HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
I Work With A She-boon That Is Constantly Arguing With ALL Coworkers. She Talks About Everyone When She's On The Phone, Like We're Not There.
Posted by: Why Are NIGGERS So Fucking Lame? ()
Date: May 25, 2022 02:51PM

Is that typical nigger behavior or is she just more niggerly than most?

Re: I Work With A She-boon That Is Constantly Arguing With ALL Coworkers. She Talks About Everyone When She's On The Phone, Like We're Not There.
Posted by: Neaa ()
Date: May 25, 2022 02:58PM

Why Are NIGGERS So Fucking Lame? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is that typical nigger behavior or is she just
> more niggerly than most?

I think the day nasty black butcher need to do this to feel they are someone, someone as important

Re: I Work With A She-boon That Is Constantly Arguing With ALL Coworkers. She Talks About Everyone When She's On The Phone, Like We're Not There.
Posted by: Uncle Sam ()
Date: May 25, 2022 02:59PM

Welcome to the world of Affirmative Action employment.

Posted by: Nog Knower ()
Date: May 25, 2022 03:28PM

"Why are Niggers so lame?"
The answer can be found in your question.

Posted by: B4P ()
Date: May 25, 2022 06:28PM

Why are you such a racist?

Posted by: Sir Sam Snooty ()
Date: May 25, 2022 06:30PM

Only peasants have to work with nogs

Posted by: All the cool kids are doing it ()
Date: May 25, 2022 07:02PM

B4P Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why are you such a racist?

Racism is realism.

Posted by: All Niggers Are Worthless Fucks ()
Date: May 26, 2022 08:28AM

Even niggers say that niggers are worthless!

This forum powered by Phorum.