HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: hogwallow flats ()
Date: March 21, 2024 04:07AM

Jan. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> cell mate Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > bold 1 Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I know a couple Trump supporters who carry
> guns
> > > with them all the time. I feel sorry for them
> > > having to hide behind their guns all the
> time.
> > > They are just so weak that they have to live
> in
> > > fear.
> >
> > A lot of Trump supporters wind up in prison.
>
> that is a good thing.

An average of 22 Trump supporters kill themselves every day too so that is nice.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: dying america ()
Date: March 22, 2024 06:12AM

hogwallow flats Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jan. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > cell mate Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > bold 1 Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > I know a couple Trump supporters who carry
> > guns
> > > > with them all the time. I feel sorry for
> them
> > > > having to hide behind their guns all the
> > time.
> > > > They are just so weak that they have to
> live
> > in
> > > > fear.
> > >
> > > A lot of Trump supporters wind up in prison.
> >
> > that is a good thing.
>
> An average of 22 Trump supporters kill themselves
> every day too so that is nice.

Good trend!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: seven bends ()
Date: March 23, 2024 07:54AM

I know a guy who is a Trump supporter and he carries a gun. You cant get much more cowardly than that!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: .slim ()
Date: March 24, 2024 03:24AM

From the Biden voter lol Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm Calling BS on This One Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Most of them Trump supporters aren't cowards.
> > They are proud and aren't scared to blabber
> their
> > heads off and profess their unbridled love for
> the
> > man without you ever even asking.
> >
> > I'd say they are mostly ignorant stupid fucks.
> No
> > other way to characterize a piece of shit who
> > would knowingly put a draft dodging, lying,
> > selfish, insecure, piece of shit in a
> leadership
> > position where he is responsible for sending
> brave
> > professional soldiers to die for a Constitution
> he
> > doesn't even understand at the most basic
> > elementary school level.


You are right!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: .slim ()
Date: March 25, 2024 03:28AM

seven bends Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I know a guy who is a Trump supporter and he
> carries a gun. You cant get much more cowardly
> than that!

True.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: 867530 ()
Date: March 25, 2024 06:03PM

hogwallow flats Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jan. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > cell mate Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > bold 1 Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > I know a couple Trump supporters who carry
> > guns
> > > > with them all the time. I feel sorry for
> them
> > > > having to hide behind their guns all the
> > time.
> > > > They are just so weak that they have to
> live
> > in
> > > > fear.
> > >
> > > A lot of Trump supporters wind up in prison.
> >
> > that is a good thing.
>
> An average of 22 Trump supporters kill themselves
> every day too so that is nice.


Yes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: vxv ()
Date: March 25, 2024 07:02PM

family history Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Cowardice is simply a republican thing, not just
> for Trump supporters.

OK

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: total reality ()
Date: March 25, 2024 08:31PM

Been wrong before.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: 5 guys fries ()
Date: March 25, 2024 09:23PM

total reality Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Been wrong before.

Not this time

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: @ Hang 10 ()
Date: March 26, 2024 01:52AM

Trump supporters are bitches.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: .Jay ()
Date: March 29, 2024 06:28AM

I used to work with a Trump supporter but he shot himself in the head.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: pan damn ()
Date: March 29, 2024 03:08PM

I'm Calling BS on This One Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Most of them Trump supporters aren't cowards.
> They are proud and aren't scared to blabber their
> heads off and profess their unbridled love for the
> man without you ever even asking.
>
> I'd say they are mostly ignorant stupid fucks. No
> other way to characterize a piece of shit who
> would knowingly put a draft dodging, lying,
> selfish, insecure, piece of shit in a leadership
> position where he is responsible for sending brave
> professional soldiers to die for a Constitution he
> doesn't even understand at the most basic
> elementary school level.


True.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: Sven ()
Date: March 30, 2024 05:08AM

My Trumptard neighbor hates the military.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: 6 pounds ()
Date: March 31, 2024 04:28AM

Sven Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My Trumptard neighbor hates the military.

So does Trump.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: nolan. ()
Date: April 01, 2024 06:09AM

.Jay Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I used to work with a Trump supporter but he shot
> himself in the head.

Great news!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: low water ()
Date: April 01, 2024 04:29PM

seven bends Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I know a guy who is a Trump supporter and he
> carries a gun. You cant get much more cowardly
> than that!

