HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
CHANTILLY HIGHSCHOOL COMMUNISTS HAVE PUT DEMOCRAT ADS BEHIND GLASS FOR ALL TO SEE BUT NOT TOUCH
Posted by: this is what democrats look like ()
Date: January 11, 2020 02:43PM

file.php?2,file=396324,filename=77F63125

(if i were nearby i'd go strait to the school and demand it be removed and then to the police to file a complaint and then to the courthouse to file a lawsuit. on the paper use courthouse name date full adress including middle name of principle and of school - a brief description of display and why it's illegal: file it to the clear, say your poor and cannot afford to file the suit - which is how democrats are "doing it". done - a real legally binding deal.)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: CHANTILLY HIGHSCHOOL COMMUNISTS HAVE PUT DEMOCRAT ADS BEHIND GLASS FOR ALL TO SEE BUT NOT TOUCH
Posted by: office of corrections ()
Date: January 11, 2020 02:44PM

to the clerkcorrection not to the clear

Re: CHANTILLY HIGHSCHOOL COMMUNISTS HAVE PUT DEMOCRAT ADS BEHIND GLASS FOR ALL TO SEE BUT NOT TOUCH
Posted by: to the clerk ()
Date: January 11, 2020 02:46PM

THERE IS A POLICE FORCE IN THE SCHOOL.

BE MINDFUL YOU MUST GO STRAIGHT TO THE SCHOOL'S SECRETARY INSIDE THE DOOR AND EXPLAIN WHAT YOU ARE DOING

IF YOU DON'T THEY WILL use this as grounds to arrest you - so that you cannot have them arrested

Posted by: challenge ()
Date: January 11, 2020 03:02PM

i challenge locals to google up chinese propaganda and see if china has xi jing ping ads in their schools

Posted by: tvtdw ()
Date: January 11, 2020 03:03PM

jiangsu-jiangsu-china-9th-dec-2019-jiang

"This is made in china? Oh no I'm in rots of trouble!"

Posted by: next lesson ()
Date: January 11, 2020 03:06PM

beijing-schools-cy-061380640869.jpg

the chinese teach their children to stick fingers in their eyes when they see trump on tv

Posted by: 4rgtgrerw2 ()
Date: January 11, 2020 03:14PM

TsrGcGP.jpg

even in ran the "propaganda of the ruling party" is not brandished to students (nor BY students with corrupt political parents) - at least not in photos you'll find

THE FACT IS DEMOCRAT SCREAMED FOR THE SCHOOLS TO BE FREE OF PRAYER AND POLITICAS

and have now pressed the NUCLEAR BUTTEN - which is a plume you'll see in your rear view mirror "

Posted by: to stupid millenials ()
Date: January 11, 2020 03:19PM

decades ago china iran and many other were "nailed by the UN" to stop assaulting children with propaganda, human rights, etc. and for GOOD REASON - part of schooling was loyalty not only to the country but to a particular political family and political junta

today china sometimes can claim it is the USA who

HOWEVER - across the globe you'll still find corrupt political families using the local schools TO THREATEN STUDENTS (ie, with continual military presence) and tell them how to vote and tell them their only hope is alignment with their corrupt political party

Date: January 11, 2020 03:23PM

I doubt Wexton condoned the display. However I am sure Chantilly has a junta of corrupt democrat gov workers within.

Recently on WMAL radio a guest host from another state (filling for larry o'connor) even remarked she couldn't believe the communism in Fairfax - that democrats were completely running the area on government bribes and party loyalty and illegals were fundeded to insure political power.

IT'S NOT NORMAL. DON'T LET FX CO GOV THREATEN YOU INTO THINKING IT'S NORMAL

you put a trump mural up next to the demcorat one they will arrest you

and if you inform me - i will be OMW to file a police report on THEM

Date: January 11, 2020 03:30PM

Recently on WMAL radio a guest host from another state (filling for larry o'connor) even remarked she couldn't believe the communism in Fairfax

in other words she'd heard of places like california being crazy - but she never knew if she moved (temporarily) into a democrat controlled area that they were so flagrant about their facist communist control over everyone and everything that keeps them in power

Posted by: r4t5y4yrte4 ()
Date: January 11, 2020 03:37PM

little red riding hood

Posted by: LOVE IT ()
Date: January 11, 2020 03:58PM

I LOVE IT

Posted by: k ()
Date: January 11, 2020 11:16PM

d

Date: January 13, 2020 02:10PM

d

Date: January 18, 2020 01:38AM

d

Posted by: oidfj ()
Date: June 05, 2020 04:17PM

d

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.