HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: FAIRFAX COUNTY HAD EST. 103% VOTER TURNOUT. VA college electors votes 13-0 Biden, 0 trump. absolutely infamous.
Posted by: I'm retarded ()
Date: November 12, 2020 06:12PM

I make threads nobody cares about.

Then I bump them endlessly without adding any content.

I make a difference.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FAIRFAX COUNTY HAD EST. 103% VOTER TURNOUT. VA college electors votes 13-0 Biden, 0 trump. absolutely infamous.
Posted by: bgrfnb ()
Date: November 13, 2020 12:59AM

d

Posted by: You can look it up too ()
Date: November 13, 2020 09:05AM

mjukyk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> k4jw9 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What kind of moron keeps bumping a thread that
> > proves he's a moron?
>
> so post proof against 96% voter turnout for CD8 or
> shut up

In October 2020 the 8th District had 548,055 Registered Voters. On election night Biden got 311,470, Trump got 84,711, Jorgenson got 5,260 Others got 3,340. That is a total of 404,781 and a turnout for CD8 of 73.8%. All data is derived from the Virginia State Board of Elections website.

Posted by: gnb ht ()
Date: November 13, 2020 12:29PM

d

Posted by: nrtn ()
Date: November 13, 2020 10:34PM

d

Posted by: rgreth ()
Date: November 13, 2020 10:37PM

You can look it up too Wrote:
> mjukyk Wrote:
> -----
> > k4jw9 Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > What kind of moron keeps bumping a thread
> that
> > > proves he's a moron?
> >
> > so post proof against 96% voter turnout for CD8
> or
> > shut up
>
>
> In October 2020 the 8th District had 548,055
> Registered Voters. On election night Biden got
> 311,470, Trump got 84,711, Jorgenson got 5,260
> Others got 3,340. That is a total of 404,781 and
> a turnout for CD8 of 73.8%. All data is derived
> from the Virginia State Board of Elections
> website.

YOU CAN'T HAVE MORE REGISTERED VOTERS THAN YOU HAVE CITIZENS - AND THAT INCLUDES ILLEGAL ALIENS

THE REGISTERED VOTERS CANNOT BE HIGHER THAN THE POPULATION STATISTICS, IE, NOT MORE THAN 8/10 (which is generous indeed) of the total population

(if you then count that Republicans don't honor sanctuary cities at all and certainly not their votes: it's 200% voter turnout)

Posted by: rgreth ()
Date: November 13, 2020 10:42PM

THE POPULATION NUMBERS, if you wish to argue them, are posted above. but since your gerrymanderer2 posting fake arguments - you know that.

UNUSUAL ACTIVITY IS SEEN IN THE POPULATION NUMBERS: sudden jumps in population for CD8 since OBAMA (twice the influx as usual, that is). Where are they getting the $$money$$, who is putting them all on welfare? OR ARE THEY FAKE VOTES - WHICH IS WHY GERRY CONOLLY protested to a Trump voter registration investigation in 2016 for CD8 ?

Posted by: ertfgrt ()
Date: November 13, 2020 10:50PM

Here's the funny part. Dems are so stupid and greedy they don't yet realize they screwed up their math AND CAN BE CAUGHT AND CHARGED WITH FRAUD for what they did.

You can't have 96% turnount and "get away with it".

They still think they can get away with saying "it was only 73%" (above, it's show Kentucky's charts show 25%-60% voter turnout comparably). just the fact fairfax claimed 73% and 73% is exactly the state average is already suspicous. yet: they are that stupid.

Posted by: thrth ()
Date: November 13, 2020 10:54PM

EVEN WITH THE POPULATION INFLUX STATED AT DOUBLE THE NORMAL SINCE OBAMA (likely all a fraud)

THEY ARE AT 96%

IF YOU BEGIN questioning if they actually have the population they claim: then they are in some "real trouble, way over 100%". If you add on the REPUBLICAN LAWSUITS that using federal money to AID AND ABED FOREIGN TERRORIST CITIES for the purpose of "staying in power using insane amounts of federal money to stay in power", then you are in the "300% over voted" range.

Posted by: 34ty ()
Date: November 13, 2020 10:56PM

Dems believe they can EMAIL VIrginia election board some fake number and that'll be then end of all questions.

