HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Question for Trump Supporters: Is there anything Trump has done/said that you haven't agreed with?
Posted by: asking honest questions ()
Date: May 22, 2020 10:00PM

I don't mean this to be an attack of any sort on your politics or beliefs. Honest question and I hope I get honest and cordial answers. It appears that most Trump supporters overall agree with all Trump's talking points and policies, but I want to hear directly from them to get a good idea. Is there anything you wish he didn't do/say?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Question for Trump Supporters: Is there anything Trump has done/said that you haven't agreed with?
Posted by: Zombies ()
Date: May 22, 2020 10:09PM

asking honest questions Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't mean this to be an attack of any sort on
> your politics or beliefs. Honest question and I
> hope I get honest and cordial answers. It appears
> that most Trump supporters overall agree with all
> Trump's talking points and policies, but I want to
> hear directly from them to get a good idea. Is
> there anything you wish he didn't do/say?

Are you kidding. They are zombies in a trance. They defend, deny and throw temper tantrums like trump

Re: Question for Trump Supporters: Is there anything Trump has done/said that you haven't agreed with?
Posted by: honest answers ()
Date: May 23, 2020 08:12AM

I voted for Trump.

Trump is a huge dick. He's childlike in many ways, says things he shouldn't and is wrong a decent amount of the time.

Deep down, he wants what's best for the country. He wants everyone to have a great life and enjoy being an American and realize their dreams, even the coloreds.

You will only have two choices in November. You had Hillary in 2016 and tired Dementia Joe this year. Trump would do a better job of running the country, warts and all. Do we dislike lots of stuff about him? Sure. Would we kill his Twitter account if we could? Yeah. The liberals want to burn this country down and it sucks that the guy we have to check the box for is a douchebag, but it's better than anything the democrats have.

Posted by: embracing illegals is a killer ()
Date: May 23, 2020 08:38AM

The disinfectant comment was stupid as shit.

I agree with what Trump does about 80% of the time. That's more than any other president in my lifetime. I'll vote for him again. Biden has gone waaaaaaaaay too far left. Sad.

Posted by: What he said ()
Date: May 23, 2020 08:45AM

honest answers Wrote:
> I voted for Trump.
>
> Trump is a huge dick. He's childlike in many ways,
> says things he shouldn't and is wrong a decent
> amount of the time.
>
> Deep down, he wants what's best for the country.
> He wants everyone to have a great life and enjoy
> being an American and realize their dreams, even
> the coloreds.
>
> You will only have two choices in November. You
> had Hillary in 2016 and tired Dementia Joe this
> year. Trump would do a better job of running the
> country, warts and all. Do we dislike lots of
> stuff about him? Sure. Would we kill his Twitter
> account if we could? Yeah. The liberals want to
> burn this country down and it sucks that the guy
> we have to check the box for is a douchebag, but
> it's better than anything the democrats have.

Well put.

I didn't like the bombing in Syria, though brief and I think the tax cuts were a little lopsided towards the super wealthy, but Biden has proven himself a POS in his 48 years in DC. Patriot Act, Drug War, bankruptcy legislation, Iraq invasion. Biden's history sucks and he keeps trying to rewrite it.

Posted by: Y’all goan learn ()
Date: May 23, 2020 09:00AM

The way to get votes is to target 3rd world criminals and people who hate America for votes, at the hands of the low middle class to middle class.
Democrats need to support Americans and stop catering and enabling for votes, at Americans expense, while these freeloaders turn America into an anti American shithole

Posted by: jsdchgrgh ()
Date: May 23, 2020 09:45AM

Trump sounds cruel. Trump sounds uneducated much of the time. And yes he says some pretty stupid stuff. The whole disinfectant thing was ridiculous. But, he is the only choice this next election. Crazy Joe belongs in assisted living. Dementia Joe was just caught on camera saying he has 40 years experience and he is going to beat Joe Biden. Yes, he said he's going to beat himself. Joe has no brain. And what few brain cells he does have left are focused on deep kissing his granddaughter on the mouth and touching women inappropriately.

