HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Life of living with a liberal(not me)
Posted by: It’s my point exactly ()
Date: June 08, 2022 09:18AM

But I close friend is prohibited from watching Fox News, now this liberal says we’re all crazy and controlling, but what kind of person doesn’t allow their mate to watch media with different views?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Life of living with a liberal(not me)
Posted by: GU96T ()
Date: June 08, 2022 11:14AM

I'm married to one. She went down a list of things that were going "to have to change" when we got married. I stood up from the couch, started for her door and told her that she could keep the ring .

"What? Wait? Huh? What's this? Don't you love me?"

"I do, but I'll get over it."

"Huh? But if you lived me you'd be considerate of my sensibilities and wouldn't want to offend me?"

"Well you're offending me now, but I suppose this is just more of your liberal double standard. If you loved me, you wouldn't be so damned controlling. It's that authoritarian mindset of you liberals."

"What about this?". (points to her crotch)

"It's good, it's damned good, but whoever told you it's lined with gold lied to you. I'll just have to get another one somehow. It's not worth being controlled just to get that. This doesn't even consider your continuously using it as a weapon."

"Wait, no, what. "

I kept going.

I ran into her about a week later. She was all apologies and tears and promises not to be so controlling. I went for it. It was the perfect time to introduce the prenup. Yeah, she fussed but signed it (I even paid for her lawyer). Every once in a while she tries to impose her will on me. I just ask her if she's forgotten what the prenup says. She shuts up fast.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.