HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Credit Suisse Troubles Confirm What Americans Have Known Since 2021
Posted by: Stand By For Depression ()
Date: March 16, 2023 06:18PM

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/credit-suisse-still-has-a-fight-on-its-hands-despite-54-billion-lifeline/ar-AA18HiRy

That the Democrat Party is the worst political party today and Failed Democrat President JOE Biden is the worst uncaring smug arrogant and rich President ever in our long centuries of history as a great nation

Resign in disgrace with your VP who refused to uphold her sworn oath with her Twitter speech condemning the US Supreme Court for as she put it "takeing the constitutional rights away from the people" when the high court ruled their is no federal constitutional right to abortion returning the issue to the states to decide how they wish to proceed on this matter

Sworn federal offices can critique high court rulings but can not say what VP Harris said with out violating their sworn oaths as she did as the high court is the only official and legal constitutional authority to determine what is constitutional or not which becomes the law of the land when they rule

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Credit Suisse Troubles Confirm What Americans Have Known Since 2021
Posted by: Well What Can You Expect ()
Date: March 16, 2023 09:46PM

When Democrats can not get along and live and let live with more then half of their fellow Americans, only a idiot could expect them to get along with the billions of the rest of the world free or not

Just days ago in a thread here on FXU that was shut down by the SEE The World oppressor of free speech , savvy people in the world of banking predicted more financial trouble and higher inflation and interest rates to push the middle class down into personal economic disasters coming as soon as this week and next week coming week as we are now seeing today

Democrats The Party Of Fail

Posted by: KAMAL Breaks Her Sworn Oath ()
Date: March 16, 2023 09:52PM

https://twitter.com/VP/status/1617172359105986560

So she swore to support and defend the US constitution

But then attack the Supreme Court of The United States saying "they took rights from the people" , the only and final court of law in the United States who's rulings are the only legal authority within our constitution that can rule what is constitutional or is not , with their ruling becoming the LAW OF THE LAND

Posted by: Registered Democrat ()
Date: March 16, 2023 10:00PM

You got my full attention my man after a outstanding blaze..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Posted by: Slim and Shorty ()
Date: March 16, 2023 10:03PM

Ours too ! We bros showed up only to vote for Kamala not Joe ..cheers brother glug glug glug glug glug glug glug glug glug glug glug glug glug glug glug glug glug

Posted by: numeroligy ()
Date: March 16, 2023 10:07PM

Posted by: Walli ()
Date: March 16, 2023 10:40PM

I have a picture of me wearing the same T blue white striped shirt and white shorts at the same age, my hair is blonde, I am white , I even looked like Elon Musk and am about the same exact age , why am I not a billionaire too !

I was cheated ! I want reparations from the US government ! A billion dollars no less! Ill buy a large janitorial business expand it and put more people to work including Cary to take out the trash on this site !

Posted by: Elon is a genius ()
Date: March 17, 2023 07:52PM

He reminds me of that other modern genius, Meade Skelton

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.