HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
When you weigh yourself BEFORE you take an epic and then again AFTER, what the heaviest dump you have ever taken?
Posted by: Shitsville ()
Date: August 09, 2020 10:45PM

You always hear people talking about the size of their dump.

Okay, fine.

So, how much did that bad boy weigh?

Re: When you weigh yourself BEFORE you take an epic and then again AFTER, what the heaviest dump you have ever taken?
Posted by: Dumpty-dump ()
Date: August 10, 2020 07:58AM

2 pounds

Re: When you weigh yourself BEFORE you take an epic and then again AFTER, what the heaviest dump you have ever taken?
Posted by: Pentuple Dump Champion ()
Date: August 10, 2020 08:16AM

In the mid 90's I had one that was 7lbs 3oz. That was four bowls full. I count it as one dump because they were back to back. I had some bad shit coming through and some cheese had bound everything up in the doorway. Once the cheese dam broke it was like a mudslide and the biggest worry was the shitter tank refilling fast enough to get the next flush before the bowl overflowed.

Posted by: Stink Finger ()
Date: August 10, 2020 08:42AM

Never thought to try this. Will do before and after weigh with next drop and get back to the forum.

Posted by: gerryferry ()
Date: August 10, 2020 08:49AM

That's a very good question! Maybe a couple of kilos.

This forum powered by Phorum.