HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
POLL What Do You Have In The Way Of Personal Computers Or Phones
Posted by: Inn's And Outs ()
Date: May 14, 2022 10:26AM

The inn's and outs of Landline phones Cell phones Smart Phones PC's Laptops IphonesIpads Other Pads and Apples or MACS What have you got

The cheap burner cell phone is now getting out of date as 5G takes over 4G LTE is still here 3G is toast as my older 3G Tracfone could not be refilled

I have 4G LTE burner Trac Phone that still works but I cant find a new Tracphone LG phone to buy if the one I have goes down or is lost or swiped as they are always out of stock . I like the inexpensive way this phone works out , a 19.99 card for 60 minutes of calls and that's all I need in a cell phone

Then I have a regular old PC desktop with Windows and a laptop with Windows

I only use cheap old junk equipment I get from thrift stores to post on FXU with for obvious reasons

Now to questions about Smart phones

I have heard all about the Apple Iphone for years now they are up to Iphone SE thats 4G LTE maybe one thats 5G and 5G Iphone 13 with two lenses and 5G Iphone pro with the same two and a third that's telephoto with GB storage from 64 to 512

Wheres a good place to get one of these Apple Iphones and what carrier is good and also cheap between Verizon who I hate , T Mobile , Comcast , ATT that's all I can think of but theres probably dozens out there .If you pay cash at a Apple store can you buy a new Unlocked Iphone .It seems all the carriers have your Iphone Locked for 90 days into their service then you can get it unlocked by them from what Im told

And the huge question .Can you put a Tracfone SIM card into a new Unlocked Apple Iphone and use the Tracfone 60 minute 19.99 90 day calling cards only or put in a Tracfone data card for internet calling and text which are only good for 30 days and are about the same prices as the calling cards good for 90 days. I don't want to get sucked into $50 up a month for cell phone service as I would only use internet if I really had to now and then, plus $50 is really 60 with all the taxes they heap on to the phone service bill

ATT sucks in a way because they have a phone that's prepaid so you can buy cards like a Tracphone burner phone for 30 to 90 days and another that you pay every month too much trouble with them but you can not refill the monthly phone with a prepaid card , what a stupid shitty way to do business like Verizon whose marketing is the worst always in your face with some shit they are trying to push, their Fios TV is always putting some shit I don't want up like the On Demand screen or changing your set channel at night . They also lock me into some classical music BS then its hard to get out. F Them all the way They will be gone soon as I have had enough of their BS

Then Microsoft is the worst of all with their marketing pop up helpers , offers to steal your passwords, getting in your face asking you do you like this background just so much bullshit bothering you with them you can't get anything done like it was before, their clouds are only to suck you into remote storage free now then money when they get enough into them and to spy on you,I uninstalled that BS , they can seriously go to hell which is a shame as they were the ones with Apple that made the internet what it is and reason I never want any phone with their shit in it

A final word

Marketers have ruined more US companies then any president or political party in the US .

Fire them all and you will be far better off with a single person who just has good common sense working for you and save millions each year

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL What Do You Have In The Way Of Personal Computers Or Phones
Posted by: 446j65 ()
Date: May 14, 2022 12:33PM

FUCK OFF SPAMMER

Posted by: Spammer Like Hell ! ()
Date: May 14, 2022 01:02PM

I now need a job! I have a Wharton School MBA and just got personally fired 55 minutes ago by the CEO of the 10 billion plus corp I worked for as Jr VP of marketing making 900k a year plus bonus and gold perks

I just got word from my headhunter the only jobs I can get now are garbageman or bus boy , Ill even have to start at the bottom to get a job flipping burgers

No one wants me

Posted by: Low Info Voter ()
Date: May 14, 2022 01:08PM

This is what im hoping Joe gives me free from Wallys world
Attachments:
lowinfo.jpg

Posted by: Registered Democrat ()
Date: May 14, 2022 01:16PM

Come on man here's the deal..

Head on down to Mexico on the cheapest packed bus you can find with broken ac and a overflowing toilet to get you smelling right

Then sneak back into the US acting like you don't speak English repeating no habla English over and over and get caught right away and you will be let go with a free Iphone 13 pro ,unlimited baby formula , section 8 housing vouchers food stamps ebt car for skrimps steaks and lobster and a get out of jail free card from Old JOE

PLUS as a big bonus an Apple app for all free government services all over the US anywhere anytime !

Building back better means it beats a plain Obama cell phone and a get out of jail free card only

Posted by: WILL TRADE ! ASAP PLEASE ()
Date: May 14, 2022 01:19PM

Brand new Apple Iphone 13 pro for 6 cans of baby formula we are desperate

Posted by: Dish Dog ()
Date: May 14, 2022 01:35PM

Spammer Like Hell ! Wrote:
--------------------------
>
> I just got word from my headhunter the only jobs I
> Ill even
> have to start at the bottom to get a job flipping
> burgers
>

There is a job below the burger flipper, dish dog.

Posted by: dial up modem ()
Date: May 14, 2022 01:49PM

Fisher-Price My First Laptop

I think its 1G

Posted by: Leandro ()
Date: July 05, 2022 03:11AM

Hello everyone, I constantly have problems with the keyboard malfunction of my laptop beech. Tell me what could be the problem?

Posted by: Bastony ()
Date: July 05, 2022 03:15AM

Hello, the keyboard would always be in good condition, you need to constantly look after it and clean it from dust. If you do not have time for this, then you can simply use a special protective cover for the keyboard. By the way, at https://neconnected.co.uk/what-is-the-point-of-keyboard-covers/ you can read about how a protective cover protects the keyboard.

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: October 18, 2022 01:00PM

Bastony Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello, the keyboard would always be in good
> condition, you need to constantly look after it
> and clean it from dust. If you do not have time
> for this, then you can simply use a special
> protective cover for the keyboard. By the way, at
> https://neconnected.co.uk/what-is-the-point-of-key
> board-covers/ you can read about how a protective
> cover protects the keyboard.

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.