You might hate Trump. And I can understand some of it. But our current situation isn't his fault. Yes, he was slow to react to shutting things down. But it has been proven over and over that the virus was already here. Some scientists are saying that the virus might have even been here a decade before the outbreak was in full swing.

In the end, I wish we had better choices for the most powerful person in the world. It really is sad that we have to choose the better of two losers. Even sadder is that we have people who say "I would have" or "we should have" after the fact like they are Captain Hindsight from South Park. This disaster was a global failure. Not one leader or group of leaders around the world did anything to stop the deaths or financial disaster.

Posted by: klshncfewgfb ()
Date: May 23, 2020 10:14AM

Biden cannot win against himself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdvM9K8N6OY

Posted by: The More You Know ()
Date: May 23, 2020 10:47AM

honest answers Wrote:

> Deep down, he wants what's best for the country.
> He wants everyone to have a great life and enjoy
> being an American and realize their dreams, even
> the coloreds.

Hahahaha! Deep down he wants to load his pockets with as much as he can to pay for lawyers fees when he leaves office. He doesn't care in the slightest way about any of us. You KNOW this.

> You will only have two choices in November. You
> had Hillary in 2016 and tired Dementia Joe this
> year. Trump would do a better job of running the
> country, warts and all. Do we dislike lots of
> stuff about him? Sure. Would we kill his Twitter
> account if we could? Yeah. The liberals want to
> burn this country down and it sucks that the guy
> we have to check the box for is a douchebag, but
> it's better than anything the democrats have.

Trump has already burned down the country and is trying his best to burn the planet. He is only capable of thinking short term, while all our adversaries are thinking long term. Since you never bothered to look into his past, you should know he was a known fraudster, scumlord and scam artist.

He spoke about Trump University in the same way he talks about everything he's involved with (Hand picked instructors, never been anything like it in the world, ect...)Same goes for all his other failed endeavors.

After blowing through the money Daddy gave him, he had to borrow more money from his siblings (which he never payed back).Went bankrupt 4 times and lost all of his credit. The only people who would lend him money was Russia, and we all know how he's paying that off (not with money).

He pretends to be whatever character helps his financial portfolio. He pretended to be rich, so he could get famous and attempted to use his fame to get rich. Remember "John Barron".

His father was a white supremacist and was arrested at a Klan rally in 1927 and the apple did NOT fall far from the tree. Trumps condescension over minorities is what holds his base together. He knows minorities and immigrants work harder, enjoy life more and are more clever than him, so he does the Trumpian thing, attacks them. He knows Obama was smarter, better and more appreciated and it drives him crazy.

It's true, Joe Biden is 3 sheets to the wind, but the difference is he will be surrounded by far more decent and intelligent people. Trump just picks people that sniff his ass, with no experience, which is why this country is falling apart.

Posted by: HFMYM ()
Date: May 23, 2020 11:04AM

I'm a moderate democrat and I'll never vote for Trump because I think he's an awful person. But I do agree with some of the things he's at least tried to do: get fair trade with China; secure the border; improve the defense; bring jobs back from overseas. I think he's mostly fucked up in those efforts though.

I get that people support him realizing that he has many deep flaws, which is most of the people in this thread. I can't stand the people who think he's god's gift to America.

Posted by: wild swing a miss ()
Date: May 23, 2020 12:00PM

The More You Know Wrote:

> Trump has already burned down the country and is
> trying his best to burn the planet. He is only
> capable of thinking short term, while all our
> adversaries are thinking long term. Since you
> never bothered to look into his past, you should
> know he was a known fraudster, scumlord and scam
> artist.

Specifics please. What has Trump done to burn down the country or burn down the planet?

>
> He spoke about Trump University in the same way he
> talks about everything he's involved with (Hand
> picked instructors, never been anything like it in
> the world, ect...)Same goes for all his other
> failed endeavors.

