HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Iranian Leader - HERE!
Posted by: Tia2 ()
Date: September 21, 2007 10:53AM

Here's one for you:

http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/003200709210921.htm

Ahmadinejad is scheduled to speak at the United Nations, and New York State said that they would provide security for him for his trip TO and FROM (as required by law) that location only; as he also stated that he wanted to lay a wreath at ground zero.

Ed Koch said last night that he would ask the NYPD to provide security for him when he visits ground zero, but would ask that those providing that security be JEWISH ONLY!

What are your thoughts about Columbia University allowing him to speak as an Honored Guest?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Iranian Leader - HERE!
Posted by: stinkypoon ()
Date: September 21, 2007 11:45AM

Let him. If he wants to visit the WTC, fine. Let him have the freedom to go and do and say what he wants, maybe it will open his mind. Every country has their George Bush.

Posted by: realist ()
Date: September 21, 2007 11:47AM

he's a world leader, and not talking to him or not letting him speak somewhere is just dumb, it isn't what America is supposed to represent. I can see the offense at a ground zero thing because he'd probably really be laying a wreath for the bombers and not the victims. but if some establishment wants to invite him as a speaker given he's a leader of a nation then who cares? if we all talked more and pulled petty crap less we wouldn't be fighting so much.

Posted by: Real Realist ()
Date: September 21, 2007 11:58AM

Riiiiiiiiiiight, talk more. I bet Osama is willing to participate in a nice sit down.

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: September 21, 2007 12:27PM

Well Lets look at this guy's greatest hits. He is strongly suspected of being one of the people who took our embassy staff hostage in 1979. He hosted an international conference on the holocaust as a hoax. He sends Iranian made weapons and agents into Iraq that are killing more of our troops. He ordered the revolutionary gaurd to capture and detain those British sailors and marines. He detains aid workers and academics who "agitate". He will not admit to trying to gain Nuclear weapons.
Yeah this dude should not be let anywhere NEAR our borders.

Posted by: Rotten ()
Date: September 21, 2007 12:30PM

We should have tried talking to Hitler and Hirohito too.

Posted by: Mynamaborat ()
Date: September 21, 2007 02:47PM

Lol, the NYPD already denied his request. Thier excuse is "too much construction". The truth is that they just dont want the President of a country that supports terror and harbors fugitives involved in 9-11 from visiting the scene. Dumb ass Iranian.

Date: September 21, 2007 03:17PM

That's correct, the NYPD said that they were not going to provide security! I still like ex-mayor Koch's suggestion - provide security but only let Jewish officers do it. Can you imagine - instead of their regular hats, they could all wear yarmelke (had to look that one up) and really make him uncomfortable.

Koch also said that even though the city denied his request, that they could not stop him from visiting the site on his own. If he does, I hope there are lots of folks there to greet him...all from Bellview!

Posted by: A. H. ()
Date: September 23, 2007 11:59AM

I would like to visit Ground Zero, also, and to visit the august Columbia University. I will fly in from Paraguay, if I can get a visa. But no Jewish mensch in my security detail.
Attachments:
Hitler.jpg

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: September 23, 2007 10:54PM

No better time to take this cocksucker out permanently.
Fucking lunatic.

Date: September 24, 2007 10:57AM

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.