BUT DEMOCRATS AREN'T CONTROLLING THE QUESTIONS REPUBLICANS HAVE.

YOU CAN'T SEND SOME FAKE EMAIL TO A REPUBLICAN: THEY'LL DELETE IT

Posted by: THMNTYM ()
Date: November 13, 2020 11:05PM

D

Posted by: ergergh ()
Date: November 13, 2020 11:07PM

d

Posted by: Conspiracy theories not fact ()
Date: November 14, 2020 12:59AM

So in other words you've got nothing. Your claim that Fairfax turnout was 103% of registered voters turned out to be bull. Your claim that CD8 turnout was 96-97 of registered voters turned out to be bull. I know a cow pasture when I smell it. You are a whiney ass who cannot accept the fact that your blimp Trump got his ass kicked in Virginia.

Posted by: K7WEK ()
Date: November 14, 2020 01:21AM

Its impossible to argue with the Trump Supporters because they simply dismiss any facts as being part of the conspiracy. The cases they're bringing to court are getting laughed out of court in mere minutes but they refuse to acknowledge any of that. Lying scummy Donald Trump's lawyers in the Michigan suit have withdrawn from the case after a judge telling them that their case is 'inadmissible hearsay within hearsay' and in Arizona, lying, scummy Donald Trump's lawyer prosecuting the case was reduced to deposing his own room mate when ALL of the 'witnesses' to fraudulent voting evaporated.

But supporters of Lying, Scummy Donald Trump don't acknowledge any of it. The only evidence of voter fraud they require is that Lying, Scummy Donald Trump lost.

Posted by: rg nbrgn ()
Date: November 14, 2020 01:25PM

d

Posted by: eberb ()
Date: November 14, 2020 03:36PM

d

Posted by: rgertfb ()
Date: November 15, 2020 01:33PM

d

Posted by: ebverftbnh ()
Date: November 15, 2020 01:34PM

d

Posted by: erberbh ()
Date: November 15, 2020 02:55PM

d

Posted by: erfbrb ()
Date: November 15, 2020 06:12PM

d

Posted by: ERBERB ()
Date: November 15, 2020 11:22PM

D

Posted by: rtnrtn ()
Date: November 16, 2020 03:32PM

d

Posted by: erbhrh ()
Date: November 16, 2020 11:16PM

another ffu article with url news citation shows: biden's supposed win in VA came after 11pm. there were "very unusual entries" in the Virginia Election Board "stream" of data made after 11pm.

(similar was seen in other states, which is why virginia now pulls A RED FLAG for election fraud)

also: a manassas machine is reported "broken" during mail-in ballot counting a day or two before election day: this means it's already proven that mail-in ballots in VA were NOT held until "11pm done after election day counting" ... infact they were being counted (AND LIKELY CHEATED) anytime before election. THE MACHINE THAT WAS HACKED (BROKEN/FIXED) WAS LIKELY FED ONLY TRUMP BALLOTS BEFORE IT'S SUPPOSED FAILURE while any other machine was fed biden ballots

Posted by: brtgnbn ()
Date: November 19, 2020 01:24PM

d

Posted by: OP an idiot ()
Date: November 19, 2020 02:09PM

Again. Your claim that Fairfax turnout was 103% of registered voters turned out to be bull. Your claim that CD8 turnout was 96-97 of registered voters turned out to be bull. Why you would want to keep bumping a thread that showed you are a moron is hard to fathom.

Posted by: rnbhnb ()
Date: November 19, 2020 11:17PM

d

Posted by: tbhrty ()
Date: November 24, 2020 03:28AM

d

Posted by: ttntnn ()
Date: November 26, 2020 05:36PM

i'm sure NE Fx Co is all smug that so many national debate will allow them to go un-investigated

they're probably right

but i hope their "luck" runs out

Posted by: RTGNBTRN ()
Date: November 27, 2020 02:02PM

D

Posted by: ht th ()
Date: November 27, 2020 02:19PM

d

Posted by: Fighting 11th ()
Date: November 27, 2020 07:40PM

ttntnn Wrote:
> i'm sure NE Fx Co is all smug that so many
> national debate will allow them to go
> un-investigated
>
> they're probably right
>
> but i hope their "luck" runs out

NE Fairfax. That would be McLean in the 10th Congressional District.