Emotional hyperbole. Adds nothing to the discussion at all. Nutty anti-Obama people emoted the same thing about him.

>
> After blowing through the money Daddy gave him, he
> had to borrow more money from his siblings (which
> he never payed back).Went bankrupt 4 times and
> lost all of his credit. The only people who would
> lend him money was Russia, and we all know how
> he's paying that off (not with money).

Another emotional screed. And Mueller found nothing after 2 years. The FBI found nothing after 3 years regarding Russia and Trump.

>
> He pretends to be whatever character helps his
> financial portfolio. He pretended to be rich, so
> he could get famous and attempted to use his fame
> to get rich. Remember "John Barron".

And yet a third emotional outburst that has NOTHING to do with Trump as president.

>
> His father was a white supremacist and was
> arrested at a Klan rally in 1927 and the apple did
> NOT fall far from the tree. Trumps condescension
> over minorities is what holds his base together.
> He knows minorities and immigrants work harder,
> enjoy life more and are more clever than him, so
> he does the Trumpian thing, attacks them. He knows
> Obama was smarter, better and more appreciated and
> it drives him crazy.

4th instance of your blind emotional partisanship that has NOTHING to do with Trump as president.

>
> It's true, Joe Biden is 3 sheets to the wind, but
> the difference is he will be surrounded by far
> more decent and intelligent people. Trump just
> picks people that sniff his ass, with no
> experience, which is why this country is falling
> apart.

And you end you estrogen fueled rant with more ad hominem attacks that offer NOTHING regarding any specifics.

You have failed to provide even one point that has to do with Trump as president. Try harder.

Posted by: what I find entertaining ()
Date: May 23, 2020 12:14PM

is the brainwashed liberal retards(redundant) that must spend
an inordinate amount of time and energy tearing down and
ridiculing the opposition because their own party has such
pitiful politicians.

Posted by: Ceuc ()
Date: May 23, 2020 07:17PM

Have you ever seen those bumper stickers that read “any functioning adult 2020”? That doesn’t apply to Joe Biden.

Posted by: cejlm ()
Date: May 23, 2020 09:01PM

Yes, going along with dummocrats on massive spending bills.

Posted by: eukk9 ()
Date: May 23, 2020 09:11PM

HFMYM Wrote:
> I'm a moderate democrat and I'll never vote for
> Trump because I think he's an awful person. But I
> do agree with some of the things he's at least
> tried to do: get fair trade with China; secure
> the border; improve the defense; bring jobs back
> from overseas. I think he's mostly fucked up in
> those efforts though.
>
> I get that people support him realizing that he
> has many deep flaws, which is most of the people
> in this thread. I can't stand the people who
> think he's god's gift to America.

I don't think he's God's gift either. He's just better than ANY of the candidates the dems run/ran (Biden, Hillary, Obobo, Bernie and the 25 other knuckleheads) that are apologists for bad behavior and obsess over white guilt and past "colonialism".

Progressives - GFY! This is the here and now.

I'm not gonna give you a bunch of free shit because your great grand pappy was mistreated as a slave. I didn't do it, so get the fook off my case about it.

You may not agree with my view, but you can understand it. I owe no one anything, and they owe me nothing either. So don't be pushing your "people of color" BS down my throat.

And now a message especially for blacks: You say you can't get out of the cycle of poverty even with the inter-generational welfare we've heaped on you for 50 years. Why can an Asian (yellow) step off an airplane with a thousand or two in their pocket and 20 years later, they have thriving businesses, successful families and own their own home while being well established in their community??? You start with more than them, and you still can't make it. But you have your rap and $300 sneakers.

Posted by: Mark j ()
Date: May 23, 2020 10:57PM

Agree with Trump 99% of time. MAgA

Posted by: Giving Me 1200 For Nothing ()
Date: May 23, 2020 11:28PM

I just want my 290 IRS refund and that's it save the economy with money giveaways to people who really need it and not me , Im good or the multitudes of libtarded fakeing leeches

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.