HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Nothing funnier than trump’s dumb base yelling that we’re making stuff up, only to have trump say, from his mouth, what we’re saying
Posted by: Fake news? ()
Date: October 11, 2019 04:33PM

We’re making up him going to China and Ukraine for help, but you hear trump saying it? Hmmmmmm. Trump fools are in a different world

Re: Nothing funnier than trump’s dumb base yelling that we’re making stuff up, only to have trump say, from his mouth, what we’re saying
Posted by: wow, that's really smart ()
Date: October 11, 2019 04:35PM

Attachments:
if you had a brain.gif

Re: Nothing funnier than trump’s dumb base yelling that we’re making stuff up, only to have trump say, from his mouth, what we’re saying
Posted by: Nothing better ()
Date: October 11, 2019 05:17PM

Nothing better than trumpians trying to call someone else dumb. Trump fools make me laugh

Posted by: you know what's funny? ()
Date: October 11, 2019 05:54PM

Desperate libs getting more desperate by the day. How's that 2020 election planning going?

Posted by: I never really liked Trump ()
Date: October 11, 2019 06:02PM

You think by now that any person with a brain would be saying "I never really liked Trump."

This forum powered by Phorum.