HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Two of the top richest counties in the USA just became 2nd Amendment sanctuaries
Posted by: Wealthy People ()
Date: December 18, 2019 08:57AM

That would be Stafford and Prince William County.

richestch1.jpg

Re: Two of the top richest counties in the USA just became 2nd Amendment sanctuaries
Date: December 18, 2019 09:03AM

Hardly rich at the bottom of the list. We don't even consider those two Northern Virginia.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2019 09:03AM by Banana Republicans.

Re: Two of the top richest counties in the USA just became 2nd Amendment sanctuaries
Date: December 18, 2019 09:04AM

106,000 household income lololol. Two teachers make more than that. What a joke. You call that rich?

Date: December 18, 2019 09:04AM

Banana Republicans Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hardly rich at the bottom of the list. We don't
> even consider those two Northern Virginia.

Just to clarify my already edited post.

Prince William county is a part of NOVA.

Sorry for being so stupid.

Date: December 18, 2019 09:08AM

Just to clarify again because I have a eastern European low grade mongrel loser stalker. Prince William is not Northern Virginia. Prince William has some racist remnants and bad schools. That disqualifies it. Not to mention a fuck load of shitty ass rednecks. We frown on such rifraff in the north.

Date: December 18, 2019 09:09AM

Only losers buy property in Prince William. That's just a fact. Because it's not Northern Virginia. I'd rather buy a house in Stafford and skip Prince William

Posted by: niggers eat bananas ()
Date: December 18, 2019 11:06AM

You are full on window licking retarded.

This forum powered by Phorum.