HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: U . ()
Date: July 04, 2023 03:07PM

4570life Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Any fucking dipshit liberal that think’s
> Republicans and conservatives are the problem can
> come try and do something about it!
> Bet you won’t bunch of keyboard cowards with
> plugs in their ass.
>
> We aren’t the ones flying pride flags, Ukrainian
> flags
> Confused about pronouns
>
>
> Please start already
> We promise we will end it quick

Coward bitch-boy says what?

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: .fuck em. ()
Date: July 05, 2023 05:06AM

Fuck all Republicans. Fuck them over any way you can.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: hard left. ()
Date: July 06, 2023 04:06AM

Real_American Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was out at Burke lake taking a nice walk when I
> see a guy wearing a MAGA hat walking behind me on
> the trail. I stopped and asked him nicely if he
> would please remove the hat because it is very
> offensive. He told me to fuck off. I got right up
> in his face and told him to remove that hat or I
> would make him eat it. Of course because he is a
> republican he started crying and tried to call the
> cops. I took his phone and threw it in the water
> then I threw his hat in the water. He ran off
> crying like a little girl, typical republican!

You should have beat his ass too.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: Harry Fucking Truman ()
Date: July 06, 2023 08:03AM

Never forget republicans hate America.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: meet halfway ()
Date: July 06, 2023 03:02PM

America would not be so bad if we could just get rid of the republicans.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: man up 1 ()
Date: July 07, 2023 04:32AM

4570life Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Any fucking dipshit liberal that think’s
> Republicans and conservatives are the problem can
> come try and do something about it!
> Bet you won’t bunch of keyboard cowards with
> plugs in their ass.
>
> We aren’t the ones flying pride flags, Ukrainian
> flags
> Confused about pronouns
>
>
> Please start already
> We promise we will end it quick

Hey , we got us a internet tough guy over here! A real life keyboard coward.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: .boss hog ()
Date: July 08, 2023 04:57AM

go figure…….. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I saw in the news that Putin’s planning to build
> a ‘migrant village’ near Moscow for
> “conservative-minded Americans”. In other
> words, Trumptards. He knows these people are
> traitors, anti-Americans, and fascists looking to
> destabilize our country.

That is awesome!

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: drinkin 40s ()
Date: July 08, 2023 10:27AM

man up 1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 4570life Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Any fucking dipshit liberal that think’s
> > Republicans and conservatives are the problem
> can
> > come try and do something about it!
> > Bet you won’t bunch of keyboard cowards with
> > plugs in their ass.
> >
> > We aren’t the ones flying pride flags,
> Ukrainian
> > flags
> > Confused about pronouns
> >
> >
> > Please start already
> > We promise we will end it quick
>
> Hey , we got us a internet tough guy over here! A
> real life keyboard coward.

LOL!

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: @4Q ()
Date: July 08, 2023 04:10PM

Harry Fucking Truman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Never forget republicans hate America.

We know!

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: F them. ()
Date: July 09, 2023 04:28AM

Fuck republicans

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: Real_American ()
Date: July 09, 2023 12:34PM

I love Joe Biden

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: i am chill bro ()
Date: July 10, 2023 01:40PM

Real_American Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I love Joe Biden

Most Americans do.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: .Fuck em. ()
Date: July 11, 2023 05:17AM

i am chill bro Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Real_American Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I love Joe Biden
>
> Most Americans do.


How can you be chill bro? Fuckin Republicans are pure evil and we are under attack. Never stop fighting the repubs bro.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: 4570! ()
Date: July 11, 2023 07:21AM

man up 1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 4570life Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Any fucking dipshit liberal that think’s
> > Republicans and conservatives are the problem
> can
> > come try and do something about it!
> > Bet you won’t bunch of keyboard cowards with
> > plugs in their ass.
> >
> > We aren’t the ones flying pride flags,
> Ukrainian
> > flags
> > Confused about pronouns
> >
> >
> > Please start already
> > We promise we will end it quick
>
> Hey , we got us a internet tough guy over here! A
> real life keyboard coward.

