HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Identical Identities
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: December 23, 2010 04:18AM

lets say, you were walking down the sidewalk near a busy street. the sidewalk is crowded with people. as you are walking you pass by random people and random people's faces. then you notice yourself walking towards you. not somebody that looks like you but is actually you. the second you see them they see you. they would have the same mind set and everything that you would have. what would you do? or what do you think you would do to you?

i know that if i ever come across myself. i will battle them instantly. they would know that and do the same thing. it would be like fighting a mirror. how can you destroy yourself in hand to hand combat if every move made is matched?

Re: Identical Identities
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: December 23, 2010 06:24AM

Even if your intelligence and bodies were identical, there's only one way you could both have the exact same experience to draw from... At least one of you would have to be programmed... In order to be EXACTLY identical... You'd both have to be programmed....

However, even though your mind and body may be identical, your circumstances couldn't be...

Let's say your double has been receiving death threats... so he's walking around town strapped...

If you both had a gun, you'd behave the same exact way when you met each other... but, since only one of you had a gun, you would behave differently in that circumstance.

What if one of you were drunk?

What if one of you had baggier pants than normal because one of you threw up on your lap...?

Even if you were both dealing with the same circumstances... how would you KNOW what your opponent would do?

Let's say that you know you would throw a punch... but your double would know that too, so he would block it... Then you would know that he would block it, so you'd kick instead, but he'd know that so he'd catch your leg... but you anticipated him catching your leg so you use a different leg....

On and on and on... Why would either of you make a move at all?

P.S. It still smells like ammonia in here...

Signatures are for fags

Posted by: King Tutt ()
Date: December 23, 2010 06:26AM

Even if your intelligence and bodies were identical, there's only one way you could both have the exact same experience to draw from... At least one of you would have to be programmed... In order to be EXACTLY identical... You'd both have to be programmed....

However, even though your mind and body may be identical, your circumstances couldn't be...

Let's say your double has been receiving death threats... so he's walking around town strapped...

If you both had a gun, you'd behave the same exact way when you met each other... but, since only one of you had a gun, you would behave differently in that circumstance.

What if one of you were drunk?

What if one of you had baggier pants than normal because one of you threw up on your lap...?

Even if you were both dealing with the same circumstances... how would you KNOW what your opponent would do?

Let's say that you know you would throw a punch... but your double would know that too, so he would block it... Then you would know that he would block it, so you'd kick instead, but he'd know that so he'd catch your leg... but you anticipated him catching your leg so you use a different leg....

On and on and on... Why would either of you make a move at all?

P.S. It still smells like ammonia in here...

Date: December 23, 2010 06:29AM

I knew you were going to post that, King Tutt...

Signatures are for fags

Date: December 23, 2010 06:33AM

There is one unique user in this thread.

Date: December 23, 2010 06:34AM

Date: December 23, 2010 06:35AM

It's ROFFLES, not RAWFUL.

Date: December 23, 2010 08:48AM

You would have to sucker punch yourself and knock yourself out
with the first punch. Being that your body double doesn't consider
himself/you as a sucker, it should catch him by surprise.
If you don't knock out easy and this doean't work, well, you're FUCKED !

Posted by: Teh King ()
Date: December 23, 2010 11:30AM

What if the doppelganger you saw was yourself travelling through time. If you touched yourself you'd end up like Ron Silver in Timecop.

King Tutt: There can be only ONE!

Posted by: tomahawk ()
Date: December 23, 2010 01:28PM

Troll would give his other self a handjob, and claim it's not gay on a technicality.

Posted by: rorrim llort ()
Date: December 23, 2010 01:41PM

WRONG I will INSERT a XXXL BLACK DILDO into my IDENTICAL SELF

Posted by: *RaunchyTroll* ()
Date: December 23, 2010 01:44PM

Nahhh, I'm a more sophisticated lunatic than that.

I would fuck myself in the ass and claim it's not gay on the
technicality that I have never fucked anyone in the ass besides myself.

Mmmmmm stinky solo-asshole sex

::drooling::

This forum powered by Phorum.