HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Republican running for Congress in Mississippi takes family policy to the next level: proposes $20,000 grant to newlyweds for marrying.
Posted by: Based family values ()
Date: June 22, 2022 02:36AM

Michael Cassidy’s values are way out of step with Mississippi. He’s proposing a welfare state—and making you pay for it, including forcing taxpayers to give a $20,000 “wedding gift” to newlyweds. Check out more about why there’s nothing conservative about Michael Cassidy

Re: Republican running for Congress in Mississippi takes family policy to the next level: proposes $20,000 grant to newlyweds for marrying.
Posted by: Marcus ()
Date: July 13, 2022 06:34AM

I like this proposal but I'll wait until it becomes an objective reality. So far, all I see is that young guys and girls are not looking for permanent relationships. This is very easy to follow using an online dating resource, try these out. It will be interesting to see how the priorities of those who are looking for love online will change. Will there be more marriages after the adoption of such a law. How do you think?

This forum powered by Phorum.