Posted by: rgtn ()
Date: November 29, 2020 12:50PM

d

Posted by: tnynn ()
Date: November 30, 2020 01:32PM

d

Posted by: rgnbrn ()
Date: December 02, 2020 12:35AM

d

Posted by: drfvgerftbh ()
Date: December 03, 2020 03:48AM

big media is not covering it

the truth is, one commenter said to a fairfax turnout fraud blog: it wasn't just fairfax or california or michigan: it happened in every democrat state - it's a huge mess

-----------------------------------

YET GERRY CONNOLLEY AND DEMCORATS IN VIRGINA HAVE COMPLETELY AVOIDED EVEN A PEEP IN THE NEWS INDICATING FRAUDULENT COUNTING

Posted by: y3uwg ()
Date: December 03, 2020 08:15AM

So you are admitting that Michigan is a Democratic state. Then why would it be a surprise that a Democratic state would be carried by a Democrat.

Posted by: rtgnbrtn ()
Date: December 03, 2020 03:09PM

d

Posted by: RTNYT ()
Date: December 07, 2020 02:47PM

D

Posted by: tnbtrn ()
Date: December 08, 2020 04:08PM

d

Posted by: rnbh4trn ()
Date: December 10, 2020 11:34PM

d

Posted by: rhb5h ()
Date: December 13, 2020 05:29PM

d

Posted by: ERBE4RNBH5T ()
Date: December 17, 2020 02:17PM

D

Posted by: rnbr5nnb ()
Date: December 20, 2020 04:46PM

d

Posted by: 66bump ()
Date: December 20, 2020 09:41PM

More like "F"

Posted by: This is incredible ()
Date: December 20, 2020 09:48PM

I'm retarded Wrote:
> I make threads nobody cares about.
>
> Then I bump them endlessly without adding any
> content.
>
> I make a difference.

When I started this joke thread last month, I had no idea the asshole would take it for one of his own and continue to bump it without adding any content.

Posted by: uyht6 ()
Date: December 24, 2020 05:08PM

d

Posted by: grefg ()
Date: December 28, 2020 05:16PM

d

Posted by: Gerrytard is a homo ()
Date: December 28, 2020 08:09PM

thtrjrjh Wrote:
>
> G2". However - do not let the vicious foreign
> attacker fool you into your death our out of your
> G2 has been active since exactly the
> beginning of 2017 "hillary has already won the
> election" set of lies and has only DOUBLED spam
> recently - yes the suicide taunting of others,
> false information, and all else listed above. He
> is not wimpering for help he has doubled the spam
> and vicious attacks (or they, communist/facist
> using federal money. I pinned him correctly when
> I began this warning post.
>
> GO BACK TO HELL G2. YOU ARE EXPOSED.
>
> DROP DEAD G2

One thing worth pointing out is that G2 was active on here before 2017. He was on here a long time before then, but not sure the exact timeframe. I do know he posts under different usernames and is an absolute faggot, and he obsesses over this board.

It is true that he constantly posted before 2016 that Hillary was going to win, and when Trump won he stopped posting under his username for a whole week, and it was obvious he was butthurt and crying every day. He then slowly started posting using pseudonyms and then began using his username again to bash Trump every day.

He is definitely gay and prefers black men, and has posted before photos of Van Jones and said he thought Van was sexy. He also likes to tell people he is a tough guy, and bragged once that he took on 17 black men and that he fears no man. He is obsessed with black men and probably has had gay relations with many. He hates anything American and anything white. He is likely a Paki and he does lurk here and read every single post, which is insane. He ruins this board with his gay antics.

Posted by: Mark H Black ()
Date: December 29, 2020 06:01AM

I rarely visit my college in reality. I think I have chosen the wrong major because it is not interesting for me at all and all my essays I buy on Custom Writings service. I know this is wrong but I can't find another way out from this situation.

