Microsoft / Docker DELETED parts of X11 now ransome deleted features in separate app
win10/11 ubuntu = ransome ware
Date: May 01, 2022 04:35PM
may the drop dead for doing it
X11 was (is) network transparent.
1) First they used gov money to "heist the project" to be in control.
2) they then injected a virus so X11 apps wouldn't work (without re-release by themselves). an obstruction that dis-orders drawing commands
3) they REMOVED "network transparency" (remote desktop) from X , a feature "docker offers"
4) they stole x86EMU, bochs, renamed it and began CHARGING FOR IT
5) they're "selling HYPER-V" to the crowd while also getting microsoft money to CODE DIRECTLY IN WIN10 (re-releasing GPL2 stolen into win10/11 - often ransoming people to pay for it)
6) they removed DVD from win10 (in win8), want ransome to re-enable it
7) they DAMAGED ABILITY TO COPY FILES (of other users) in win10 (worked in win8), offer RANSOM WARE to "do it", pay separately no guarantee against file loss no refund
they called it X.org then helped chinasia, using "micro X", rename it to (what android something) - total theft of USA intellectual property
microsoft hasn't just been evil on their own platform
THEY'VE USED USA GOV MONEY TO ATTACK NON-MICROSOFT PLATFORMS
MS kinda only allow development of games - and demand developers upload their work onto "cloud" MICROSOFT SERVERS where microsoft can steal whatever is made before even it is released for sale
they use stolen Linux apps inside windows now without facing lawsuits
EDGE now continually connects to google, run by foreign attackers, who upload (viruses) to the edge web browser. everytime you open windows it NEVER STOPS trying to connect to AUTOMATIC UPLOAD OF FOREIGN ATTACK CODE
and the real power is in hardware drivers that have higher authority than "Admin", they mostly are from china on consumer units THAT MOST CONSUMER CAN FIND ...
all run by asian electronics that Democrats outsource killed off during - BILL CLINTON
(before - buying a Made in USA computer was quite possible and there where up to several choices which)