Double coward whammy!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: great plan ()
Date: April 02, 2024 06:42AM

The best thing to do if you encounter a Trump supporter is to spit in their face.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: green hocker ()
Date: April 03, 2024 04:35AM

great plan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The best thing to do if you encounter a Trump
> supporter is to spit in their face.

Will do!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: Greyhound locker ()
Date: April 03, 2024 04:20PM

IDK

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: so chill ()
Date: April 04, 2024 04:43AM

Smokin in the pygmy twylyte.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: beck yeah ()
Date: April 04, 2024 03:56PM

Beck yeah

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: old glory. ()
Date: April 05, 2024 06:10AM

green hocker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> great plan Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The best thing to do if you encounter a Trump
> > supporter is to spit in their face.
>
> Will do!

very patriotic!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: Jack Dickerson ()
Date: April 06, 2024 05:54AM

They cant help it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: 24x ()
Date: April 07, 2024 04:46AM

great plan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The best thing to do if you encounter a Trump
> supporter is to spit in their face.


Sounds good!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: Mothers ()
Date: April 07, 2024 09:50AM

so chill Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Smokin in the pygmy twylyte.

Frank Zappa

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: mang ()
Date: April 08, 2024 03:59AM

hogwallow flats Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jan. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > cell mate Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > bold 1 Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > I know a couple Trump supporters who carry
> > guns
> > > > with them all the time. I feel sorry for
> them
> > > > having to hide behind their guns all the
> > time.
> > > > They are just so weak that they have to
> live
> > in
> > > > fear.
> > >
> > > A lot of Trump supporters wind up in prison.
> >
> > that is a good thing.
>
> An average of 22 Trump supporters kill themselves
> every day too so that is nice.

Glad to know about that!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: .FCPS Teacher ()
Date: April 09, 2024 03:34AM

I fucking hate Trump supporters.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: custodian ()
Date: April 09, 2024 01:09PM

.FCPS Teacher Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I fucking hate Trump supporters.

Do you teach your students to hate them too?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: .FCPS Teacher ()
Date: April 10, 2024 04:36AM

custodian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> .FCPS Teacher Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I fucking hate Trump supporters.
>
> Do you teach your students to hate them too?

I try too. Some of these poor kids have conservative parents who have poisoned their minds at an early age.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: J56 ()
Date: April 10, 2024 01:02PM

.FCPS Teacher Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> custodian Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > .FCPS Teacher Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I fucking hate Trump supporters.
> >
> > Do you teach your students to hate them too?
>
> I try too. Some of these poor kids have
> conservative parents who have poisoned their minds
> at an early age.

Coward parents tend to raise coward kids

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: hims ()
Date: April 11, 2024 03:17AM

.FCPS Teacher Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I fucking hate Trump supporters.

Most people do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: JMF ()
Date: April 11, 2024 06:48AM

Trump supporters are Anti-American scum. That is the bottom line.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: previous 1 ()
Date: April 17, 2024 06:29AM

.FCPS Teacher Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> custodian Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > .FCPS Teacher Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I fucking hate Trump supporters.
> >
> > Do you teach your students to hate them too?
>
> I try too. Some of these poor kids have
> conservative parents who have poisoned their minds
> at an early age.

Thats what they do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: .pure fear ()
Date: April 19, 2024 03:58AM

previous 1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> .FCPS Teacher Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > custodian Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > .FCPS Teacher Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > I fucking hate Trump supporters.
> > >
> > > Do you teach your students to hate them too?
> >
> > I try too. Some of these poor kids have
> > conservative parents who have poisoned their
> minds
> > at an early age.
>
> Thats what they do.

My Trumptard neighbor hides behind guns and so does his kids.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: 71 ()
Date: April 20, 2024 05:49AM

.pure fear Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> previous 1 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > .FCPS Teacher Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > custodian Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > .FCPS Teacher Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > I fucking hate Trump supporters.
> > > >
> > > > Do you teach your students to hate them
> too?
> > >
> > > I try too. Some of these poor kids have
> > > conservative parents who have poisoned their
> > minds
> > > at an early age.
> >
> > Thats what they do.
>
> My Trumptard neighbor hides behind guns and so
> does his kids.

