HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
We are already at war with Russia. This is not good.
Posted by: this is bad ()
Date: March 08, 2022 10:49PM

All of NATO is supplying weapons that are killing Russian soldiers. Putin is going to lose the war in Ukraine because of NATO. You think he won't lash out? And we are destroying the Russian economy (and Putin) with sanctions. We should not be providing ANY HELP to Ukraine, and we should simultaneously be arming NATO countries to the teeth. I am all for Ukraine, but we really are tempting a nuclear exchange with Russia. We may get to the point that the only thing stopping Putin from launching nukes are his generals and/or the oligarchs stopping him. Who even knows if that is possible? I don't think people understand how bad things could get, soon. We should all be making preparations for nukes headed our way.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We are already at war with Russia. This is not good.
Posted by: the convoy ()
Date: March 08, 2022 11:05PM

we had one of those convoy truckers drive onto our street tonite, he hung out the window and yelled something about Costco. no idea what that shit was about but ten he got back in, hooted the horn and drove off.

Posted by: slappy ()
Date: March 08, 2022 11:14PM

Lemme axe you a kechin? What am 3+5?

Posted by: Winos Nest Hobo ()
Date: March 09, 2022 12:59AM

>but we really are tempting a nuclear exchange with Russia.

If Putin was so crazy he would order a nuke strike on the USA , he would disappear and the minister of propaganda would tell the world he had a medical issue and has been replaced

The Russians know our some of our capabilities . What they do know is enough to stop any madman from launching an attack against us . They will not chance the total destruction of their motherland over the Ukraine

It is times like this I say God Bless our military who stand vigilant 24/7 to destroy those who would do us in

Posted by: Rootin Tootin Putin ()
Date: March 09, 2022 04:11AM

I've already won. Fuel prices through the roof that will ruin America's economy and ruin Biden's presidency. America was easy. Brought to her knees without firing a shot. Trump was right when he told me the American people are Fucking pussies.
Attachments:
Putin.jpg

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.