HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Biden Dept of Transportation head Pete Buttigieg fails Americans, ignores port and supply chain shut down
Posted by: No Xmas 2021 ()
Date: October 13, 2021 07:42PM

VjxUka83.jpeg

Re: Biden Dept of Transportation head Pete Buttigieg fails Americans, ignores port and supply chain shut down
Posted by: Send in the big guns ()
Date: October 13, 2021 07:50PM

Give this problem to Kameltoe to solve. She’s done such a great job on the border

Re: Biden Dept of Transportation head Pete Buttigieg fails Americans, ignores port and supply chain shut down
Posted by: gaydar operator ()
Date: October 13, 2021 10:04PM

People underestimate the amount of time a faggot spends sucking cock. I mean, I have nothing against them but you need to add lots of extra time to their day and week for cock hunting, cock sucking and doing other faggy shit.

Posted by: jeepers ()
Date: October 13, 2021 11:46PM

Why does that photo look like their in a hospital bed? Did Petes husband deliver a couple of butt baby's? Pretty creepy

Posted by: Haha yeah ()
Date: October 13, 2021 11:52PM

gaydar operator Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> People underestimate the amount of time a faggot
> spends sucking cock. I mean, I have nothing
> against them but you need to add lots of extra
> time to their day and week for cock hunting, cock
> sucking and doing other faggy shit.

I can tell you that mahdi spends no time at all chasing cock given the tremendous volume of dicks she swallows.

This forum powered by Phorum.