HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Where In This Whole World Would You Like To Visit And Maybe Live
Posted by: Grow Weed Freely ()
Date: January 24, 2023 01:42PM

https://www.viator.com/Saumur-attractions/Rochemenier-Cave-Village-Rochemenier-Village-Troglodytique/overview/d25406-a28669

I just came to this Fairfax Underground site when I found my name was on Google

I just had to join in on the wild and crazy action here

I would love to visit this really hip French cave village and if they allow people to "Grow Weed Freely" I'll stay for life growing and burning it in stone ovens to make bread only as I really don't use it unless there are Liberals criminal pets roaming around in such huge numbers like here in the US, but feel free to use my name to get your legal free weed grown freely to keep crime down and that means gun deaths too from weed deals gone bad or turf wars over weed

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where In This Whole World Would You Like To Visit And Maybe Live
Posted by: Incredible Sunsets Clear Waters ()
Date: January 24, 2023 03:11PM

The Riviera di Ponente the coast of the setting sun on the Italian Riviera where one can eat the best freshest seafoods and pasta dishes in the world cooked by the best chefs and drink the best wines and live the good life all the time

Every wonder why Italians are so happy !

Alassio

Posted by: A great place ()
Date: January 24, 2023 06:08PM

I want to live in Richmond Virginia as close to Meade Skelton as possible. It would be great to hear him singing every night

Posted by: I Give Facials ()
Date: January 24, 2023 06:14PM

Lorton has a new planned community inside the walls of the old maximum security prison and death chamber, which is right next to the landfill, Mt Trashmore, and the waste water treatment facility that processes all the raw excrement coming out of Fairfax County.

Posted by: MT Trashmore ()
Date: January 24, 2023 08:27PM

Is the old landfill off I 66 that's where I would like to have 100 foot tower with a house on it as its the highest point in Fairfax legally called Mt. Murtaugh

I would allow visitors to view the Blue Ridge for exorbitant fees paid in cash and pay for parking too 25.00 a car

Posted by: Will You Call Your Place ()
Date: January 24, 2023 08:32PM

Snyders Commanders Food Court World with your high prices , will you have 10 dollar hot dogs and beers so high you have to leave your car to be sold at auction to the highest biider

Posted by: The mysterious local spots ()
Date: January 24, 2023 09:34PM

There are a few local places that are constantly mentioned on the radio but I have never been to them. There always seems to be a lot of action at these spots.

Father Hurley Boulevard
The good luck road overpass
The Occoquon
The nice mack middletown bridge or whatever it is
The Snickersville Turnpike, Back Lick Road, Mattawoman Beantown Road, and other oddly named thoroughfares.

Posted by: Tel Aviv ()
Date: January 24, 2023 09:44PM

the land of milk and honey, the land of my people. Israel. Get my pension and move to Israel. Shalom and be kind to others.

Posted by: The Mighty Midget In Leesburg ()
Date: January 24, 2023 10:02PM

Worlds best grilled cheese samwhich if its not turned into beer cans yet it was aluminum made from the body of the WW2 B29 that bombed Hiroshima

Occoquan has a good girly craft show in late Sept women love to go to that with lots of carnival food in the streets as the town is closed down its on rt 123 at the fairfax Prince William Co border on the Occoquan river that goes to the Potomac and upstream to the occoquan reservoir which supply's water to NoVa. Fountainhead Regional park is on the Occoquan reservoir you can ret 14 ft Jon boats there its a nice place to take woman with a electric motor you can head south to Jacobs rock and look as partying is probably met with machine gun swat teams today in Democrat controlled Fairfax, in other words your at least 40 years too late got to keep helicopter kids now adult millennials safe

Nice bridge is named for DEMOCRAT Murderland governor Harry W Nice built in 1940 it crosses the Potomac down by Colonial Beach on Rt 310 that goes to Carmel church exit on I95 don't carry any guns in to Murderland , the bridge cops toss cars owned by Virgina CHP holders Gov Hogan stopped the shit but new gov WES MOORE will ramp it up hes a self defense hating Democrat . The Nice Bridge is being replace or expanded by a new bridge along the north side I have not been through there in over a year so I don't know how its going

Mattawoman Beantown rd is in Charles Co its a old road near Waldorf and it joins into Murderland Rt 5 there is not any baked bean places there I checked 51 years ago nor do they sell bean pots that's a Yankee deal , back then as a long hair who smelled of weed , was punched in the face for asking and showed the way out of town in record time, as I drove off in my 57 VW hippy bus I heard screams yelling "dirty communist" . I wanted to go back and tell them I WAS NOT A DEMOCRAT I WAS A REPUBLICAN I VOTED FOR NIXON !

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.