HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Social media reports: Joe Biden spotted getting off a plane with a young boy wearing a romper (dress)
Posted by: Doesn't look good ()
Date: March 18, 2023 09:52PM

I'm not saying that Joe Biden didn't molest little boys and I'm not saying that Joe Biden did molest little boys. Still it makes you wonder.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Social media reports: Joe Biden spotted getting off a plane with a young boy wearing a romper (dress)
Posted by: We hang traitors ()
Date: March 18, 2023 10:53PM

Lock him up, lock him up!

Re: Social media reports: Joe Biden spotted getting off a plane with a young boy wearing a romper (dress)
Posted by: Guess Biden swings both ways ()
Date: March 18, 2023 10:59PM

Not a good look for a father who takes showers with his preteen daughter.

Posted by: He shit himself ()
Date: March 19, 2023 09:27AM

I wonder if he shits himself while he’s committing these foul acts of perversion like he did in front of the pope

Posted by: Big prison niggers 4 Biden !!! ()
Date: March 19, 2023 12:35PM

The big niggers in prison are going to have their way with old Biden...

Posted by: Snakes on a plane ()
Date: March 19, 2023 12:52PM

Seems really odd. I mean what was Biden doing to a young boy, wearing a dress, while flying on Air Force One? I mean it's not like the young boy was Biden's grandson or some shit...

Posted by: Biden's arrest coming Tuesday ()
Date: March 20, 2023 11:43AM

It's about time these pedophiles get locked up in prison with the big niggers.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.