Lol
This guy will back it up! The only thing that’s protecting you traitors is the law. Find a way we can meet. No weapons and I promise I will have out in under 5 seconds.
Why is left attacking The Sound of Freedom movie?
Because you’re all a bunch kiddy porn addicts

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: scratchy ()
Date: July 11, 2023 07:54AM

Whenever I see a Republicans car in a parking lot I take out my knife and just scratch the hell out of that motherfucker on the passenger side so they wont see it till later.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: Sic Semper Libtardus ()
Date: July 11, 2023 05:42PM

True American Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sic Semper Libtardus Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I see there are several America hating libtard
> > pussies posting on this thread. While all real
> > Americans will be celebrating the birth of our
> > great nation Tuesday, the libtards will be
> whining
> > and sniveling to themselves about how bad
> things
> > are because of republicans and people who love
> > this country, like they have above. They are
> > miserable pathetic people. Fuck them.
>
>
> Was your father a coward too?


True American- both my father and I were Army combat veterans. The true cowards are libtard cunts like yourself who talk tough while hiding behind their keyboard. You are unmanly and disgust me.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: @ wise up. ()
Date: July 12, 2023 04:58AM

Sic Semper Libtardus Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> True American Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Sic Semper Libtardus Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I see there are several America hating
> libtard
> > > pussies posting on this thread. While all
> real
> > > Americans will be celebrating the birth of
> our
> > > great nation Tuesday, the libtards will be
> > whining
> > > and sniveling to themselves about how bad
> > things
> > > are because of republicans and people who
> love
> > > this country, like they have above. They are
> > > miserable pathetic people. Fuck them.
> >
> >
> > Was your father a coward too?
>
>
> True American- both my father and I were Army
> combat veterans. The true cowards are libtard
> cunts like yourself who talk tough while hiding
> behind their keyboard. You are unmanly and disgust
> me.

LOL why do you let people troll you so hard? Are you retarded?

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: standard test ()
Date: July 13, 2023 05:22AM

@ wise up. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sic Semper Libtardus Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > True American Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Sic Semper Libtardus Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > I see there are several America hating
> > libtard
> > > > pussies posting on this thread. While all
> > real
> > > > Americans will be celebrating the birth of
> > our
> > > > great nation Tuesday, the libtards will be
> > > whining
> > > > and sniveling to themselves about how bad
> > > things
> > > > are because of republicans and people who
> > love
> > > > this country, like they have above. They
> are
> > > > miserable pathetic people. Fuck them.
> > >
> > >
> > > Was your father a coward too?
> >
> >
> > True American- both my father and I were Army
> > combat veterans. The true cowards are libtard
> > cunts like yourself who talk tough while hiding
> > behind their keyboard. You are unmanly and
> disgust
> > me.
>
> LOL why do you let people troll you so hard? Are
> you retarded?

He is a republican so of course he is retarded.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: Young Jim ()
Date: July 13, 2023 07:06AM

So I work at starbucks and we have cameras to see the backs of the cars in the drive thru. All I can say is that there are some employees that give people with Trump stickers additional "services" for free. I don't do that kind of stuff though.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: James Fucking Madison ()
Date: July 13, 2023 02:00PM

Young Jim Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So I work at starbucks and we have cameras to see
> the backs of the cars in the drive thru. All I can
> say is that there are some employees that give
> people with Trump stickers additional "services"
> for free. I don't do that kind of stuff though.

Well if you are a patriot you should join in!

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: never forget! ()
Date: July 14, 2023 05:45AM

Never forget to hate republicans. Find the time to fuck over a republican every single day even if its something small. God wants you to do this.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: David Dickalow ()
Date: July 14, 2023 04:42PM

go figure…….. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I saw in the news that Putin’s planning to build
> a ‘migrant village’ near Moscow for
> “conservative-minded Americans”. In other
> words, Trumptards. He knows these people are
> traitors, anti-Americans, and fascists looking to
> destabilize our country.


Perfect!

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: white rabbit ()
Date: July 15, 2023 04:47AM

never forget! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Never forget to hate republicans. Find the time to
> fuck over a republican every single day even if
> its something small. God wants you to do this.

What can I do? I dont want to break the law but I do want to fuck over republicans.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: peter petter ()
Date: July 16, 2023 03:07PM

white rabbit Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> never forget! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Never forget to hate republicans. Find the time
> to
> > fuck over a republican every single day even if
> > its something small. God wants you to do this.
>
> What can I do? I dont want to break the law but I
> do want to fuck over republicans.


Get a sex change and make medicaid pay for it!

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: capcom. ()
Date: July 17, 2023 04:50AM

peter petter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> white rabbit Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > never forget! Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Never forget to hate republicans. Find the
> time
> > to
> > > fuck over a republican every single day even
> if
> > > its something small. God wants you to do
> this.
> >
> > What can I do? I dont want to break the law but
> I
> > do want to fuck over republicans.
>
>
> Get a sex change and make medicaid pay for it!

