HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Did you know that even though Covid is very dangerous, it is too poor to attend most Democrat and Hollywood fundraisers and galas
Posted by: Fascinating information ()
Date: September 16, 2021 01:48PM

Astonishing
Attachments:
https___bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com_public_images_9960dd39-66b9-48f6-8e20-e5ef28380801_3662x2442.jpeg

Re: Did you know that even though Covid is very dangerous, it is too poor to attend most Democrat and Hollywood fundraisers and galas
Date: September 16, 2021 04:21PM

naw......its not that dangerous

its just newsom is a spineless commie who wants everyone broke and starving except him and his pedophile hollywood friends

Re: Did you know that even though Covid is very dangerous, it is too poor to attend most Democrat and Hollywood fundraisers and galas
Posted by: Obama super spreader ()
Date: September 16, 2021 04:24PM

Plenty of unmasked vaccinated people caught Covid at that Obama party. Your sarcasm falls short.

Posted by: blanche ()
Date: September 16, 2021 04:31PM

Look how the unwashed -- the helpers at the event have to wear masks.

Rule for thee not for me.

I don't recognize the celebrity who is wearing the red tent.

Posted by: That's a good thing ()
Date: September 16, 2021 04:46PM

blanche Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Look how the unwashed -- the helpers at the event
> have to wear masks.
>
> Rule for thee not for me.
>
> I don't recognize the celebrity who is wearing the
> red tent.

Only idiots and sheep know who celebrities are these days.

Posted by: nog knower ()
Date: September 16, 2021 04:57PM

> I don't recognize the celebrity who is wearing the
> red tent.

That's Oprah.

This forum powered by Phorum.