HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
legal marijuana
Posted by: non smoker ()
Date: December 13, 2019 12:33PM

So, a reasonable question to ask those who advocate for the criminalization of marijuana (and other drugs) would be would be, by doing so, making it a crime, will you greatly reduce its usage?

The answer is a resounding no.

As a matter of fact, by criminalizing it, you will create an industry not only of drug crimes, but, drug "cops" and drug "jails".

So, if marijuana being illegal for like 70+ years has really gotten rid of its usage, and costs BILIIONS to prosecute, why still illegal?

Clearly the current path is not working and is SO expensive. Its ironic that advocates of small government seem to be the biggest proponent of keeping it illegal.

C'mon...it's not working!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: legal marijuana
Posted by: Spicoli On The Internet ()
Date: December 13, 2019 03:43PM

Pump the brakes OP. Legal weed is on the horizon just be at the poles at election time. There's too much money at stake to keep it illegal. You just have to watch out that big pharma and big tobacco don't get all the control. But hell yea! give me some government regulated weed! Shaw!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: customer of the Bijan ()
Date: December 13, 2019 03:51PM

Coke too. That shit is getting really expensive since my dealer got smoked. Same arguments for the coke... and meth. While we're at it, what's so bad about PCP?

Posted by: Spicoli With A Boner ()
Date: December 13, 2019 06:51PM

^^^

You can still get that shit? Sherms?

Posted by: Legal Weed All You Can Grow ()
Date: December 13, 2019 09:27PM

Free ! With no tax grown on public or private land. No prob bro anymore from me and that's it ! No stores other then medical RX as they may not be mobile enough to grow it

Just as long as you write YES on Question 11E on the federal 4473 form to buy a gun and the sale will be denied.

You love the gun grabbing Democrats and you cant have it all your way. Im a conservative willing to go half way as I agree its been the same as alcohol prohibition in the USA and getting nowhere but my GOP pals MUST get on board so to disallow a Dem win with the deal , but no legal guns for narcotic users allowed !

Posted by: 9874gr ()
Date: December 13, 2019 11:43PM

I KEEP TELLING YOU

#1 the government should NEVER lie about effects - government lies about pot are the fuel pot heads who don't want to quit live on

#2 stunts growth (not a rumor: confirmed)

#3 the government shouldn't be involved in selling it

#4 it shouldn't be "illegal" because illegal means weaponed force - and pot isn't worth shooting someone over

#5 the "gov" should run ads suggesting people quit - that's all

i'd say it should be a scoff law ($15 ticket if your caught loitering) but since Clinton i'd know better: $15 becomes $500 and seized cars and homes REAL QUICK under democrats

Posted by: Merkmann ()
Date: January 09, 2020 05:03PM

If you are interested in detailed information on the subject of cbd oil, then I can advise one resource. You can read reviews of real buyers of best CBD oils in the UK and you will find out everything. Brands, quality and price comparison, tastes and packaging, everything you want.

Posted by: Barrickman ()
Date: January 09, 2020 08:29PM

Posted by: Marcus ()
Date: January 13, 2020 11:06AM

Personally, I have a mixed attitude toward legalization. On the one hand, it gives weeds free access and this is a difficult moment. On the other hand, it opens the door to new herbal remedies, like this. Only the one who was next to the person undergoing chemotherapy understands how important it is to have a good pain medication that does not kill you. I saw it with my own eyes so the advantages of legalization outweigh.

Posted by: Question 11e is a joke ()
Date: January 13, 2020 12:17PM

Legal Weed All You Can Grow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Free ! With no tax grown on public or private
> land. No prob bro anymore from me and that's it !
> No stores other then medical RX as they may not be
> mobile enough to grow it
>
> Just as long as you write YES on Question 11E on
> the federal 4473 form to buy a gun and the sale
> will be denied.
>
> You love the gun grabbing Democrats and you cant
> have it all your way. Im a conservative willing
> to go half way as I agree its been the same as
> alcohol prohibition in the USA and getting nowhere
> but my GOP pals MUST get on board so to disallow a
> Dem win with the deal , but no legal guns for
> narcotic users allowed !

Two ways around it

First, buy guns privately. No background check

Second, lie on the background check. Even if you get busted two weeks later with weed, the feds can't prove that you were a user when the form was executed.

No problemo

Posted by: 11e is unconstitutional ()
Date: January 13, 2020 01:48PM

It is unconstitutional as applied because it prevents citizens from exercising their 2nd Amendment rights. Unless, the 2nd Amendment is not absolute, and there is a place for reasonable gun regulation. But that is not what the NRA says.

Posted by: Northern Lights ()
Date: January 13, 2020 03:03PM

non smoker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So, a reasonable question to ask those who
> advocate for the criminalization of marijuana (and
> other drugs) would be would be, by doing so,
> making it a crime, will you greatly reduce its
> usage?
>
> The answer is a resounding no.
>
> As a matter of fact, by criminalizing it, you will
> create an industry not only of drug crimes, but,
> drug "cops" and drug "jails".
>
> So, if marijuana being illegal for like 70+ years
> has really gotten rid of its usage, and costs
> BILIIONS to prosecute, why still illegal?
>
> Clearly the current path is not working and is SO
> expensive. Its ironic that advocates of small
> government seem to be the biggest proponent of
> keeping it illegal.
>
> C'mon...it's not working!!!!!

Funny thing is weed keeps getting better and cheaper. Well, here in California anyway. And really the entire west coast. In the late 80s an 1/8 cost $25 and the quality was usually pretty low. In the 90's it was $35 and even in some places climbed up to $50 or even $60 and the quality was getting better and better. By the 00's it had become like craft brewery, tons of "flavors" and choices, high quality, and the price settled back to $35. In the 10's, cops just openly did not care to fuck with weed at all, a medical card could be easily acquired, dispensaries stocked 20 varieties each of sativa, indica and hybrid and would deliver to your house if you had a card. The dispensaries were not cheap, probably $45-50 for 1/8, but extremely high quality. But on the "know a guy" black market it was down to $25 per 1/8 and maybe just on average a half step below dispensaries for quality. And now it has been legalized and is taxed heavily and regulated, well sort of. So the dispensaries have become stores, price is still high, variety very good. Most people still just get it from "their guy", paying 80s prices for top quality - a buyer's market. Long story short - stoners are better at fighting inflation than bureaucrats.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.