HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
50,000+ STRONG! 2nd Amendment Rally!!!
Posted by: FFX Events ()
Date: January 11, 2020 07:01PM

Monday, January 20, 2020 at 8 AM – 12 PM

Virginia General Assembly
Richmond, Virginia 23219

We need 50,000+ gun owners to show up in Richmond on January 20th to support the 2nd Amendment and rally with the VCDL Page - Virginia Citizens Defense League, Inc. on the steps of the Capitol Building. RICHMOND IS COMING FOR YOUR GUNS! Please Stand up and stop this NOW! Visit VCDL.org for more information about the Lobby Day Event. 8am to Lobby at the General Assembly and the Rally at 11am on the steps of the Capitol! Smash the share button.

FAQ-https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HNetTtLzfzcshbdTcQBv6eOxzN-qXOd21uPGuedFDGM/edit

Thank Big Boyz Guns by liking their page for helping organize this rally.
Attachments:
81232942_3236148133068768_2677867415626317824_n.jpg
78121541_2596919143721668_2141617358328823808_n.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 50,000+ STRONG! 2nd Amendment Rally!!!
Posted by: Uncle Ralph ()
Date: January 11, 2020 07:06PM

*
Attachments:
IMG_1319.PNG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 50,000+ STRONG! 2nd Amendment Rally!!!
Posted by: Need a New Vendor ()
Date: January 11, 2020 07:20PM

Wow. Who does your militia's graphics? I need a new graphics company that has their patriotism in the right place.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 50,000+ STRONG! 2nd Amendment Rally!!!
Posted by: Try loving Americans first ()
Date: January 11, 2020 07:23PM

FFX Events Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Monday, January 20, 2020 at 8 AM – 12 PM
>
> Virginia General Assembly
> Richmond, Virginia 23219
>
> We need 50,000+ gun owners to show up in Richmond
> on January 20th to support the 2nd Amendment and
> rally with the VCDL Page - Virginia Citizens
> Defense League, Inc. on the steps of the Capitol
> Building. RICHMOND IS COMING FOR YOUR GUNS! Please
> Stand up and stop this NOW! Visit VCDL.org for
> more information about the Lobby Day Event. 8am to
> Lobby at the General Assembly and the Rally at
> 11am on the steps of the Capitol! Smash the share
> button.

>
> Thank Big Boyz Guns by liking their page for
> helping organize this rally.


Thank you comrade

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 50,000+ STRONG! 2nd Amendment Rally!!!
Posted by: GRU at Work Look Here ()
Date: January 11, 2020 07:41PM

Man the Russians would love this - you know fomenting discord in the American homeland, pitting one American against another in an armed confrontation over gun control.

Who'da thunk?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 50,000+ STRONG! 2nd Amendment Rally!!!
Posted by: This Will Be Great ()
Date: January 11, 2020 09:31PM

What could go wrong with 50,000 angry armed confederates with semi-automatic weapons looking for a fight in Richmond? That should be entertaining.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 50,000+ STRONG! 2nd Amendment Rally!!!
Posted by: Pc retardz. ()
Date: January 11, 2020 09:58PM

.
Attachments:
f269985c55fc05a7.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 50,000+ STRONG! 2nd Amendment Rally!!!
Posted by: sniperer2 ()
Date: January 11, 2020 09:58PM

Never figured they had shooting sports at the Special Olympics.
Attachments:
Put-your-eye-out.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 50,000+ STRONG! 2nd Amendment Rally!!!
Posted by: Jesus Forward Deployed ()
Date: January 12, 2020 09:13AM

The 50,000 should go fight for 2nd Amendment Rights in Afghansistan, Iraq, or a place where the US Government is seizing droves of weapons every day.

They should bring along the Pro-Lifers to protest all the innocent lives being ground up in the gears of war.