I work with a Trumptard who looks at the Gateway Pundit every day and shakes in fear most of the day.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: American Love ()
Date: April 20, 2024 10:46AM

If you follow Meade Skelton, you will always be on the right side of truth, justice and the American way.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: Govenment Cheese Meade! ()
Date: April 20, 2024 11:25AM

American Love Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you follow Meade Skelton, you will always be on
> the right side of truth, justice and the American
> way.


And meet new friends like Tyrone when you stand in the welfare line.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: Lies lies lies ()
Date: April 20, 2024 11:28AM

Govenment Cheese Meade! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> American Love Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > If you follow Meade Skelton, you will always be
> on
> > the right side of truth, justice and the
> American
> > way.
>
>
> And meet new friends like Tyrone when you stand in
> the welfare line.

Meade doesn’t need welfare. His music royalties are in the seven figures alone and he still gets residuals from his movie deals too

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: Mooch Man Meade... ()
Date: April 20, 2024 02:51PM

Lies lies lies Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Govenment Cheese Meade! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > American Love Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > If you follow Meade Skelton, you will always
> be
> > on
> > > the right side of truth, justice and the
> > American
> > > way.
> >
> >
> > And meet new friends like Tyrone when you stand
> in
> > the welfare line.
>
> Meade doesn’t need welfare. His music royalties
> are in the seven figures alone and he still gets
> residuals from his movie deals too


Than Meade better get off SSI before he gets charged with Welfare fraud

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: Anna. ()
Date: April 23, 2024 06:49AM

71 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> .pure fear Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > previous 1 Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > .FCPS Teacher Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > custodian Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > .FCPS Teacher Wrote:
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > > -----
> > > > > > I fucking hate Trump supporters.
> > > > >
> > > > > Do you teach your students to hate them
> > too?
> > > >
> > > > I try too. Some of these poor kids have
> > > > conservative parents who have poisoned
> their
> > > minds
> > > > at an early age.
> > >
> > > Thats what they do.
> >
> > My Trumptard neighbor hides behind guns and so
> > does his kids.
>
> I work with a Trumptard who looks at the Gateway
> Pundit every day and shakes in fear most of the
> day.

I have seen them do that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: she shells ()
Date: April 27, 2024 05:35AM

JMF Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump supporters are Anti-American scum. That is
> the bottom line.

We all know that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: one fewer coward ()
Date: April 27, 2024 07:02PM

.Jay Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I used to work with a Trump supporter but he shot
> himself in the head.

He did the world a big favor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: more proof ()
Date: April 29, 2024 06:03AM

I saw a Trump supporter at the Burke Safeway parking lot. I pushed him down and spit in his face three times. He just laid on the ground and cried.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: .Mason ()
Date: April 30, 2024 07:13AM

more proof Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I saw a Trump supporter at the Burke Safeway
> parking lot. I pushed him down and spit in his
> face three times. He just laid on the ground and
> cried.

Usually they run away and hide before they start crying.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: thank U 4 your service! ()
Date: May 01, 2024 11:34AM

more proof Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I saw a Trump supporter at the Burke Safeway
> parking lot. I pushed him down and spit in his
> face three times. He just laid on the ground and
> cried.

Good job!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: Quisp ()
Date: May 06, 2024 03:31AM

.Jay Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I used to work with a Trump supporter but he shot
> himself in the head.

HaHaHa!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: Quake ()
Date: May 06, 2024 11:21AM

Quake

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: gx5 ()
Date: May 07, 2024 05:49AM

more proof Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I saw a Trump supporter at the Burke Safeway
> parking lot. I pushed him down and spit in his
> face three times. He just laid on the ground and
> cried.

Thank you for your service!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: Safeway shopper ()
Date: May 07, 2024 10:01AM

gx5 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> more proof Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I saw a Trump supporter at the Burke Safeway
> > parking lot. I pushed him down and spit in his
> > face three times. He just laid on the ground
> and
> > cried.
>
> Thank you for your service!

That is fucking great!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: epnnlepnnl ()
Date: May 07, 2024 11:06AM

OP behind a keyboard...