Will they really pay for that?

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: INOVA. ()
Date: July 17, 2023 01:01PM

capcom. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> peter petter Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > white rabbit Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > never forget! Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Never forget to hate republicans. Find the
> > time
> > > to
> > > > fuck over a republican every single day
> even
> > if
> > > > its something small. God wants you to do
> > this.
> > >
> > > What can I do? I dont want to break the law
> but
> > I
> > > do want to fuck over republicans.
> >
> >
> > Get a sex change and make medicaid pay for it!
>
> Will they really pay for that?

Medicare will pay for it but not medicaid.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: Willie Wackdoff ()
Date: July 18, 2023 04:30AM

Medicaid has to pay for gender surgery which means we all pay for it.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: Truetax ()
Date: July 19, 2023 05:54AM

Willie Wackdoff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Medicaid has to pay for gender surgery which means
> we all pay for it.

Nothing wrong with that.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: gender blender ()
Date: July 21, 2023 04:28AM

Willie Wackdoff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Medicaid has to pay for gender surgery which means
> we all pay for it.

How much does it cost?

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: serious. answer ()
Date: July 21, 2023 07:44AM

white rabbit Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> never forget! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Never forget to hate republicans. Find the time
> to
> > fuck over a republican every single day even if
> > its something small. God wants you to do this.
>
> What can I do? I dont want to break the law but I
> do want to fuck over republicans.


Give a hundred dollars a month to the Joe Biden victory fund.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: 50/50 ()
Date: July 22, 2023 07:20AM

serious. answer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> white rabbit Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > never forget! Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Never forget to hate republicans. Find the
> time
> > to
> > > fuck over a republican every single day even
> if
> > > its something small. God wants you to do
> this.
> >
> > What can I do? I dont want to break the law but
> I
> > do want to fuck over republicans.
>
>
> Give a hundred dollars a month to the Joe Biden
> victory fund.

I am only giving 50.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: Long Island Dan ()
Date: July 22, 2023 08:46AM

Why are republicans such anti-American cowards?

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: @rights ()
Date: July 23, 2023 05:46AM

Long Island Dan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why are republicans such anti-American cowards?

They got that way because their parents were anti american cowards.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: 200 or more ()
Date: July 24, 2023 05:25AM

white rabbit Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> never forget! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Never forget to hate republicans. Find the time
> to
> > fuck over a republican every single day even if
> > its something small. God wants you to do this.
>
> What can I do? I dont want to break the law but I
> do want to fuck over republicans.


If nothing else send money to the Joe Biden Victory fund.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: Richard Fucking Nixon ()
Date: July 24, 2023 03:56PM

200 or more Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> white rabbit Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > never forget! Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Never forget to hate republicans. Find the
> time
> > to
> > > fuck over a republican every single day even
> if
> > > its something small. God wants you to do
> this.
> >
> > What can I do? I dont want to break the law but
> I
> > do want to fuck over republicans.
>
>
> If nothing else send money to the Joe Biden
> Victory fund.


Will Do!

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: Dick Talooka ()
Date: July 25, 2023 04:19AM

Richard Fucking Nixon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 200 or more Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > white rabbit Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > never forget! Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Never forget to hate republicans. Find the
> > time
> > > to
> > > > fuck over a republican every single day
> even
> > if
> > > > its something small. God wants you to do
> > this.
> > >
> > > What can I do? I dont want to break the law
> but
> > I
> > > do want to fuck over republicans.
> >
> >
> > If nothing else send money to the Joe Biden
> > Victory fund.
>
>
> Will Do!

Hey Dick, why did you quit your job?

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: Spiro Fucking Agnew ()
Date: July 25, 2023 02:33PM

Richard Fucking Nixon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 200 or more Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > white rabbit Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > never forget! Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Never forget to hate republicans. Find the
> > time
> > > to
> > > > fuck over a republican every single day
> even
> > if
> > > > its something small. God wants you to do
> > this.
> > >
> > > What can I do? I dont want to break the law
> but
> > I
> > > do want to fuck over republicans.
> >
> >
> > If nothing else send money to the Joe Biden
> > Victory fund.
>
>
> Will Do!

Me too!

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: never enough. ()
Date: July 26, 2023 12:15PM

I sent joe some money and now he is blowing up my inbox asking for more.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: @ landslide ()
Date: July 26, 2023 02:32PM

Remember when Joe got 7 million more votes than Trump did?

