HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
January Commission Check was $27,000! YOLO!
Posted by: That's Right Bitches! ()
Date: February 13, 2020 04:10PM

Just got my January commission check! $27,000 bitches! I'm buying Amazon stock with it! Should be worth $50000 by the end of the year!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: January Commission Check was $27,000! YOLO!
Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: February 13, 2020 07:37PM

I bought 150 shares at around $1700. You can buy roughly 11 shares with that. I sincerely hope you're right. I thought it would hit $2500 by the end of 2019. That's my mark to unload. If a democrat actually beats president Trump we'll have another massive stock market crash worse then when terrorist Hussein Obama was elected. If you're not gambling, I would put that money into an etf like nobl until after the election. Democrats are doing their best to overthrow the American election process. If they win, a global economic crisis will follow.

Posted by: Stupid Investor ()
Date: February 13, 2020 08:31PM

Net 30K every 10 hours from a 10K investment made 20 years ago.
Also net 30K every 10 hours from a 500K investment 10 years ago.
That's EBITDA for the top two out of 10.

Private startups. Real equity. Real investing - where you have to give it all you've got or you go down in flames.

Screw letting some Ivy League moron average 10-15%/yr on paper after they take their fees and commissions for clicking buttons on a computer screen in some fancy office with a bunch of people who have never actually taken a risk in life with their own money.

Posted by: Greg Bjorg ()
Date: March 03, 2020 05:00PM

I recommend that anyone who knows a little about sports betting go to the site https://1xbet-bonus.org/. Here you can get a bonus for registering on 1xbet! This is the largest bookmaker that does not throw words to the wind.

Posted by: Seemingly Joe Average ()
Date: March 03, 2020 05:20PM

That's Right Bitches! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just got my January commission check! $27,000
> bitches! I'm buying Amazon stock with it! Should
> be worth $50000 by the end of the year!

Good for you. I lost an obscene amount of money in the market last week. My dividend income is still well above what I ever earned when I was working so I can handle it. The best part though is that most people who know me don't have a clue. People's expectations of me are not colored by my wealth. This is a joy you will never understand.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.