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: Vaxxy Lady ()
Date: May 07, 2024 04:32PM

The Op posted this almost 4 years ago. He is probably dead from clot shots

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: sex machine ()
Date: May 08, 2024 06:45AM

Vaxxy Lady Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Op posted this almost 4 years ago. He is
> probably dead from clot shots

lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: TOO APREE ()
Date: May 12, 2024 05:21AM

I am TOO APREE!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: seen lately ()
Date: May 13, 2024 04:19AM

TOO APREE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am TOO APREE!

I like you videos bro.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: 6-12 ()
Date: May 13, 2024 08:07AM

71 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> .pure fear Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > previous 1 Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > .FCPS Teacher Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > custodian Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > .FCPS Teacher Wrote:
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > > -----
> > > > > > I fucking hate Trump supporters.
> > > > >
> > > > > Do you teach your students to hate them
> > too?
> > > >
> > > > I try too. Some of these poor kids have
> > > > conservative parents who have poisoned
> their
> > > minds
> > > > at an early age.
> > >
> > > Thats what they do.
> >
> > My Trumptard neighbor hides behind guns and so
> > does his kids.
>
> I work with a Trumptard who looks at the Gateway
> Pundit every day and shakes in fear most of the
> day.

I know a guy like that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: Pure Fear ()
Date: May 13, 2024 09:20AM

I never met a Republican who had a bit of class and was not a coward all the way down to the core of their cowardly soul.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: Mike. ()
Date: May 14, 2024 05:53AM

Pure Fear Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I never met a Republican who had a bit of class
> and was not a coward all the way down to the core
> of their cowardly soul.

All you got to do is come up on them and get in their face and they will fall apart. Total pussies.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: Agent Orange ()
Date: May 14, 2024 09:06AM

spray them with agent Orange.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: @ missing ()
Date: May 16, 2024 08:54AM

Pure Fear Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I never met a Republican who had a bit of class
> and was not a coward all the way down to the core
> of their cowardly soul.

They don't have souls.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: spray ()
Date: May 17, 2024 03:07AM

I would like to pepper spray a Republican.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: mace em! ()
Date: May 19, 2024 05:47AM

spray Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would like to pepper spray a Republican.

It is fun to spray the car door handles of Republican cars with pepper spray and watch the fun!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: b a man ()
Date: May 19, 2024 07:26AM

mace em! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> spray Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I would like to pepper spray a Republican.
>
> It is fun to spray the car door handles of
> Republican cars with pepper spray and watch the
> fun!

Thats kind of a bitch move. I walk right up to them and spit in their face then I grab and break a couple of their fingers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: Slake 60 ()
Date: May 22, 2024 06:30AM

great plan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The best thing to do if you encounter a Trump
> supporter is to spit in their face.

I have heard that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: Tyler Tribble ()
Date: May 22, 2024 01:36PM

b a man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> mace em! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > spray Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I would like to pepper spray a Republican.
> >
> > It is fun to spray the car door handles of
> > Republican cars with pepper spray and watch the
> > fun!
>
> Thats kind of a bitch move. I walk right up to
> them and spit in their face then I grab and break
> a couple of their fingers.


Damn, you a bad ass!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: gjh ()
Date: May 23, 2024 11:30AM

Slake 60 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> great plan Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The best thing to do if you encounter a Trump
> > supporter is to spit in their face.
>
> I have heard that.

Works every time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: cat. ()
Date: May 25, 2024 05:47AM

gjh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Slake 60 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > great plan Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > The best thing to do if you encounter a Trump
> > > supporter is to spit in their face.
> >
> > I have heard that.
>
> Works every time.

A quick shot of pepper spray is better.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: pavement princess ()
Date: May 26, 2024 06:09AM

mace em! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> spray Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I would like to pepper spray a Republican.
>
> It is fun to spray the car door handles of
> Republican cars with pepper spray and watch the
> fun!

good move!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are all Trump supporters so cowardly?
Posted by: punter ()
Date: May 27, 2024 06:56AM

more proof Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I saw a Trump supporter at the Burke Safeway
> parking lot. I pushed him down and spit in his
> face three times. He just laid on the ground and
> cried.

You should have kicked his ribs in.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
  *******   **    **   *******   ********   **        
 **     **   **  **   **     **  **     **  **    **  
        **    ****           **  **     **  **    **  
  *******      **      *******   ********   **    **  
        **     **            **  **         ********* 
 **     **     **     **     **  **               **  
  *******      **      *******   **               **  
This forum powered by Phorum.