HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Jerry Falwell Jr. Strange Vacation Photo
Posted by: sureokkk ()
Date: August 03, 2020 03:34PM

Jerry Falwell Jr. posted and then quickly deleted a strange vacation photo, leaving some to question what was actually going on.

The photo, captured by Relevant Magazine, shows the Liberty University president on a yacht with his pants undone and his shirt hiked up. Next to him stands a young woman identified as a “friend” whose pants are similarly unzipped and Falwell was holding up her shirt to expose her abdomen. In his hand was a glass of dark liquid.

“I promise that’s just black water in my glass. It was a prop only,” the caption reads.

Re: Jerry Falwell Jr. Strange Vacation Photo
Posted by: Monkey Business ()
Date: August 03, 2020 03:36PM

Gary Hart said the same thing.

Posted by: at least ()
Date: August 03, 2020 03:39PM

They could have at the least both button up their pants after the dirty deed. Damn guy has a soft beer belly. Black water my ass!!!.

Posted by: Jankey ()
Date: August 03, 2020 03:43PM

Very Godly man. I like her tits. His belly is disgusting. His suckers paid for the yacht - Fallwell is worth over 100 million dollars

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-businessmen/lawyers/jerry-falwell-jr-net-worth/

Posted by: be honest, ()
Date: August 03, 2020 03:45PM

If that foxy redhead dropped her drawers to reveal a cute little beaver, what would he do? Turn away?

Posted by: Truth be told.. ()
Date: August 03, 2020 04:00PM

at least Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They could have at the least both button up their
> pants after the dirty deed. Damn guy has a soft
> beer belly. Black water my ass!!!.

Would anyone think twice about what was in his glass unless he mentioned it? I would just assume he was drinking a Coca-Cola.

Posted by: Send your money for Jesus! ()
Date: August 03, 2020 04:29PM

Don't worry about that pic, but please, please keep sending him money for Jesus!

Dopes.

This forum powered by Phorum.