HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
A Look At The California Recall Candidates Shows You How Much A Real Tyrant Gov. Newsome (DEMOCRAT) Really Is
Posted by: Only For The Intelligent To View ()
Date: September 14, 2021 09:25PM

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/topic/commentary-california-recall-election

Take a look at the face of Democrat liberalism . Read for yourselves what people in California think are the states priorities and fixes , surprisingly not all the Democrats are wild eyed screaming gun grabbers but all of the Democrats have some very naïve solution's to the states massive troubles made worse by the worst governor in the states history Gavin Newsome , some of the people running whos party affiliation was not listed are a bit bizarre, with statements as "Il will put mentally ill homeless in places to provide them care" WOW what a novel idea!

The GOP side has some very good people running but Larry Elder-(R) really hits home with what's wrong with the state and the best answers to fixing them as best as any one can

Seeing the Democrats , it makes me see their "leadership" as so typical, all Democrat do is stir a pot of shit adding in crazy things that don't work so when the leave off the result is still a simmering shit pot

It matters not to us in Virginia but reading the San Diego Unions recall piece gives an open window view of the pure insanity liberalism has created in California that's infected our entire nation . An obscene insanity that gives a clear warning to all of intelligence who can see what the real problem is and the only solution

NEVER VOTE FOR THE DEMOCRAT TO SOLVE OUR PROBLEMS IN THE USA CREATED BY DEMOCRAT LIBERALISM !

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A Look At The California Recall Candidates Shows You How Much A Real Tyrant Gov. Newsome (DEMOCRAT) Really Is
Posted by: You aren't as intelligent as you ()
Date: September 14, 2021 09:37PM

What part of California do you live in? Oh, you don't live in California? Then I guess it's none of your goddam business.

Re: A Look At The California Recall Candidates Shows You How Much A Real Tyrant Gov. Newsome (DEMOCRAT) Really Is
Posted by: 567i5i6i ()
Date: September 15, 2021 01:22AM

You aren't as intelligent as you Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What part of California do you live in? Oh, you
> don't live in California? Then I guess it's none
> of your goddam business.

he's a democrat from california here to terrorize Virginia

you hadn't figured that out yet?

Posted by: 56i56i6 ()
Date: September 15, 2021 01:24AM

A REAL CALIFORNIAN is wondering why their taxes are HIGHER but their colleges are no longer free - a changeover that happened while Democrats were in office

a real Californian is still in california

a terrorist democrat californian is here in Virginia doing any damage to the state that's possible

Posted by: nigga please ()
Date: September 15, 2021 10:41AM

Right. And all the libtards riggered here by DeSantis and TX don't live there either. A libtard can be triggered from anywhere in the world.

Posted by: Peoples Republic ()
Date: September 15, 2021 10:52AM

I live in Placer County and Gavin Newsom is a slimy piece of shit.

Posted by: Walks like a duck ()
Date: September 15, 2021 11:17AM

56i56i6 Wrote:
> A REAL CALIFORNIAN is wondering why their taxes
> are HIGHER but their colleges are no longer free -
> a changeover that happened while Democrats were in
> office

Budget cuts and mandatory fees were imposed when Reagan was governor of California. They just didn't call it tuition.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.