Posted by: tbtbn ()
Date: December 29, 2020 08:13PM

d

Posted by: actually.. ()
Date: December 29, 2020 10:36PM

101.6% turnout

Posted by: Actually actually ()
Date: December 30, 2020 01:11AM

Your math hasn't gotten any better. 600,823 votes cast in Fairfax County. Total active registered voters as of November 1, 2020 was 761,658 according to the Board of Elections, although that figures includes some who registered after the registration cutoff date. One news report has the total at the cutoff date at 761,573. That is about 78.8% turnout. In December 2019 it was being reported that a 90% turnout might be possible in Fairfax for the 2020 election, and the number of active registered voters at that time was around 744,000. So the total votes cast were way less even than the number of active registered voters 11 months earlier.

No matter how many times you try to feed your bullshit through the Trump-O-Matic you still don't get julienne fries.

https://www.tysonsreporter.com/2020/11/09/fairfax-county-sets-record-turnout-for-2020-election/
https://wtop.com/fairfax-county/2019/12/fairfax-co-projects-up-to-90-turnout-for-2020-election/

Posted by: Trump won ()
Date: December 30, 2020 01:14AM

Pass it on.
Attachments:
0ee9e1d6d3296c2e.jpeg

Posted by: r5tbhrbh ()
Date: December 30, 2020 06:16PM

d

Posted by: 4g334gh ()
Date: January 01, 2021 05:55PM

d

Posted by: bhg5r ()
Date: January 01, 2021 07:26PM

d

Posted by: 4E3TRRBHTHBN ()
Date: January 02, 2021 07:51PM

D

Posted by: rbtbnbnh ()
Date: January 03, 2021 12:57AM

d

Posted by: Lauren is an idiot ()
Date: January 03, 2021 12:06PM

You missed a couple of things Lauren:

First there are far more than 133M registered voters in the U.S. Most recent count I have seen puts the total at in excess of 200M.

Second, if the total number of registered voters was only 133M, it is not a given that Donald Trump received 74M of those votes. If the Biden campaign was dumping boxes of fake votes then why would you think the Trump campaign was not doing the same. We do have proof of voter fraud committed by Trump supporters in 2020 and political operatives of both sides work with the same play book.

In 2016 about 130M votes were cast in the U.S. The reported voter turnout in 2016 was 55.7%. Lauren, you must be assuming that the population of the U.S. was decimated by covid if there were only 133M registered voters as of November of 2020.

TRUMP LOST the popular vote.

Posted by: rg45rg ()
Date: January 04, 2021 06:05PM

d

Posted by: erftnbnrt ()
Date: January 10, 2021 07:58PM

d

Posted by: 78p78p ()
Date: August 19, 2021 04:56PM

77kkk

Posted by: 35u5 ()
Date: August 21, 2021 06:04PM

34y4

Posted by: 34TY54 ()
Date: January 11, 2022 07:23AM

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/10/illegitimate-president-kamala-harriss-recent-hire-believes-bush-stole-2020-election-gore/

but if you read the above you know "hanging chads are bullshit

#1 republican media busted it: the democrat claim was a sham and disproven which is why that voting area stood (also - florida had and has a strong republican voting base)

#2 electors decide. but no sitting democrat regime would EVER respect laws saying electors should be chosen independent of the party and also respect the will of the voters

SINCE BILL CLINTON - ELECTORS ALWAYS FAVOR THE INCUMBENT PARTY EVEN IF THE OTHER PARTY WON THE VOTE - THE INCUMBENT PARTY STILL WINS

AND THAT IS STILL TODAY WHERE THINGS SIT

MAY CLINTON DEMOCRATS ROT IN HELL

Posted by: Got any other theories ()
Date: January 11, 2022 08:17AM

In 2000 the Democrats were the incumbent party. In 2008 it was the Republicans who were the incumbents. In 2016 it was the Democrats and in 2020 it was the Republicans. 6 presidential elections since Clinton left office and 4 times a non-incumbent party won.

Multiple objective studies were performed on the Florida 2000 election ballots since the election. Every one of them showed an extremely close election result. Most of those studies show Bush got more votes, but some did show Gore got more votes. When objective observers can look at the ballots and not come to a definitive repeatable result, you have a flawed election. Unlike the BS about the 2020 election where Trump and his backers decided even before votes started being cast that if Trump didn't win the election must be flawed.

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.