, 8/19/2011

"If your computer is running slow, or you have any other problems, email me at with the problem and i am willing to fix it, for a price of course" - Taylor, spamming FFU on 04/12/2006. "N****rs as slaves again? I think so..." - Taylor, 09/20/2009

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: January 04, 2011 01:15PM

I'd say the ACC is on the same level as the big ten these days. Average.

Posted by: Stinkfist ()
Date: January 04, 2011 01:31PM

Stanford looked REALLY good. Which only makes me wonder how good Oregon is for beating them by 21...

Luck is a machine.

Posted by: Wahhh ()
Date: January 04, 2011 01:35PM

I agree. The big question is whether he and Harbaugh stay put. If one leaves, that will guarantee the other goes too. Luck should play another year, his stock will only go up more if he stays healthy and Stanford is then in a good spot for a national championship.

Stinkfist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Stanford looked REALLY good. Which only makes me
> wonder how good Oregon is for beating them by
> 21...
>
> Luck is a machine.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2011 01:36PM by Wahhh.

Posted by: Stinkfist ()
Date: January 04, 2011 01:45PM

He's going #1 if he declares...Why risk injury or a worse season? Look at what happened to Locker and leinhart.

This forum powered by Phorum.