HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Looting Craze Spreads Beyond California: Minnesota Stores Blitzed by Smash-and-Grab Mobs
Posted by: savage nation 9988 ()
Date: November 29, 2021 03:15PM

4804FB9C-438F-4E37-9225-30B298D2D2CA.jpe

https://michaelsavage.com/looting-craze-spreads-beyond-california-minnesota-stores-blitzed-by-smash-and-grab-mobs/

liberals have two stories - one is that conservatives a-moral and the other that they are at war with you

which do you believe?

Re: Looting Craze Spreads Beyond California: Minnesota Stores Blitzed by Smash-and-Grab Mobs
Posted by: Guess the race? ()
Date: November 29, 2021 03:19PM

Niggers...

Re: Looting Craze Spreads Beyond California: Minnesota Stores Blitzed by Smash-and-Grab Mobs
Posted by: ya damn skippy ()
Date: November 29, 2021 06:30PM

The guy in the video looks back and says "oh shit the niggers are here!!!".

Fucking classic.

Posted by: Hey Mr Libtrd ()
Date: November 29, 2021 06:41PM

You're the one that wants to defund the cops, reduce number. Check out those non-cop traffic mediators NYC, they are not working too well. A lot of assaults and batterys on them by disgruntled drivers. You voted for Biden, you will reap the whirlwind for it. It is written.

Posted by: Well .. ()
Date: November 29, 2021 07:23PM

Will Democrat just pass a law calling it Repairations then we won't worry about it , it will be legal

Posted by: Instant Suntan Salesman ()
Date: November 29, 2021 07:25PM

I'm good to go on that ! Sales will be spectacular

Posted by: Instand Pink Salesman ()
Date: November 29, 2021 07:28PM

I'm in you need me, I sell fake bottoms of hands and feet that glue on for street creed

Posted by: Vicki ()
Date: November 29, 2021 07:36PM

I wish looting would happen here

Posted by: organized crime ()
Date: November 29, 2021 07:37PM

FBI might get involved. Falls under the definition of Organized Crime, "Black Mafia". I'm not racist but hell, they are all Black, what would anyone call it?

Posted by: Scarecrow Salesmen ()
Date: November 29, 2021 07:47PM

I have a sale on Kyle ones forget your lame brain ideas this one works wonders I also have Johhny Reb and KKK ones the looters can expend their energy beating them up into birds nest material I'll call Baseball bat salesman , he will want in bad plus I know Statue salesman his goods will give them a real workout , they will be exhausted for weeks

Posted by: Hey Come Back ()
Date: November 29, 2021 07:51PM

Suntan and pink salesmen ,we white proud boys want to get some grabs out of those stores were broke , besides we have not seen sun in a good while now since Jan 6 th

Posted by: Not So Fast ()
Date: November 29, 2021 07:57PM

we're already on the scene, were Antifa , got any super sized shopping bags we need some more bullhorns to give out orders and start hate chants too

Posted by: Store Owner ()
Date: November 29, 2021 07:59PM

Oh hell I need plywood to cover my stores windows but the prices went up to the sky when JOE came in

Posted by: Registered Democrat ()
Date: November 29, 2021 08:02PM

Oh calm down its just young people being young people peacefully protesting

Posted by: We're Used To It ()
Date: November 29, 2021 08:10PM

Here around DC lots of stores were boarded up one year ago

Just in case Trump won, maybe their just trying out for 2022 and 2024's teams

This forum powered by Phorum.