HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Well, We're In The Home Stretch, As Nigger Month Is 3/4th (not 3/5th) over. We're Still Waiting For A Nigger To Add Something Of Value To This World!
Posted by: Peckerwood ()
Date: February 22, 2021 08:12AM

There have only been a very few black people who have made any difference in this world!

Re: Well, We're In The Home Stretch, As Nigger Month Is 3/4th (not 3/5th) over. We're Still Waiting For A Nigger To Add Something Of Value To This World!
Posted by: Cleetus ()
Date: February 22, 2021 09:22AM

By nature Niggers are most comfortable running around with a bone stuck through their nose and killing each other with spears. You can't except much from a Nigger...

Re: Well, We're In The Home Stretch, As Nigger Month Is 3/4th (not 3/5th) over. We're Still Waiting For A Nigger To Add Something Of Value To This World!
Posted by: Democrat voter ()
Date: February 22, 2021 10:46AM

Niggers helped steal the recent Presidential election so I guess they can't be all bad.

Posted by: standards of living ()
Date: February 22, 2021 10:51AM

Goals, git ya some!
Attachments:
1509759279836.jpg

Posted by: I work with a fine black fellow. ()
Date: February 22, 2021 11:34AM

I am offended by the use of the N word!

Posted by: Boo fuckin hoo ()
Date: February 22, 2021 11:36AM

Shut up Nigger!

Posted by: nog knower ()
Date: February 22, 2021 12:23PM

I work with a fine black fellow. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am offended by the use of the N word!

Chat him up... $20 says he doesn't like niggers either.

This forum powered by Phorum.