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: .danger boy ()
Date: July 28, 2023 05:35AM

Republicans are dangerous.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: Rod. ()
Date: July 29, 2023 04:52PM

.danger boy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Republicans are dangerous.

And cowardly.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: Richard Longwood ()
Date: August 05, 2023 04:48AM

Sometimes my republican neighbors wife comes over to my place when he is at work. She likes it from behind.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: Major Wood ()
Date: August 05, 2023 12:01PM

Richard Longwood Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sometimes my republican neighbors wife comes over
> to my place when he is at work. She likes it from
> behind.

God bless you young man!

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: In God we trust. ()
Date: August 06, 2023 04:22AM

never forget! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Never forget to hate republicans. Find the time to
> fuck over a republican every single day even if
> its something small. God wants you to do this.

God damn right.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: shit got great ()
Date: August 07, 2023 05:40AM

@ landslide Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Remember when Joe got 7 million more votes than
> Trump did?

That was great! It made America great again!

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: Peter Rockhard ()
Date: August 10, 2023 04:51AM

Richard Longwood Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sometimes my republican neighbors wife comes over
> to my place when he is at work. She likes it from
> behind.

That is just wonderful!

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: 4570 ()
Date: August 10, 2023 07:55AM

All you little pussy libtards have a undeveloped brains

I promise I’m no keyboard coward

I’ll check this post later
Tell me where and when
I bet you don’t show up
Lol

No republicans wife is getting bent over either by a pussy libtard man either.
That’s just your fantasy because republican women are 10x hotter

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: possible retard. ()
Date: August 10, 2023 08:02AM

4570 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All you little pussy libtards have a undeveloped
> brains
>
> I promise I’m no keyboard coward
>
> I’ll check this post later
> Tell me where and when
> I bet you don’t show up
> Lol
>
> No republicans wife is getting bent over either by
> a pussy libtard man either.
> That’s just your fantasy because republican
> women are 10x hotter

Why do you let these trolls trigger you? You are giving the troll exactly what it wants. Are you retarded?

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: 4570 ()
Date: August 10, 2023 10:59AM

possible retard. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 4570 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > All you little pussy libtards have a
> undeveloped
> > brains
> >
> > I promise I’m no keyboard coward
> >
> > I’ll check this post later
> > Tell me where and when
> > I bet you don’t show up
> > Lol
> >
> > No republicans wife is getting bent over either
> by
> > a pussy libtard man either.
> > That’s just your fantasy because republican
> > women are 10x hotter
>
> Why do you let these trolls trigger you? You are
> giving the troll exactly what it wants. Are you
> retarded?


Not triggering me
The right sit silently as these dumb ass Marxist pedophile, baby murdering fuckers destroy our country, and all we do is sit idly by and let them do it.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: .ok then. ()
Date: August 10, 2023 11:45AM

@rights Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Long Island Dan Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Why are republicans such anti-American cowards?
>
> They got that way because their parents were anti
> american cowards.

Really?

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: .Vance ()
Date: August 16, 2023 05:20AM

We really have to start rounding all the republicans up and put them in camps.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: fight back! ()
Date: August 16, 2023 07:06AM

I keep some roofing nails in my car in case I see a car near me that has a Trump sticker on it. I can pretend like I dropped my keys and quickly set a nail up under the tire. I will be doing my part for this country

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: .CJ. ()
Date: August 17, 2023 05:29AM

fight back! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I keep some roofing nails in my car in case I see
> a car near me that has a Trump sticker on it. I
> can pretend like I dropped my keys and quickly set
> a nail up under the tire. I will be doing my part
> for this country

Ever try spraying pepper spray on their door handles?

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: @ love it! ()
Date: August 17, 2023 07:39AM

.CJ. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> fight back! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I keep some roofing nails in my car in case I
> see
> > a car near me that has a Trump sticker on it. I
> > can pretend like I dropped my keys and quickly
> set
> > a nail up under the tire. I will be doing my
> part
> > for this country
>
> Ever try spraying pepper spray on their door
> handles?

LOL I am going to try that today! I am heading out to Warrenton and you know there are a lot of MAGA cowards out there!