Once in a while the tree of Liberty needs their patriotic blood to survive.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 50,000+ STRONG! 2nd Amendment Rally!!!
Posted by: “Let God Sort It Out” ()
Date: January 12, 2020 09:19AM

Jesus Forward Deployed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The 50,000 should go fight for 2nd Amendment
> Rights in Afghansistan, Iraq, or a place where the
> US Government is seizing droves of weapons every
> day.
>
> They should bring along the Pro-Lifers to protest
> all the innocent lives being ground up in the
> gears of war.
>
> Once in a while the tree of Liberty needs their
> patriotic blood to survive.




Like this guy?
Attachments:
7385AC57-1DFE-40F2-97A5-236902B2EFFF.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 50,000+ STRONG! 2nd Amendment Rally!!!
Posted by: Man That is Ironic ()
Date: January 12, 2020 09:23AM

HA! How ironic. I never knew that Wayne Les Pierre was busted for that as well as embezzling millions of dollars from NRA members. You would think the 50,000 would be asking for that money back to buy more guns and ammo.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 50,000+ STRONG! 2nd Amendment Rally!!!
Posted by: American citizen ()
Date: January 12, 2020 10:19AM

Why do democrats hate the USA?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 50,000+ STRONG! 2nd Amendment Rally!!!
Posted by: BaitGal ()
Date: January 12, 2020 10:24AM

American citizen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why do democrats hate the USA?

Lazy Bait, you could do better.
Attachments:
B586CF7C-4DCC-40E0-A5D3-7CF49F3098B5.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 50,000+ STRONG! 2nd Amendment Rally!!!
Posted by: the blind libtard trying 2 think ()
Date: January 12, 2020 10:25AM

GRU at Work Look Here Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Man the Russians would love this - you know
> fomenting discord in the American homeland,
> pitting one American against another in an armed
> confrontation over gun control.
>
> Who'da thunk?


vs giving up all our individual liberties to the state. Russians would love that too comrade.

And you wouldn'ta thunk, that's for sure. You appear to be retarded.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 50,000+ STRONG! 2nd Amendment Rally!!!
Posted by: American citizen ()
Date: January 12, 2020 10:39AM

BaitGal Wrote:
-----------------------------------------------------
> American citizen Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Why do democrats hate the USA?
>
> Lazy Bait, you could do better.


It's a question based on facts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 50,000+ STRONG! 2nd Amendment Rally!!!
Posted by: CheesyGoodness ()
Date: January 12, 2020 09:26PM

American citizen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> BaitGal Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> ---
> > American citizen Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Why do democrats hate the USA?
> >
> > Lazy Bait, you could do better.
>
>
> It's a question based on facts.

You said the Enlightened Phrase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj8KdXQn3ZY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV_jL01IUfc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPgspAzF2jI
Attachments:
liberals-facts-and-logic-acts-and-loqic-ben-shapiro-ok-38525299.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 50,000+ STRONG! 2nd Amendment Rally!!!
Posted by: Your Mouth or Your Gun ()
Date: January 12, 2020 11:53PM

the blind libtard trying 2 think Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> GRU at Work Look Here Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Man the Russians would love this - you know
> > fomenting discord in the American homeland,
> > pitting one American against another in an
> armed
> > confrontation over gun control.
> >
> > Who'da thunk?
>
>
> vs giving up all our individual liberties to the
> state. Russians would love that too comrade.
>
> And you wouldn'ta thunk, that's for sure. You
> appear to be retarded.



You got the gun so what’s it gonna be, boy? The American liberal or the Russian?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 50,000+ STRONG! 2nd Amendment Rally!!!
Posted by: Count Me In! ()
Date: January 13, 2020 05:51PM

I’m a big fan of feminine protection
Attachments:
34069348-36B3-42FE-9D8D-656A79BADCBA.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 50,000+ STRONG! 2nd Amendment Rally!!!
Posted by: Real1American ()
Date: January 13, 2020 06:58PM

You shound fix the title to NAMBLA Incels rally

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 50,000+ STRONG! 2nd Amendment Rally!!!
Posted by: Fixer of Things ()
Date: January 13, 2020 08:13PM

^^^^^

Then it would attract Antifa and Progressives.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 50,000+ STRONG! 2nd Amendment Rally!!!
Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: January 14, 2020 12:10AM

Real1American Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You shound fix the title to NAMBLA Incels rally


