HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
A Trial Balloon
Posted by: From Fox News ()
Date: June 29, 2020 11:26AM

I have always said that Trump would last only until the precise second that the RNC party bosses decides that Trump is a net drag on the party. This may be a sign they are being to crunch the numbers


https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-polls-republican-gop-operatives-possible-drop-out

Please note that I am not saying Trump has no chance. He has plenty of tools in the tool chest (such as cheating), and I have no doubt he will do whatever he can.
But the knives are being sharpened, and Trump supporters may want to start lowering their expectations a bit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A Trial Balloon
Posted by: OP IQ < 20 ()
Date: June 29, 2020 11:38AM

 
Attachments:
biden laughing.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A Trial Balloon
Posted by: Can’t get much lower ()
Date: June 29, 2020 11:55AM

From Fox News Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have always said that Trump would last only
> until the precise second that the RNC party bosses
> decides that Trump is a net drag on the party.
> This may be a sign they are being to crunch the
> numbers
>
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-polls-repub
> lican-gop-operatives-possible-drop-out
>
> Please note that I am not saying Trump has no
> chance. He has plenty of tools in the tool chest
> (such as cheating), and I have no doubt he will do
> whatever he can.
> But the knives are being sharpened, and Trump
> supporters may want to start lowering their
> expectations a bit.


Expectations of what? You like burning down cities and destroying businesses!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A Trial Balloon
Posted by: EWWCL ()
Date: June 29, 2020 12:02PM

Can’t get much lower Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> From Fox News Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I have always said that Trump would last only
> > until the precise second that the RNC party
> bosses
> > decides that Trump is a net drag on the party.
> > This may be a sign they are being to crunch the
> > numbers
> >
> >
> >
> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-polls-repub
>
> > lican-gop-operatives-possible-drop-out
> >
> > Please note that I am not saying Trump has no
> > chance. He has plenty of tools in the tool
> chest
> > (such as cheating), and I have no doubt he will
> do
> > whatever he can.
> > But the knives are being sharpened, and Trump
> > supporters may want to start lowering their
> > expectations a bit.
>
>
> Expectations of what? You like burning down cities
> and destroying businesses!

That's the new Trump line: law and order. Trouble is, all this violence has occurred on his watch. It's like if LBJ in 1968 was running on being the candidate to keep order in the cities and stop the Vietnam war. Or if the republicans in 2008 were running on how great they'll do on the economy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A Trial Balloon
Posted by: Even with the violence ()
Date: June 29, 2020 12:10PM

Can’t get much lower Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> From Fox News Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I have always said that Trump would last only
> > until the precise second that the RNC party
> bosses
> > decides that Trump is a net drag on the party.
> > This may be a sign they are being to crunch the
> > numbers
> >
> >
> >
> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-polls-repub
>
> > lican-gop-operatives-possible-drop-out
> >
> > Please note that I am not saying Trump has no
> > chance. He has plenty of tools in the tool
> chest
> > (such as cheating), and I have no doubt he will
> do
> > whatever he can.
> > But the knives are being sharpened, and Trump
> > supporters may want to start lowering their
> > expectations a bit.
>
>
> Expectations of what? You like burning down cities
> and destroying businesses!

Fair or not, Trump is sinking like a rock. And he is taking the Republican party with him. Is it too late? Probably not, but he needs to initiate a pretty big turnaround. It does not help him that most Americans don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

And that is what Fox News is picking up on. The RNC bosses can read polls as well as anybody. And at the rate things are going they are going to have to decide whether to dump Trump, and soon. Doing so now guarantees they will lose, big, in the fall. Failing to do so may mean Trump will take them down for a generation.

If you were Mitch from Kentucky, what would you do?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A Trial Balloon
Posted by: Writing on wall ()
Date: June 29, 2020 12:14PM

Why is it so hard for Trump’s base to see his administration has been an unmitigated disaster? Just admit his Presidency is the worst in our history. Time to kick him to the curb. I most definitely would vote for Pence if he got in the driver’s seat. I don’t agree with his politics, but at this point, I’d settle for a jesus freak in the White House who has all of his faculties over Trump or Biden who most assuredly don’t.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **      **  **     **  **      **  ******** 
 ***   ***  **  **  **  ***   ***  **  **  **     **    
 **** ****  **  **  **  **** ****  **  **  **     **    
 ** *** **  **  **  **  ** *** **  **  **  **     **    
 **     **  **  **  **  **     **  **  **  **     **    
 **     **  **  **  **  **     **  **  **  **     **    
 **     **   ***  ***   **     **   ***  ***      **    
This forum powered by Phorum.