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: Fire Stone1 ()
Date: August 19, 2023 09:44AM

fight back! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I keep some roofing nails in my car in case I see
> a car near me that has a Trump sticker on it. I
> can pretend like I dropped my keys and quickly set
> a nail up under the tire. I will be doing my part
> for this country

That is attempted manslaughter. You could cause the Trumptards car to go out of control and hurt a decent person.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: Never forget never let up ()
Date: August 26, 2023 08:25AM

We all know that Republicans seek to destroy this country. There are small things we can do to republicans that make a difference! Be a patriot and key a republicans car or spit in their food. Anything we can do to fuck over a republican in any small way is a patriotic act.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: A guy from Burke ()
Date: August 26, 2023 03:32PM

Never forget never let up Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We all know that Republicans seek to destroy this
> country. There are small things we can do to
> republicans that make a difference! Be a patriot
> and key a republicans car or spit in their food.
> Anything we can do to fuck over a republican in
> any small way is a patriotic act.


I took a Trump supporters toothbrush and rubbed it all over my dick!

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: pure hate ()
Date: August 28, 2023 07:32AM

Republicans do not deserve to live in this country

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: Rod Sanders ()
Date: August 28, 2023 03:32PM

Never forget never let up Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We all know that Republicans seek to destroy this
> country. There are small things we can do to
> republicans that make a difference! Be a patriot
> and key a republicans car or spit in their food.
> Anything we can do to fuck over a republican in
> any small way is a patriotic act.

Never thought about that. Thanks!

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: Boe Jidon ()
Date: August 29, 2023 11:34AM

A guy from Burke Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Never forget never let up Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > We all know that Republicans seek to destroy
> this
> > country. There are small things we can do to
> > republicans that make a difference! Be a
> patriot
> > and key a republicans car or spit in their
> food.
> > Anything we can do to fuck over a republican in
> > any small way is a patriotic act.
>
>
> I took a Trump supporters toothbrush and rubbed it
> all over my dick!

That is so cool!

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: libs rule America! ()
Date: August 30, 2023 01:00AM

Fuck all republicans!

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: simple kind of man ()
Date: September 01, 2023 04:31AM

Mamma told me when I was young

Don't ever forget to hate republicans son.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: @good infoe ()
Date: September 02, 2023 12:27PM

Thanks!

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: @ Oh No! ()
Date: September 03, 2023 06:34AM

White republicans are child sex offenders.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: Jerrys Ford ()
Date: September 04, 2023 05:02AM

Happy Labor day .

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: laborer. ()
Date: September 07, 2023 03:28PM

Jerrys Ford Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Happy Labor day .

Thanks U 2

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: news eagle. ()
Date: September 23, 2023 07:25AM

I know a guy who works at one of those quick lube oil change places. If he sees a Trump sticker on a car he fucks with the car like loosening fittings up to make them leak slowly.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: JM 6 ()
Date: September 23, 2023 01:24PM

news eagle. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I know a guy who works at one of those quick lube
> oil change places. If he sees a Trump sticker on a
> car he fucks with the car like loosening fittings
> up to make them leak slowly.

That is so nice. A guy who really cares about his country.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: Saved1 ()
Date: September 25, 2023 06:59AM

One of my neighbors was killed in a car crash but he was a republican so i laughed when I heard about it.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: bitchfork ()
Date: September 25, 2023 12:04PM

Saved1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One of my neighbors was killed in a car crash but
> he was a republican so i laughed when I heard
> about it.


Good deal.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: never let up. ()
Date: September 26, 2023 03:29AM

news eagle. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I know a guy who works at one of those quick lube
> oil change places. If he sees a Trump sticker on a
> car he fucks with the car like loosening fittings
> up to make them leak slowly.

That guy is a true patriot!

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: .dog walker ()
Date: October 06, 2023 06:37AM

Saved1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One of my neighbors was killed in a car crash but
> he was a republican so i laughed when I heard
> about it.

Nice!

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: I am a raven ()
Date: October 11, 2023 03:26AM

@ landslide Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Remember when Joe got 7 million more votes than
> Trump did?

Yes! That was a great day for America!

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: Major Wood ()
Date: October 13, 2023 02:06AM

Never forget never let up Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We all know that Republicans seek to destroy this
> country. There are small things we can do to
> republicans that make a difference! Be a patriot
> and key a republicans car or spit in their food.
> Anything we can do to fuck over a republican in
> any small way is a patriotic act.

Yes, Thank you!

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: Molly Fucking Pitcher ()
Date: October 18, 2023 05:46PM

news eagle. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I know a guy who works at one of those quick lube
> oil change places. If he sees a Trump sticker on a
> car he fucks with the car like loosening fittings
> up to make them leak slowly.

I love that kind of shit!

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: watching 4 1 ()
Date: October 20, 2023 05:10AM

Next time I see a republican I am going to spit in their face.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: Nice 1 ()
Date: October 20, 2023 10:00AM

watching 4 1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Next time I see a republican I am going to spit in
> their face.

