HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
You can't buy Respirator Masks anywhere
Posted by: It's Over ()
Date: February 26, 2020 04:55PM

Totally sold out. If you don't have one, you are going to die!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: You can't buy Respirator Masks anywhere
Posted by: Not For Libtards ()
Date: February 26, 2020 06:49PM

They will be wearing their underwear on their heads brown down yellow up . That should filter out any virus . In any event people will run from them the minute they see the skid marks, its a trick libtards learned in the 60's to dodge the draft with peanut butter smeared in them , today the skid marks are real beware they have gotten much worse
Attachments:
libtardvirusmask.png

Posted by: TRUMPOCRAT ()
Date: February 26, 2020 07:00PM

Libtards believe this shit. Not even 60 cases of this cold virus in the US and libtards are all doom and gloom. Libtards claimed that 600 million people get the flu in the US every year.

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!

Posted by: Ive Got Them Right Here ()
Date: February 26, 2020 07:06PM

Ya there all gone, sorry

Meanwhile they say no more until August. Im lucky I bought several couple dozen cases at a few bucks each same thing I did when Ebola hit , Ill take 300 each box of 10 masks and another 150 for a box of Sailor Boy Pilot Crackers to get you thru , see me on Ebay under N 95 mask soon . Ill be out for a few days as Im relaxing at my private beach property at Sandbridge with the ocean front view

DAJAX Here is an example of some on Ebay, Im waiting for them to hit 300 to sell mine , the well of liberals in California will be biting better then the fish soon

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3M-USA-N95-Cool-Flow-8511-Valve-Respirator-Virus-Protecting-Face-Mask-Flu-10PK/324084456105?hash=item4b74f05aa9:g:9zcAAOSwPFBeVad-

Posted by: Ragman ()
Date: February 27, 2020 10:25AM

You don't need a mask, you can improvise
Attachments:
mask1.webp
mask2.jpg
mask3.webp
mask4.jpg

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.