HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
The Democrat Party is filled with busy bodies, Karens, lardass spoiled children and losers
Posted by: Nothing to do ()
Date: August 03, 2020 07:33AM

We wouldn't talk to women like this at the grocery store, why would we listen to their beliefs online?

lcUFih2Z.png

Re: The Democrat Party is filled with busy bodies, Karens, lardass spoiled children and losers
Posted by: FPLDH ()
Date: August 03, 2020 08:49AM

When did this become news to you?

Even so, I wouldn't talk to any of them in the line, but, if I didn't have anything better to do, I could deal with the black chick w/the bull horn.

Re: The Democrat Party is filled with busy bodies, Karens, lardass spoiled children and losers
Posted by: jwhfx ()
Date: August 03, 2020 09:32AM

FPLDH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When did this become news to you?
>
> Even so, I wouldn't talk to any of them in the
> line, but, if I didn't have anything better to do,
> I could deal with the black chick w/the bull horn.

You'd fuck a black chick? When did your life go so horribly wrong?

Posted by: Very Exciting Book ()
Date: August 03, 2020 09:35AM

Sounds like typical Trump supporters. Wives that way 400lbs and drunk rednecks who never went to college.

Posted by: chimp out monitor ()
Date: August 03, 2020 10:31AM

Those chicks look like coal burners. Nogs get our rejects.

Posted by: JHLK3 ()
Date: August 03, 2020 11:02AM

FPLDH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When did this become news to you?
>
> Even so, I wouldn't talk to any of them in the
> line, but, if I didn't have anything better to do,
> I could deal with the black chick w/the bull horn.

ummm, no. She fat and has NO tits

as far banging a black chick, Haley Barry is black and I'd be proud to show her off to the family, even that one uncle that I know wouldn't approve. She is one of the few from hollywood that I'd consider getting involved with, I think she's a closet conservative

This forum powered by Phorum.