Nice!

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: Hocker ()
Date: October 26, 2023 03:40AM

watching 4 1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Next time I see a republican I am going to spit in
> their face.

I did that to a republican because he was open carrying. He got scared and ran off.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: not a good idea ()
Date: November 12, 2023 11:58AM

Hocker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> watching 4 1 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Next time I see a republican I am going to spit
> in
> > their face.
>
> I did that to a republican because he was open
> carrying. He got scared and ran off.

That is a felony I think.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: punky pants ()
Date: November 13, 2023 03:21PM

Hocker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> watching 4 1 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Next time I see a republican I am going to spit
> in
> > their face.
>
> I did that to a republican because he was open
> carrying. He got scared and ran off.

Liar.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: \ ()
Date: December 03, 2023 06:18AM

not a good idea Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hocker Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > watching 4 1 Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Next time I see a republican I am going to
> spit
> > in
> > > their face.
> >
> > I did that to a republican because he was open
> > carrying. He got scared and ran off.
>
> That is a felony I think.

Probably a good lawyer can get it reduced.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: so worth it! ()
Date: December 07, 2023 07:09AM

\ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> not a good idea Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hocker Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > watching 4 1 Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Next time I see a republican I am going to
> > spit
> > > in
> > > > their face.
> > >
> > > I did that to a republican because he was
> open
> > > carrying. He got scared and ran off.
> >
> > That is a felony I think.
>
> Probably a good lawyer can get it reduced.


True.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: Land Shark ()
Date: December 09, 2023 05:40AM

Land Shark.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: !sweet! ()
Date: December 09, 2023 04:05PM

Hocker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> watching 4 1 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Next time I see a republican I am going to spit
> in
> > their face.
>
> I did that to a republican because he was open
> carrying. He got scared and ran off.

Awesome!

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: 1 800 -ASK-4ASS ()
Date: December 10, 2023 10:12AM

Ask for ass

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: 14WordsEnjoyer ()
Date: December 11, 2023 06:12PM

A shekel for the good goy.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: Y O Y ()
Date: December 15, 2023 06:48AM

1 800 -ASK-4ASS Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ask for ass

WHY?

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: GK ()
Date: December 16, 2023 04:45AM

Y O Y Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 1 800 -ASK-4ASS Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Ask for ass
>
> WHY?
You only live once!

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: okay then. ()
Date: December 18, 2023 09:33PM

Y O Y Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 1 800 -ASK-4ASS Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Ask for ass
>
> WHY?

Why not?

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: Zig zag man ()
Date: December 20, 2023 06:08AM

Hocker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> watching 4 1 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Next time I see a republican I am going to spit
> in
> > their face.
>
> I did that to a republican because he was open
> carrying. He got scared and ran off.

Thats what they do.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: I like ass ()
Date: December 30, 2023 04:32PM

okay then. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Y O Y Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > 1 800 -ASK-4ASS Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Ask for ass
> >
> > WHY?
>
> Why not?

There are better wasy of getting ass than calling some number like that.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: George Fucking Patton ()
Date: December 31, 2023 01:30PM

What makes conservatives so anti-American?

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: snacks2 ()
Date: January 05, 2024 06:03AM

George Fucking Patton Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What makes conservatives so anti-American?

It is all they know.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: .Lenny ()
Date: February 09, 2024 08:17AM

never enough. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I sent joe some money and now he is blowing up my
> inbox asking for more.

Me too. He sends 3 emails a day.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: vote counter. ()
Date: February 09, 2024 12:07PM

I am a raven Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @ landslide Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Remember when Joe got 7 million more votes than
> > Trump did?
>
> Yes! That was a great day for America!


Going to be over 10 million next time.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: God bless. America ()
Date: February 10, 2024 07:22AM

Fuck all republicans.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: Father Feelmore ()
Date: February 10, 2024 11:45AM

God bless. America Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fuck all republicans.

Amen.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: Dick Tator. ()
Date: February 15, 2024 03:56PM

George Fucking Patton Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What makes conservatives so anti-American?

They were born that way.

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: Forestera ()
Date: February 17, 2024 05:32AM

Hey, page 3!

Re: The true enemy of the USA is not N Korea, not China, not Jews it is the Republicans.
Posted by: 6M ()
Date: February 21, 2024 08:56AM

Never forget to hate conservatives. Make sure your children learn how to hate them too.

This forum powered by Phorum.