HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
TUCKER ALERT ! the reason fox shut down second show exposing J6 was because majority of rioters were FEDS !!!
Posted by: nothing but the truth, ruth ! ()
Date: March 16, 2023 07:13PM

Re: TUCKER ALERT ! the reason fox shut down second show exposing J6 was because majority of rioters were FEDS !!!
Posted by: we are here to help ! ()
Date: March 16, 2023 07:16PM

what are you talking about ? we are all patriot rioters and no way we are undercover cops !

New Update On That Viral Photo of Suspected

Re: TUCKER ALERT ! the reason fox shut down second show exposing J6 was because majority of rioters were FEDS !!!
Posted by: No Feds, Swamp Losers ()
Date: March 16, 2023 08:33PM

I don't see any of the 967 charged so far listed as FEDS or Antifa. Their Facebook pages and social media don't show them as FEDs either.

Posted by: fbi rioters are charged ()
Date: March 16, 2023 09:11PM

i guess libtards arent too bright

why would the feds charge their agents leading the riots ?

you are dumber than you look

Posted by: Real Reason ()
Date: March 16, 2023 09:21PM

The reason is FOX News is in two lawsuits for lying about the 2020 election and Tuckers show with the lies is slam dunking a win for Dominion and Smartmatic voting machines. I can't believe FOX allowed Tucker to do the first show with lies about J6. That was a disaster for FOX in the lawsuits.

Posted by: libtards eat their own shit? ()
Date: March 16, 2023 10:01PM

your ability to lie 100% about everything is impressive

are you a fake hew or a fag or both ?

Posted by: Are you retarded? ()
Date: March 16, 2023 11:25PM

No Feds, Swamp Losers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't see any of the 967 charged so far listed
> as FEDS or Antifa. Their Facebook pages and
> social media don't show them as FEDs either.

They didn't arrest the feds.

Posted by: cognitive dissonance NOT retard! ()
Date: March 17, 2023 05:07AM

the proper description is suffers from cognitive dissonance...

mind has been broken/raped so hard that now possible to believe in multiple things at same time that all contradict each other

as long as it comes from approved sources (cnn/pbs/npr/nbc/abc/cbs...) will believe anything and repeat it as if it is true

believe all women ! what is a woman ?
love is love ! Xtians must die !
the children ! gay pedophilia in schools is ok !
protect babies ! murdering babies 1 day before birth is a human right !
hands off my body ! forced masking and vaccines with nazi penalties is good !

the list of hypocrisies and lies the elites can shovel into a broken libtards brain is only limited by their imagination at this point

my entire disfunctional family has been broken by them...but don't expect them to survive beyond 2 or 3 more boosters....stupid has it's prizes

This forum powered by Phorum.