HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Virginia is for faggots, i know this is poor trolling..
Posted by: gerrymanderer.2 ()
Date: May 22, 2020 04:06PM

But I would go down to VA once a week...only 20 years ago..and its full of liberal scum and illegal criminals and gang bangers(nogs) now, they should be ashamed

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Virginia is for faggots, i know this is poor trolling..
Posted by: Gus Grammar ()
Date: May 22, 2020 04:11PM

Besides bad trolling, it is very poor English. You can’t even put together a coherent sentence.

Posted by: Deep State Crisis Actor ()
Date: May 22, 2020 04:11PM

gerrymanderer.2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But I would go down to VA once a week...only 20
> years ago..and its full of liberal scum and
> illegal criminals and gang bangers(nogs) now, they
> should be ashamed

Trump's only really been in town for about 3 years. I hear his secret service golf cart rental business is the only thing generating any cash since most of his criminal appointees went off to Federal Prison.

Posted by: Dff ()
Date: May 22, 2020 04:16PM

Gus Grammar Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Besides bad trolling, it is very poor English. You
> can’t even put together a coherent sentence.

This isn’t English class cock sucker...I’ll give you bad trolling, but it’s a fact..Va had gone to shit...just cuz you are a democrat, you may think you’re safe..but ur time is coming!

Posted by: Virginia bad liberal policies ()
Date: May 23, 2020 06:24AM

Northern Virginia is becoming a mini California. The middle class is evaporating while the very wealthy and very poor are calling this area home. That's not good long-term. There will be higher and higher state income tax placed on the wealthy, which will go to 'programs' for the poor. Virginia is already losing small businesses left and right.

We need a semblance of political balance back for the state. I don't see that happening though.

Jobs will only be in the tech sector and it will eventually become all but impossible for people to own a home. Eventually the state/local government will have to subsidize all the rentals in the area because people won't be able to afford the insane rental prices in the area. Who wants to pay 2500 for a one bedroom apartment? No thanks.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.