What the fuck is nambla?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 50,000+ STRONG! 2nd Amendment Rally!!!
Posted by: Anonymous Search ()
Date: January 14, 2020 02:59PM

While you boys are at the rally trying to hold on to your guns, you wives and girlfriends will be searching for new ones.
Attachments:
E73FF53E-E60B-414A-B042-5E6AA289BC8C.jpeg
27DC46EB-E3C6-4802-9159-EAAC93F141AC.jpeg
6F808B1C-9309-4167-9A24-CE07387B547B.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 50,000+ STRONG! 2nd Amendment Rally!!!
Posted by: White Trash Coal Burners ()
Date: January 14, 2020 04:26PM

Anonymous Search Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> While you boys are at the rally trying to hold on
> to your guns, you wives and girlfriends will be
> searching for new ones.

Yup all those chick are so nasty no white men would want them so they became trash coal burners. Nothing to brag about except they may be slightly less ugly than black women.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 50,000+ STRONG! 2nd Amendment Rally!!!
Posted by: Fuk u 'd ()
Date: January 14, 2020 04:40PM

50,000 is not as many as many other demos--that is if that is not an inflated number--like the Tea Party rally in Washington DC;
the "gun grabber"issue, as are guns themselves, is the fixation of neurotics!
Look at John William Kirby Kelly!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 50,000+ STRONG! 2nd Amendment Rally!!!
Posted by: Yep, Too Nasty For These Guys ()
Date: January 14, 2020 04:55PM

White Trash Coal Burners Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anonymous Search Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > While you boys are at the rally trying to hold
> on
> > to your guns, you wives and girlfriends will be
> > searching for new ones.
>
> Yup all those chick are so nasty no white men
> would want them so they became trash coal burners.
> Nothing to brag about except they may be slightly
> less ugly than black women.



Upstanding Church attending citizens. They would never even look in the direction of those nasty women.
Attachments:
64696852-A03D-489E-8937-81B6565A1D7D.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 50,000+ STRONG! 2nd Amendment Rally!!!
Posted by: khgwf ()
Date: January 14, 2020 09:57PM

Russia disconnected their internet from the US internet just in time--guess they didn't want to give their citizens any ideas from the Virginia gun uprising and protests.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 50,000+ STRONG! 2nd Amendment Rally!!!
Posted by: >Who'da thunk? ()
Date: January 14, 2020 10:11PM

The founders thunk ahead with the unconstitutional acts presented by the Democrats.

That's why the founders provided a method to amend the constitution which has been done 27 times before in Americas history

Instead of undermining it by laws passed by a simple majority of Democrats and taking other unconstitutional acts to insure their dominance

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 50,000+ STRONG! 2nd Amendment Rally!!!
Posted by: What’da Eye Thunk? ()
Date: January 14, 2020 10:26PM

>Who'da thunk? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The founders thunk ahead with the unconstitutional
> acts presented by the Democrats.
>
> That's why the founders provided a method to amend
> the constitution which has been done 27 times
> before in Americas history
>
> Instead of undermining it by laws passed by a
> simple majority of Democrats and taking other
> unconstitutional acts to insure their dominance


You’re drunk

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 50,000+ STRONG! 2nd Amendment Rally!!!
Posted by: We All Were ()
Date: January 15, 2020 12:12PM

What’da Eye Thunk? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> >Who'da thunk? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The founders thunk ahead with the
> unconstitutional
> > acts presented by the Democrats.
> >
> > That's why the founders provided a method to
> amend
> > the constitution which has been done 27 times
> > before in Americas history
> >
> > Instead of undermining it by laws passed by a
> > simple majority of Democrats and taking other
> > unconstitutional acts to insure their dominance
>
>
> You’re drunk

You’re drunk, too.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
  ******   **    **  **     **  ********    *******  
 **    **  ***   **  **     **  **     **  **     ** 
 **        ****  **  **     **  **     **         ** 
 **        ** ** **  *********  ********    *******  
 **        **  ****  **     **  **                ** 
 **    **  **   ***  **     **  **         **     ** 
  ******   **    **  **     **  **          *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.